Preview of CMBB German Units

The CMBB Mod Catalogue is work in progress, but since I finished the German base (no Mods included yet), I thought I would post the page for those poor sods who don't have CMBB yet and would like to look at the units. Also for prospective wargame buyers. Its a drool list.

The list is HUGE, so if you have dialup, you are going to wait a long time for the list to load. When the CMBB Catalogue is to be posted, I will be breaking up pages like this one, which are too large. The Germans will be broken up into "Armor/Vehicle" list and a "Support/Infantry" list.

You have been warned!

CMBB German Unit List

I also would like some feedback on the new larger format. Yea, it makes pages longer loading, but it should please those who wanted something a little bigger.

Regards...

Outstanding! One suggestion but it would involve more work :( Split the units by category (armor/support/troops) to cut down on load time for dial-ups. Or, you could get real fancy and database the units which would allow for user inputted search queries but that might be taking it a bit far... :cool:

GJK,

I already mentioned in my initial post the lists will be split up later. I won't do that until I have the full thing ready, and then the links on a site will be established. So its already in the cards.

This is just a dangling non-linked preview list. Its not meant as the first version of the CMBB Catalogue. That is some time away.

But I thought just getting a gander at the German list now without the mods would help peak interest in the game and help those suffering CMBB waiting blues. Its not meant to serve CMBB owners as a MOD Catalogue yet. I'll get to that.

So I know its long loading. It won't stay that size, trust me.

Out-DAMN-Standing! I like the larger format, I love the pics and links to full size pics. You my friend, are an expert web-designer, as well as a CM fan!

My only problem with all CM sites so far, is that there is no clear division between CMBO and CMBB. Couoldn't you take all the CMBO stuff and put in in a cupboard somehwere? (Kidding) but anything to make it easier for us fools to know if we are looking at CMBO stuff or CMBB stuff would be helpful.

Note that this does not apply to that wonderful unit list preview, but more to the site in general.

Put CMBO in a cupboard somewhere?

LOL!

Its a CM site, not a CMBO or CMBB site. I will cover both, and no cupboards! Of course, most my time will be with CMBB because I'm an East Front enthusiast, but I won't put CMBO in a cupboard!

Hey, that list is a preview. There are no links for it on my site. So don't go messing around the kitchen looking for CMBB links. There aren't any, not even in the cupboards. Work in progress. :D

It's also a great tool to show potential buyers what the included units look like.
Yea, that's the idea. The more that get it, the more success for BFC, the more for the rest of us :D

Applaus ist das Brot des Kuenstlers

You heard the man, someone translate this for me. I understand Applaus, but I don't know if I'm really a Kuenstlers. :confused: ;)

[ October 06, 2002, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: kump ]

There seems to be some German units missing...

...... I dont see any mention of the 'Waffen' units. :D

Guess i'll just have to imagine what they look like ....... probably very similar to the SS.

Thought:- If is say SS in a post will it be banned Germany :D:D:D

But seriously .... EXCELLENT work ... the BO catalogue was outstanding and the BB one looks set to match it ! Keep it up :cool:

Lou2000

Originally posted by kump:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />It's also a great tool to show potential buyers what the included units look like.

Yea, that's the idea. The more that get it, the more success for BFC, the more for the rest of us :D </font>