BFC...A MOD FORUM POLL...

Manx

I still reckon we need a dedicated MOD FORUM. It's getting really difficult to see news about new mods being released, those that are WIP and require feedback, info for those interested either in modding itself, or for those wanting to find info on mod installation and general mod queries.

Of course, it's up to you to do what you see fit with your own message boards, but BFC...please let this poll run for 72 hours and let's see what the vote count is. If the vote is NO then so be it...it won't be mentioned again (well at least not by me). If the voting says YES then PLEASE make it so.

I vote YES.

YES = 1 NO = 0 (please keep count)

Feel free to explain why you voted the way you did.

[ December 21, 2002, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: Manx ]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. I love happily stumbling upon a thread that is about a new mod after I've been sifting through page after page of topics. Tactics, Q&A's, How-to's, Strategy Guide...all nice topics, but when I come across that gem in the rough: "NEW MOD!" I just can't wait to click on it and have it open up to reveal the contents inside! Putting all these gems in the same place would be like...like....toys under a Christmas tree! Wait, I want toys under a Christmas tree! I want all of my toys together, happy, in one place! Yes, yes, yes, make a mod only forum!!!

Yes=9 No=0

(are we really thinking somebody is going to vote no anyways?)

Originally posted by GJK:

(are we really thinking somebody is going to vote no anyways?)

It's been mentioned many times, but the fellas in charge have, for whatever reason, decided not to go ahead with one. There's never been a poll AFAIK, so maybe if they see some figures on how popular this would be then maybe they might change their minds?