Will there by level "bosses" in CMBB

Like Wolfenstein. Will you battle Hitler at the end of the game, or maybe a giant Tiger with six turrets. :D

Since I finished level 18 of CMBO I can't get past the elite SS guards with "gatling guns" ;)

Aren't we all glad BTS doesn't make games like this.

Most people dont know this but near the very end of the war hitler had a 30foot tall suit of powered armor built for him which mounted 6 88mm L/71 cannons! And had 200mm of frontal armor. Luckly a brave american killed him by strafing and rocket jumping until the beast's life was down to 0. GG!

On a more serious not, will the American's have laser guns and if not will they at least get atom pistols? I realize this has been discussed before but can't remember what Steve said about it and the search doesn't work. :D

Originally posted by flamingknives:

Nah, Hitler'll be driving a Maus. :D

Nah, he'll be Panzerfuhrer on a P-1000:

(from Achtung Panzer):

On June 23rd of 1942, Dir. Dip. Ing. Grote (along with Dr.Hacker) from the Ministry of Armament, who was

responsible for the production of U-Boots suggested the development of a tank with a weight of 1000 tons.

Adolf Hitler himself expressed interest in this project and allowed Krupp to go ahead with it. Project was

designated as Krupp P 1000 (Ratte - Rat). This "land cruiser" would be 35 meters long, 14 meters wide and

11 meters high. P 1000 would be equipped with 3.6 meters wide tracks per side made of three 1.2 meters

tracks, similar to those used in excavators working in coalmines. It was planned to power P 1000 with two

MAN V12Z32/44 24 cylinder Diesel marine engines with total power of 17000hp (2 x 8500hp) or with eight

Daimler-Benz MB501 20 cylinder Diesel marine engines with total power of 16000hp (8 x 2000hp).

According to the calculations it would allow P 1000 to travel at maximum speed of 40km/h. P 1000 would be

armed with a variety of weapons such as: two 280mm gun (naval gun used in Scharnhorst and Gneisenau

warships), single 128mm gun, eight 20mm Flak 38 anti-aircraft guns and two 15mm Mauser MG 151/15

gun.

Some firepower eh?

I have some modeling issues i would like to discuss

1. The Panzerboomwefershooter was not widespread enough for use in the game.

here are some status for production

January '44 - 323

Feburary '44 - 32

March '44 -93

April '44 - 22

May '44 - 3

As you can see it was only produced for a few months, and the Panzerboomwefershooter was only issued to the SS-Goandkilldasallies units, and there were only 2 in active combat duty at this time

2. The muzzle velocity of the 342mm Lazerweferjagerthingy MkIII is incorrect, it is labelled as 783km/sec. When in combat trials it was proven to actually be 782.93km/sec. This is due to the plastic hand grip's ability to react with the birds flying at 2000' overhead. It creates gavimetric distortions which cause the Ubertitaniummetalshootybulletthing round to go slower which in turn lowers the penetration at 28 000 falloms. It will only be able to take out the Nuclear Hunter-Killers if it is overcast and from a 9000m high mountain on mars.

BTS DO SOMEFINK!

so much has been talked about the german secret weapons, how bout the american ones? like the stealth ships they produced during a test with magnetic fields. they were also in the process of using that technology on sherman and pershing tanks as the war ended. this technology was later used by Nod forces in their fight with the GDI for world domination of tiberium crystals, which are highly radio active, so are unsafe for infantry(other than the mutant humanoid and animaloid species of course, which actually thrive on tiberium). also, there was einstein's chronosphere, a time machine in which he was able to change the course of history by killing hitler before he took control of germany... oh wait, i'm not supposed to be telling you all this because it's a secret. so remember, you didn't hear it from me!

Originally posted by wodasini88:

Most people dont know this but near the very end of the war hitler had a 30foot tall suit of powered armor built for him which mounted 6 88mm L/71 cannons! And had 200mm of frontal armor. Luckly a brave american killed him by strafing and rocket jumping until the beast's life was down to 0. GG!

Nah I heard he was taken out with a piat from a british Corporal Jones. I recall he made the comment at the time "He didnt like it up him, he did. They dont like it!

Originally posted by lcm1947:

On a more serious not, will the American's have laser guns and if not will they at least get atom pistols? I realize this has been discussed before but can't remember what Steve said about it and the search doesn't work. :D

What's the armor penetration values of a laser gun anyway? :D

For CM:BB, I can’t decide what I class I should play.

I like to play a Tank, but Tanks are broken in CM:BO, will BTS fix in CM:BB? At least give the class the Superior Optics once they level up to Veteran

The mage class has got all the heavy arty spells, but some are saying on the board that the Russian mages have to pre target their spells – that sucks

So, looks like the theiving class will own again? Sneaking about to the flags, using cover… Yeah, I know infantry can’t wear heavy armour, but they will RULE once you get the PF and PZ upgrades. And you can buy cool stuff for them, like mortars (think low class mage spells) and MG’s.

I think that given Hitler and Himmler's obsession with Teutonic and Scandinavian folklore, their secret allies were more likely to be mountain trolls and goblins wielding +3 battle axes and Arrows of Seeking. Add to that Goebbels popping out with some hefty Magic Missile or lightning bolt spells, and you have yourself a good AA defence.

Originally posted by russellmz:

noob! you can already go thru walls unless you got a wussie lame halftrack/wheeled vehicle. infantry and tanks are leet!

Who are u calling a noob, n00b?!?! Ur obviously a l4m3r as u can't even spell l33t right!!

Originally posted by Panzer76:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by russellmz:

noob! you can already go thru walls unless you got a wussie lame halftrack/wheeled vehicle. infantry and tanks are leet!

Who are u calling a noob, n00b?!?! Ur obviously a l4m3r as u can't even spell l33t right!!</font>

Originally posted by Panzer76:

Who are u calling a noob, n00b?!?! Ur obviously a l4m3r as u can't even spell l33t right!!

I resent this. My name is spelled with "e", not a "3". And the final "e" is silent. N00b.