The Peng Challenge Thread - Landing Heads Up 49.87% of the Time

Originally posted by Seanachai:

KHAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

SEND AN EMAIL, CAN YER, WHEN YA' CHANGE YER STINKING EMAIL ADDRESS?!

What do you need it for?

You never send turns anyway.

It'll catch up to him the next time he moves.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

What do you need it for?

You never send turns anyway.

It'll catch up to him the next time he moves.</font>

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Leeeeeo! What happend to your "Back on the right track, turning over a new leaf" bit? WHERE'S MY FECKING TURN??

Hey buddy! The line starts BACK THERE ------>. No friggin' queue-jumping allowed ......

Leeeeeeeeo, you know the pack drill.

AJ

Originally posted by OGSF:

[serious]

Much sadness a' Schloss OGSF thas weekend. Ah haid tae tak tha faithful companion tae the wee span'l doon tae bae put tae sleep Saturday mornin'. A bonny an' feisty wee dog wi' twailve years o' faithful service tae tha lovely Wife tae her credit...

Missie....

missy4.jpg

God blaiss an' thank yee lass, Raist ain Peace, eh?

[/serious>]

BASTAAAARRRDDD!!! Thass no wee spaniel! Ya got it all wron' ya git.

Originally posted by Persephone:

Nidanette1.jpg

Look's like Nidanette's sex change operation was successful.

Persephone

Jesus! (No, not that religious guy Jesus, but Jesus, the hispanic downtown who washes my truck) Patch/Persephone/Berli's better 90%, I used to like you. Then you had to go and hurt my eyes with that, that abomination. Ow. OW!. OW! Like you'll ever receive a picture from me... Well, maybe if you promise to put my face atop the form of, oh... Farrah or Jaclyn in their prime...

You need to post a SPOILED!!! warning at the top of your posts if you are going to persist in that kind of nonsense.

Perhaps the last bit of Stoly in this bottle will cure the pain enough that I can sleep this night.

Sadly that is the routine for the past two weeks, and the coming two or three. Sixteen hours of caffiene in various and sundry forms at work, then home, a microwaved semblance of a meal (There really are some horrible concoctions available in your local Giant grocery store. The best I have found is a totally carniverous meal where I can nuke a pot roast in seven minutes, and be done with dinner in 10.), perchance a perusal of the Forum (CMBB, not the printed one wankers!), a very tall glass of sumfink (Lagavulin last night, my last *sob*, but Stoly tonight), just enough to knock me out so I can start this all again tomorrow at 6:00am, a short stagger down the hall, wondering who it is that is sleeping in my house, and if they will remember me on the weekend, then sleep, dressed or not, as my coherence permits.

Hate you all (except for the Ladies, or course) and the two arseholes that brought this on me in the past few weeks. Hanging is too good for them. Hell, drawing and quartering is too good. I say dump them live in a french-fry maker at a Maryland McDonalds. THAT would approach, but not reach, justice.

[edited 'case I suck at spelling drunk at midnight]

[ November 05, 2002, 12:06 AM: Message edited by: Herr Oberst ]

BUMP god-dammit, where the hell are you West-Coasters? It's been half an hour since my post!

"Oh sorry, we were busy at our wine-spritzer party." is the likely reply. Pansies!

Oh, it's a nasty mood for HerrOberst tonight! Time for some midnight Kendo in the backyard and the makiwara. Too wound up to sleep.

[ November 05, 2002, 12:15 AM: Message edited by: Herr Oberst ]

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Wouldn't put up with that Berli

Yeknod

No, i won't. Btw, thanks for pointing out that he was quaffing my BEER</font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I am drinking (I haven't mentioned it yet) (giggle) Smirnoff Ice. I know, girly...

...Now, I haven't the fine taste in liquor like our Master Peng but the stuff I like is good, very good...

...Give me a bottle of Night Train anytime, woot!

You are a disgusting, DISGUSTING, little man. A complete disappointment to your sire, and a stain upon the honour of the Mutha Beautiful.

Pillock</font>

To OGSF, late, but heartfelt:

She was a good dog, she was. There's none as can say better than that.

"The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too."

- Samuel Butler

Words for the Cesspool.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Don't you mean....

"CAAAARN THE EAGLES !! GO YOU MIGHTY WEST COAST !!"

Anyway. My Liege and sponsor,Slapdragon whom recently cast the shackles from my 'weak widdle wists'...passed the oft bandied "Challenge someone around here...preferably that insufferable, soporific, maddingly verbose, mostly vacuous, often drunk, pain-in-the-arse, derelect in sending turns, no-hoper at CMBO AND CMBB; GNOME, Seanachai".

