The STALINGRAD Pack - Released at last!

scenariosb.jpg

Battles in the Stalingrad Pack

scenarioso.jpg

Operations in the Stalingrad Pack

The Stalingrad Pack at Boots & Tracks

The Stalingrad Pack at Der Kessel

The day has finally come! As of midnight, Eastern Standard Time, the Stalingrad Pack is now available for download from Der Kessel and Boots & Tracks! The scenario pack being released at this time consists of 19 scenarios, 2 QB maps, and the splash screen; the other six scenarios and QB map will be made available after the CMBB 1.01 patch is released, hopefully sometime soon. We regret not being able to make all of our work available at this time, but hope that you can make do with the material in the download. smile.gif

Additionally, it is still our intent to include a document that goes into the history of this battle and is intended to accompany the Stalingrad Pack, but it is not quite finished and therefore will be released with the second batch of scenarios, after the 1.01 patch is released. Thanks for your patience!

Scott

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am downloading and trembling now. I usually tremble anyway because of the huge quantities of cafeine I ingest each day, but that is a story for another time.

I would like to say thank you to the scenario designers who deigned to deliver such a wondrous combined creation. I will savor each second of game play. You are my heroes. Well, you and William Shatner.

So you even had the foresight to give everything a common prefix... excellent. Well, these should keep me busy for tonight... sleep is such a waste of time, don't you agree? smile.gif

A second (much smaller) pack of scenarios will be made available immediately after Battlefront.com releases CMBB patch v1.01.
Hmmm wonder ponder muse...

Thank you * ( # of scenarios ) + ( # of maps ) + ( couple more for splash ),

Eden

Fantastic work, been waiting for this, well done guys!

If i could offer one request/criticism? Can you make the scenario descriptions that appear in the 'battles' selection screen, start with the date of the action, as per the ones that come stock with CMBB? ie 41-11-10 Battle....

it makes life alot easier for fighting battles in chronological order,as i, and i'm sure many others like to do.

Originally posted by JaegerMeister:

.. If i could offer one request/criticism? Can you make the scenario descriptions that appear in the 'battles' selection screen, start with the date of the action, as per the ones that come stock with CMBB? ie 41-11-10 Battle....

You can do this yourself in the editor. Open the scenario and go to the parameters. There´s a line which contains the text displayed in the scenario selection screen. Just add or change what you want and save it.

If you don´t go to the force selection and map screens it won´t reveal anything that might spoil the scenario.

This might be the quickest way to get what you want.

Cheers!

Nolloff

[ November 19, 2002, 04:53 AM: Message edited by: Nolloff ]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Congrats Scott and thanks to everyone for their hard work on bringing this out.

I just hope the scenarios aren't crappy and child like.

Or no good.

That would be uncool. Totally not sweet.

Cheers,

Jason

Guess you are out of luck then. We made very sure that all scenarios fail the Voxman test.