Bugger The Demo, Sod Pre-Ordering, Read In Order To Let Seanachai Know You Hate Him

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Panzer Boxb:

So, can we all snicker and giggle while pointing at him?

He could still whine and puff and blow until his last-in-the-queue order gets SHIPPED before ours... but yeah, in the meantime let's stand around him in a circle and point and giggle.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Actually, I am wondering where the Bard has gotten off to -- he hasn't been here for a couple of days . . .

Well, just placed my pre-order. No fanfare, no sounds of trumpets...

I think that what really hurts, is not so much BFC's failure to allow me to order before anyone else, but to not even send an email to notify me that, if I was quick, I could be amongst the very first to order.

I don't know...as a man gets older, and starts to feel the burden of the years, I think the one thing he probably looks forward to is an email from BFC telling him when the pre-orders will open up. I never realized, when I was young, how important that would be to me when I was older...

Do you know, I don't think Steve Grammont, or any of the BFC crew has ever sent me a personal email telling me to bugger off?

It's not so much to ask, is it? Just a sad, unemployed old man, plagued with Argentinians, almost a father figure to a whole generation of Cess Wariours, and not even a lusty 'Sod Off' from BFC.

Don't know why I get out of bed anymore...mumble mumble...except to go to the liquor store...mumble...and check the mailbox for cards from argie...sigh

Well, now that the pre-order is out, and this thread no longer serves any bloody purpose at all, I'd like to ask the community to rally, and make me feel a little bit better.

I ask that, wherever you are, you take a moment to send me a postcard, filled with abuse. Mind, it's a postcard, and some nations might have issues with really disgusting imagery or language being sent throught the mail, but I don't.

Please send your 'Although BFC may have ignored you, Seanachai, I despise you beyond all measure' postcards to:

Seanachai

3841 Grand Ave. So. #1

Minneapolis, MN 55409

You see, I've recently undergone a bout of drunken rage, and punched huge holes in my bedroom wall. I thought, rather than undergoing the whole annoying process of learning plastering, I'd simply cover the wall with your words of hate.

Send now, send today.

As far as I'm concerned I should get preference. I had to try THREE times to get the demo; all the while wondering I was going to have problems running the thing - been reading about all the problems people were experiencing. It took me over three & a half hours to download it.

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

Your post makes no sense. There is not one mention of how much the CMBB demo sucks.

These things are not important.

The Demo was never an issue.

Little boys want the Demo, the rest of us want the Game. Checking out the Demo of CMBB to see whether you're going to purchase it is like asking to see a picture of a nude woman before deciding on whether you're ever going to be willing to have sex or not. It might help, but the rest of us can't help but wonder about your sense of perspective.

But right now, all I require are your postcards.

Originally posted by Rob Murray:

As far as I'm concerned I should get preference. I had to try THREE times to get the demo; all the while wondering I was going to have problems running the thing - been reading about all the problems people were experiencing. It took me over three & a half hours to download it.

We feel your pain.

Well, actually, no we don't. But several of us have been laughing about your pain. That has to count for something, doesn't it?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Seanachai

3841 Grand Ave. So. #1

Minneapolis, MN 55409

Seanachai, you seem lonely, even a bit more dazed and confused than normal. I hate to see anyone feel like that, so I have taken some measures to help.

First, to ensure you get a wealth of new friends, I have forwarded your address to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, the Jehovah's Witnesses, and the Church of Scientology. This should ensure some fun, interesting, and, er, persistent visitors over the next several weeks.

Second, to help fill that empty void you call life, I have arranged for trial subscriptions to Time , Newsweek , The American Spectator, National Review, , The Reader's Digest, The American Rifleman, and, on a bit of whimsy, Penthouse.

I have also signed you up for every Columbia House 8-Tracks/Cassette Tape/CD/VHS/DVD/Book/Lawn Ornaments/PC-Mac Games - "Buy 4 for a penny and only twelve more at our unbelievably inflated prices" program I could locate.

In an effort to relieve your economic worries, I submitted your name to Twin Cities consultants for Amway, Market America, Quixtar, Nu Skin, HerbaLife, Metabolife, and Discovery Toys. They have all assured me that for a small initial investment, your earning potential is unlimited.

No need to thank me, I was glad to help.

Steve

[ September 09, 2002, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Seanachai, you seem lonely, even a bit more dazed and confused than normal. I hate to see anyone feel like that, so I have taken some measures to help.

No need to thank me, I was glad to help.

Steve

Sigh. It would be a lovely thought, MrSpkr, if all the people that you mention, as well as those suggested by Gyrene, didn't already have me on their list.

It's a rather special list, however, as it is the list maintained by these many fine 'outreach' organizations of 'people who are not to be contacted under any circumstances'.

They have all, at one time or another, been by. And they won't come back anymore. The Jehovahs were the most tenacious, but, in the end, even they broke and fled. After a mere 45 minute interview, the Mormons' eyes began to glaze over, and one mumbled something about 'gnawing off his own leg' in order to get out of the apartment.

I am, and Berli, Shaw, and the Minnesota Miscreants can confirm, a rather talkative fellow. Some have even opined that I'm wordy, and occasionally abstruse.

I like to think I'm merely convivial.

But thank you for your help and attention. Perhaps I could start sending you email?

[ September 09, 2002, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by R_Leete:

Liar! You were never young!

Well, no, but I've read about it in books.

Things like The Complete Stalky & Co. by Kipling, and such.

Sorry, all, but I will need to keep this thread on the main page until I've garnered enough postcards from enough of the world's nations telling me how much they hate me.

Come now, aren't I as worthy a recipient of your hatred as the egregious Slapdragon?

I imagine they've added another carrier on his route to handle the hate mail. Unless, of course, he's never published his home address here...

But that cannot be. No man, pure of heart and steady of purpose, will fear to cast down the gauntlet before his opponents.

So send me your postcards, and your letters, dear enemies, and let me know exactly what you think of me.

It's not like email, you know. It shows you care enough to truly dislike me; not the casual, weak, whorish hatred of email. A card, or a letter, filled with your abuse is all I ask.

I will treasure each and every one. And, at the end of my days (a few months from now, the way things are going), I will sit in my chair at the Home and read them out loud to the various other inmates, and cackle out loud.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

So send me your postcards, and your letters, dear enemies, and let me know exactly what you think of me.

I will treasure each and every one. And, at the end of my days (a few months from now, the way things are going), I will sit in my chair at the Home and read them out loud to the various other inmates, and cackle out loud.

[serious]Sometimes, Seanachai, I truly worry about you.[/serious]

Really.

Honest.

Okay, I knew I could never pull that off. Sigh. Okay, but you must wait whilst I decide between a "We're Better At Football Than You Are" card from Oklahoma and the "So You've Decided to Move to Texas" card from the Lubbock Chamber of Commerce.

Decisions, decisions.

Steve

Okay, but you must wait whilst I decide between a "We're Better At Football Than You Are" card from Oklahoma and the "So You've Decided to Move to Texas" card from the Lubbock Chamber of Commerce.

Decisions, decisions.

Steve

I can only attempt to understand 'your pain'.

Not that I can, or will ever be able to, of course, because anything associated with the horrible nation of 'Texas' is quite beyond the pale.

May God have mercy on your heathen soul, you Lone Star slut.