Peng Challenges the Rodina to a Dance

Originally posted by Leeo:

These are a few of my hateful things:

I hate MrSpkr because he confuses the Sesame Street crowd (which includes the vast majority of you gits).

I hate dalem because he is a hippy wannabe fondling his constitution in an effort to NOT PLAY ME.

I hate OGSF because he gives the Sesame Street crowd nightmares. Wait. I guess I have to hate him for a different reason. I hate OGSF because he takes so long to engage my blokes on the oh-so-big field of battle.

I hate Aussie Jeff because... Let me count the ways.......

I hate Boo-Radley because he posts more often than a monkey on Black Beauties.

I hate Moriarty because he processes turns at a rate significantly slower than most glaciers.

I hate Panzer Leader simply because he exists (and who wouldn't?).

I hate the rest of you gits merely because you breathe, and in the process, post on the MBT. Perhaps both those symptoms will eventually be alleviated.

Hate is good. :D

AJ

[Edited by Aussiejeff: Smilie inserted to generate even more hate...]

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PondScum:

Hmmm... lawyers... courtroom battle... STENOGRAPHERS

A lawsuit it is!!! And for good measure, we'll skip the lawyers and go straight to the STENOGRAPHERS. I have Pandora Peaks, Nikki Knockers, and Penelope Pumpkins lined up to take dic-

tation for my side of the courtroom. How about you?

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

And once again jealousy rears it's ugly head. Oh...it's only you, Leeeeeeeo.

Say, what do you charge to haunt a house?

I charge 18,000 volts, oh temporarily temporal one!

[edited because really, what else have I to do on a Friday night?]<small>

<small>[ October 11, 2002, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: Leeo ]

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

And once again jealousy rears it's ugly head. Oh...it's only you, Leeeeeeeo.

Say, what do you charge to haunt a house?

I charge 18,000 volts, oh temporarily temporal one!

<small>[edited because really, what else have I to do on a Friday night?]<small></font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Papa Khann, having completed five CessPool games and his appointed (if VERY minimal) Squires Challenge, is hereby appointed to the ranks of Knights of the CessPool.

{Sir Joe begins to tap Papa Khann on the shoulder with the Sword Of The Shavian House ... appears to think twice ... actually readjusts his grip and begins a windup for a mighty blow that, if landed, would remove Papa Khann's head from his shoulders ... reconsiders, sighs, and gently taps his Squire on the shoulder

Arise Sir Papa Khann ... now get your crap out MY castle ... LEAVING BEHIND, OF COURSE, EVERYTHING THAT'S NOT YOURS!

Joe

Ladies and worms, I'd like to take a moment to thank all the little people (and no, Gnome, I don't mean vertically challenged) who helped make this moment a reality for me.

There. That should about do it.

Joe, I'll have my stuff out of the castle tomorrow. Come to think of it, since you confiscated everything I owned when you took me to squire, I guess I'm all moved out already.

I'll vacate the premises in about a week. It shouldn't take longer than that to finish consuming the rest of the dry goods. As for the contents of the wine cellar, I'll stop by sometime when you're out to finish transferring what's left to that derelict van (you know, the one down by the river) you so kindly procured for me.

Papa

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Ladies and worms, I'd like to take a moment to thank all the little people (and no, Gnome, I don't mean vertically challenged) who helped make this moment a reality for me.

Actually, if there was ever a group that needs to be called before the UN 'crimes against humanity' tribunal, this would have to be them.

Mace

[ October 12, 2002, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

An Ode to Noba: SNIP...........

...He begins to strike the keyboard... to spell out the response, to make it a physical part of the strange, but somehow compelling cyber world of the Cesspool.

"G'Day Mate, would ya send me a setup?"

He sits back now in his comfortable computer chair , savoring the look of the words he has written, cozy in the knowledge that this challenge will surely pique the interest of his would be oppponent, and before he clicks the "Add Reply" button, he brings up his inbox... knowing a turn will pop in there, knowing that Noba could not possibly fault his wit.

You festering excuse for a foreigner. Your words have as much impact as a butterfly flapping against a window PANE. As for faulting your wit. You wern't there when they were handing out the essentials of life...what makes you think you qualify for wit. Twit.

