The Peng Challenge Thread - Landing Heads Up 49.87% of the Time

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

A day late and a dollar short, Mike, as usual.

Pillock.

Good signature.

And yet you posted about it here only after me?

I guess that makes you yet to be born and in deficit when you arrive.

Of course next time you could avoid the pain by simply not arriving at all - we'll all be better off for it.

[ November 05, 2002, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mike:

Okay, lackwit Mike, follow me here 'cause this gets a little tricky.

You see, I didn't post this in the MBT because it had been posted elsewhere.

I saw that you, in your inimitable brainfree style, posted the link in the MBT long AFTER it had appeared elsewhere on the forum.

I then posted a link to that thread TO POINT OUT WHAT A LACKWITTED, SLOW, LATE TO THE PARTY, CLUELESS PILLOCK YOU ARE!

As if anyone had many problems understanding THAT.

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

Okay, lackwit Mike, follow me here 'cause this gets a little tricky.</font>

Proof that Mouse's lackwit Outerboard 'friend' (not that there's anything wrong with that) has more of a clue than Mouse himself (not that THAT would be too difficlt for your average wooden block):

MysteryGoods said:

I read that weird thread where they told me to "SOD OFF" but I don't know what that means, so I sodded off and never went back.

If only Mouse were that bright.

Steve

<BIG>**IMPORTANT NEWS FLASH!!**</BIG>

0940 WAT

"A short time ago, reports were filtering in from the front that the enemy Zombie Hordes rigidly controlled by the Evil Justiciar have been soundy thrashed and beaten by our brave and plucky Forces of Floss!

The following startling aerial photograph snapped by our behind-the-lines Hot-Air-Balloon-Cam<SUPtm</SUP> clearly shows Herr General Flosschenhimer's proud Stug-O-Doom<SUP>tm</SUP> defending the flag from the enemy scum, whilst our lend-lease Renault Escargots pepper his heartless cannon fodder!! Hoorah!!

15436463.jpg

The following indisputable AAR was kindly submitted by XII Propaganda Corps for lurid gloating over:

15436455.jpg

Footnote: Lacking any battle sense, the Evil Justicar has already begun sueing for a re-match."

Of course, being tactiley superior in every sense, how could I refuse. Onwards to more GLORIOUS VICTORIES!!

Sir Flamin' Aussiejeff

[ November 05, 2002, 08:57 PM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Good show AJ, now weren't you going to send me a surrender?

I lied :D:D

{NB: ingratiating smilies inserted for ingratiatingly grating effect}

AJ

PS: YOU OWE ME A TURN, YOU GAMEY BASTICHE!!!

[ November 05, 2002, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

<BIG>MU-HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!</BIG>

I just killed Mouse's soulmate - a friggin' BIG ELEFANT!! Heeheeheeee...! [Mind you, I lost 3 AFV's in the process ;o( - bastiche!!]

AJ

Geez. As usual, this place goes as quiet as a Mouse 'bout this time every nite. Guess I'll just have to have intercourse with meself, eh?

ID: Hiya, AJ. What happened after you shot Mouse's bosom buddy, the big fat ELEFANT-THAT-NEVER-FIRED-A-SHOT?

SELF: Well, he also just lost one of his few remaining SPitball Guns and was last seen running in circles, burrowing back into the woods and generally squeaking a-lot. I might tempt him out with Cheeseplatter. Hmm, what do I have here ... err .. some Gruyere, Swiss Blue Vein, Havarti, Taswegian Cheddar, Margaret River Camembert... hmm - and some JATZ CRACKERS!! Here, Mousey!! Come and GET IT!!! heehee.

ID: Ha-ha! You are a laugh-a-minute AJ, unlike the other dregs floating around this fetid bog-hole..

SELF: Gee, thanks-a-lot mate! Yeah, I know the "Other Pillocks" are a bit stale at times, but you have to listen harder to try and understand what they are straining to say.... one day you might even know what the hell they are talking about.

ID: Oh, righty-ho then! Thanks for the tip. You are a swell guy AJ. Catch you next time eh?

SELF: Sure, sure Id! My pleasure. Cya later, maybe.. {geez, what a friggin' nutcase this Id guy is! I hope he pisses orf and doesn't come back to annoy me with his inane comments...}

Sigh. Anyone for a game of "Snap"?

AJ

[ November 05, 2002, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by AussieJeff:

<font size=-1>Yes. Unfortunately a rare amoebic algae infection broke out and gave everything an alternative hue.</font>

There will be NO CHARGE for this public service from the Forces Of Scum.

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AussieJeff:

<font size=-1>Yes. Unfortunately a rare amoebic algae infection broke out and gave everything an alternative hue.</font>

There will be NO CHARGE for this public service from the Forces Of Scum.</font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Hint hint, Persephone: you're supposed to have found a pic of Olivia De Havilland in the silvery-white dress thingie and posted it by now.

Well, Dalem, I didn't find a piccy of Olivia De Havilland...but this is Maid Panzarion...I hope this is close enough...

Panzarion.jpg

Persephone

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Hint hint, Persephone: you're supposed to have found a pic of Olivia De Havilland in the silvery-white dress thingie and posted it by now.

Well, Dalem, I didn't find a piccy of Olivia De Havilland...but this is Maid Panzarion...I hope this is close enough...

Panzarion.jpg

Persephone</font>

So, whatever happened to Bauhaus...

I'll tell you. That sorry pile of steaming AussieJeff has stopped playing CM entirely. You can now find him playing America's Army and speaking l33t.

I think it is high time for our first de-knighting. Strip him of his spurs and break his sabre

BURN THE WITCH!

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

So, whatever happened to Bauhaus...

I'll tell you. That sorry pile of steaming AussieJeff has stopped playing CM entirely. You can now find him playing America's Army and speaking l33t.

I think it is high time for our first de-knighting. Strip him of his spurs and break his sabre

BURN THE WITCH!

Which Witch?

Why do I bother playing your scenarios at all?

When do I get de-knighted?

What did I do to deserve such an honour?

Wherefore art thou, Spock?

Who is my name?

Huh?

AJ