Well. As he has Sodded off and left me to fend for myself I suppose the two fingers I gave his abruptly turned back were wasted. But the hastily shouted - "Certainly, Superior Sir!" really made a difference...he really scooted at hearing that. Obviously he doesn't like Lizards.

Anyway, back to the 'matter in hand'. When you remove your hand, Seanachai, send me a set up - there's a good chap. Any sort of QB will do.

Note the second. Any Aussiejeff scenarios will be rejected out of hand !

Noba.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AussieJeff:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

If Dolly Parton and Capt. Kangaroo had a love child.

Oh yeah! I GET it! That would be YOU, roight?

AJ</font>

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Leeeeeo! What happend to your "Back on the right track, turning over a new leaf" bit? WHERE'S MY FECKING TURN??

I hope I've caused you some discomfort. I realize discomfort is a poor substitution for examining your prostate with a red-hot poker, but it will have to do.

Ultra-Gamey UPDATES!!

Joe Shaw has gamily mounted hovering devices on his Shermans, allowing him to shoot OVER bocage. Bastiche. He'll still lose, as he hasn't a prayer of succeeding in ANYTHING he does.

Roxy has gamily bought 'Crack' French troops. As if. Next, I expect to see an Abrams Tank brigade appear over teh horizon -- it would be as realistic. She will still lose.

Wildman lost the village of Malmedy to my uberPanther assault. He is busy lining up in a nearby meadow (no, no reason, just stand over there, please). Kudos to Lawyer for giving Wildman so much artillery and not enough time to use it all. Final result, MrSpkr wins another by the preponderance of the evidence.

Seanachai's uber-Finns aren't. I'm having more troubles keeping my 15 trucks in line on the road than I am fighting his forces. Perhaps I shouldn't have given the drivers so much vodka (to help keep them warm, of course).

dalem has decided that it is better to run away than fight. Unfortunately, his cowardly Fascists can drive through my ambush faster than I can kill them. He is still a loser.

Leeo has learned to hate tank hunter teams. Not because they kill his tanks, but because those two man teams, armed with SMGs, are PERFECT for ambushing and annihilating his squads at close range in the ruins of Stalingrad.

Lars game is not memorable enough for me to recall any details (rather like Lars himself). However, I am winning and he is losing, so all is well with the world.

Boo_Radley is learning to hate the Red Air Force. He has already proclaimed his defeat in this, the fight for Nidan1 as squire. Of course, I haven't decided if winning means keeping or giving up Nidan1, so stay tuned for that decision.

Marlow is killing my forces, after having rigged the map so that my Russki horde had to crossa kilomter of open ground to get to the village objective whil his men were shielded from observation by a set of conveniently located ridges. Bastiche. He may win the game, but we all know he is a loser in life.

Grog Dorosh brought armored cars to a tank fight, and is paying for it. So typically Canadian. He will lose, and very badly.

Hakko Ichiu is winning on the far left wing, and I am winning on the far right. Funny how combat imitates politics. His puny unter-Finns are even more pathetic than Seanachai's, if that is possible.

Of my Outerboard opponents, most are wimps who refuse to fight or are wimps who are losing badly.

[serious]OGSF, my belated sympathies on the loss of your family pet. It is never easy to lose a friend, particularly one as loyal and true as a dog.[/serious]

Now sod off, the lot of you!

Steve

Joe Shaw has gamily mounted hovering devices on his Shermans, allowing him to shoot OVER bocage. Bastiche. He'll still lose, as he hasn't a prayer of succeeding in ANYTHING he does.
HEY PAL! Now this is as clear a violation of the rules as I've seen in a long time, to wit:
(B) This is the Peng CHALLENGE Thread, so perhaps you might consider actually CHALLENGING someone to a game of CMBB. I’d like to point out that it is NOT on the CMBO thread and therefore MrSpkr has no right to keep bringing up our game. Where was I …
Need I say more? I didn't just make these rules up you know!

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Joe Shaw has gamily mounted hovering devices on his Shermans, allowing him to shoot OVER bocage. Bastiche. He'll still lose, as he hasn't a prayer of succeeding in ANYTHING he does.

HEY PAL! Now this is as clear a violation of the rules as I've seen in a long time, to wit:
(B) This is the Peng CHALLENGE Thread, so perhaps you might consider actually CHALLENGING someone to a game of CMBB. I’d like to point out that it is NOT on the CMBO thread and therefore MrSpkr has no right to keep bringing up our game. Where was I …
Need I say more? I didn't just make these rules up you know!

Joe</font>