As you might know, YOU as the challenger send the setup. Now some might argue that those words of "G'Day" etc hardly rate on the scale of bile and prosaic poison. Probably register as low as your IQ in fact. Let some sort of battle commence. It's pointless trying to get some sort of animation to your limp-wristed typings. It's too hard, really.

Make it a Meeting QB, NO SNOW, 1944 and I shall be Russians. You can be anyone else - Italians ! Yes, I fancy kicking in Italian heads for a change.

Noba.

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

A weighty tome that might simply be translated as: "Sob, sob, sob ....... WHY am I still a quire when scummy SSN's are elevated in the blink of a rheumy eye to loftier heights than I? ..... sob, sob..}

Noba ..... Permanent Squire Of The Cesspool

Well, Noba me old mate, be it upon your head, but you DID chose that layabout good for nothing scumbag SlaphappyDragoon for Liege, did you not?

I just KNEW it was gonna end in tears!

Unfortunately, your plaintive words are lost within a wilderness where many have their fingers planted firmly in theirears.

Try a stick of TNT next time...

AJ</font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Sir Joe begins to tap Papa Khann on the shoulder with the Sword Of The Shavian House

Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

PK, I'm almost sorry I abandoned you to the delusional whims of a demented old codger.

Almost.</font>

*W00t!*

It's time for AJ'S GAMEY GAME UPDATE #37.99

Boo-Radley - In a contemptuous display of raw courage, I have setup my Uberminions opposite his Wodka-swilling peasantry.

Noba Part 1 - In a contemptuous display of raw {hide?}courage, I have sacrificed one of my frilly light tankette thingies to gain the upper tactical {theatrical?} hand.

Noba Part 2 - In a contemptuous display of raw {meat?}courage, my exhausted Kraut scum crawl forward vainly on their bellies to avoid his awaiting Katushka's.

Leeo - In a contemptuous display of raw {egg?} courage, he has offered up 3 bloody great big SP gun thingies for sacrifice to the gods of war. The gods are pleased and demand MORE!

Joe - In a contemptuous display of raw {mental?} courage, he has declined to advance towards the flag, like the hero we all know and love...

Simon Elwin - In a contemptuous display of {insanely?} raw courage, Simmo has decided to start battle #3 of ArtyXcess with no remaining units whatsoever. Insanely brave lad indeed.

Stuka - In a contemptuous display of raw courage in yet another gamey game of ArtyXcess, we have both placed our opposing heavy weapons within 10metres of each other. The resulting fireworks have been awesome! Some 240mm hard rain on the way should liven things up too......

OGSF - In a contemptuous display of raw courage, my brave Krauts Stare into the advancing Russkie's eyes, only to find frightened children within. They scamper gailly from the field of battle, with HMG buckshot riddled backsides.....

Mace - In a contemptuous display of raw courage, I have scaled the heights of his CMBO Citadel only to NOT be offered comfort and lodgings. The mean CMBB Full Version'less bastiche!!

Seanachai - In a contemptuous display of raw cowardice, he has declined to offer himself on the altar of Aussie Righteousness and therefore shall suffer endless taunting. So be it, so-called but mis-named Champion of The Challenge To Defeat All Australians. I *P00t! in your general direction!!

Panzer Leader - In a contemptuous display of raw courage, I have proffered my services to play test a gamey scenario proffered by hisself. However, in a contemptuous display of E-mismanagement, his E-mail refuses to accept the challenge. Bastaard E-mail servers suck.

The rest of you can jolly well SOD OFF!

AJ

Originally posted by Nestor:

Any thoughts on this Evil one?

If you're in agreement with the Gnome's moment of clarity, perhaps you could just let me know what the hours are, whether health insurance is included and then Imp a contract over to me for signing.

Well Festor, you have yet to pass the entrance exam. Answer you this question for me:

What mode of transport did Margarita use to travel to the Master?

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Well Festor, you have yet to pass the entrance exam. Answer you this question for me:

What mode of transport did Margarita use to travel to the Master?

Mikhail is sooo-oo passe.

Steve

[ October 12, 2002, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Okay, the following is now my favorite post from the Outerboards. Here it is, in its entirety (sans smiley-thingie):

"can u get the toud AAA/ATG's to re-lumber after u have diploud them."

Every time BFC does a new release, it's like the carnival coming to town.