The Peng Challenge Thread - Landing Heads Up 49.87% of the Time

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Joe, Joe, Joe. Just because YOUR Fascists aren't efficient enough to keep the trains running on time or to get YOUR sorry butt to the Eastern Front doesn't lessen the fact that you are losing, and badly.

It's called 'life', Joe. You should be used to the process by now.

Steve

HAH! I'm playing AMERICANS in this one pal ... shows how much YOU know.

Joe

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lars game is not memorable enough for me to recall any details (rather like Lars himself). However, I am winning and he is losing, so all is well with the world.

We have a game going?

SSN Hint Of The Day: Develop a convenient memory.

Now sod off.

Boo, I am going to have to think REALLY hard about what winning our little match means for young Nought-and-One.

Watch out!!!! one of the pilotless CIA drone planes is circling WAXAMACALLIT!!!!

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Watch out!!!! one of the pilotless CIA drone planes is circling WAXAMACALLIT!!!!

Have you ever seen Waxahachie?

A town so intellectually stimulating the Chamber of Commerce has the local bowling alley, the senior center, and the flea market listed as a points of interest.

http://www.waxacofc.com/

You couldn't send a live pilot.

He'd fall asleep.

A day late and a dollar short, Mike, as usual.

Pillock.

Speaking of lackwitted pillocks, anyone else noticed Mouse inviting his fellow lackwits to post in the Muthah Beautiful Thread?

Twit.

Steve

Agreed, I've already chastised him on ONE of the threads but damn, that makes twice.

Besides, the clown he seems to be inviting has referred to CMBB as "Strategic" and thinks that CMBB, well, I'll simply quote from his own thread:

How about a game that is sort of a Strategic Command - CMBB Hybrid where you start out owning a country in the world and you have to build up an economy and military and conquer land and form allies, but with the same 3D graphics and strategic engine as CM:BB?

That would rock.

Panzer Leader, if you MUST pimp for the MBT (and trust me you really DON'T have to), at least be a bit more discerning.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Panzer Leader, if you MUST pimp for the MBT (and trust me you really DON'T have to), at least be a bit more discerning.

Joe

Like Kanigget, like squire I always say. Pee El didn't fall far from the Seanachai tree.

Boo, I am going to have to think REALLY hard about what winning our little match means for young Nought-and-One.

Your arguments for becoming his liege are looking better and better.

Steve

I dunno about that. Now that I've seen him, I may decide that he truly belongs to you.

Originally posted by dalem:

Since posting in here is like shouting into the Grand Canyon of indifference,

GGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOL IS DRIVING ME CRAZY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-whew-

that feels better.

Hey, we're here for you man ... BTW ... serves you right.

Joe

p.s. Yeah, yeah, I know you HAVE to, work, job, etc. but it still serves you right.