BFC...A MOD FORUM POLL...

Manx

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i can understand some of the reasons behind a NO decision, but the problem of mod announcements getting swamped with general CM talk remains.

So, what about a "joint" forum for scenarios and mods - A sort of CM ADDONS board if you will?

No vote. A straight forward YES/NO will suffice.

Originally posted by Manx:

I think i can understand some of the reasons behind a NO decision, but the problem of mod announcements getting swamped with general CM talk remains.

So, what about a "joint" forum for scenarios and mods - A sort of CM ADDONS board if you will?

No vote. A straight forward YES/NO will suffice.

If we all started posting mod announcements in the scenario forum, there wouldn't be much to be done about it, now would there! ;)

Yes. What are you suggesting Michael? That we, err, "hijack" the scenario forum and drag it into the sordid and depraved world that is, mod addiction?

Besides, BFC could put a stop to your cunning plan by setting the forum up into refusing to accept any message that contained the word "slut" in it. smile.gif

Originally posted by Manx:

Yes. What are you suggesting Michael? That we, err, "hijack" the scenario forum and drag it into the sordid and depraved world that is, mod addiction?

Besides, BFC could put a stop to your cunning plan by setting the forum up into refusing to accept any message that contained the word "slut" in it. smile.gif

That didn't keep us off the forum at www.britneyspears.com, what makes you think it be any more effective here? :confused: :confused: