Return of the Killer Refresh Monkeys!!!

:D

Sorry guys... I just couldn't resist!

I think I will wait until very late in the wee hours to download and avoid the temptation to join the refresh monkey ranks once again...

The Horror... the horror........

Gromit tongue.gif

Official word is now "sometime during the day", day being in EST. I hate it when important information is only given vaguely!

I can see it now, 9000+ CMers here on the forum, refreshing all afternoon hoping that it will be released early!! So much for downloading it overnight with my 56k . . . :(

Chad

No, really. I mean it. Redwolf and I are going to install the full game on the same Sunday and do an immediate TCP/IP with no manual reading or practice. The TCP/IP game will be our first look at CMBB. It will be easy to wait due to being busy, busy, and actually quite busy.

Treeburst155 out.

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

[QB]if you're not downloading within the first 3 minutes the demo is availableQB]

Oh, don't worry about that smile.gif My plans for Sunday consist sitting infront of the computer and hitting refresh every 30 seconds. I don't plan on sleeping that night either, and lucky me my roomate is going home for the weekend :D

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

What's SCORTRAMID? DIMARTROCS spelled backwards?

:confused: :D

Michael

I wondered how long it would take someone to ask that smile.gif Career ORientation and TRaining for MIDshipman is the one month training period 3/C Midshipman do in the summer. On the second day we arrived in San Diego we got a powerpoint brief from the CORTRAMID CO. Among the No-No's like Tijuana and drinking ( ;) ), we were advised that THIS IS NOT SCORTRAMID, referring to the ban on "adult relations" between male & female mids smile.gif

Get it? SCORTRAMID? Huh? huh? :D

[ August 29, 2002, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: Captain Wacky ]

We don't need no stinkin' demo. Demos are for those trying to decide on a purchase. We all know we're going to buy CMBB.

I'm gonna pass on the demo stampede, and get all my goodies at once with the real deal. What a day that will be!

Treeburst155 out.

<big><big><big>YOU DA MAN!!</big></big></big>

I may try to get the download eventually, but JEESH, I'm gonna buy regardless, so who gives a flying frick whether I have a week or two of practice before getting the game. Those who care must be interested in disgusting stuff like Who Wins.

<shudder>

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael emrys:

What's SCORTRAMID? DIMARTROCS spelled backwards?

:confused: :D

Michael

I wondered how long it would take someone to ask that smile.gif Career ORientation and TRaining for MIDshipman is the one month training period 3/C Midshipman do in the summer. On the second day we arrived in San Diego we got a powerpoint brief from the CORTRAMID CO. Among the No-No's like Tijuana and drinking ( ;) ), we were advised that THIS IS NOT SCORTRAMID, referring to the ban on "adult relations" between male & female mids smile.gif

Get it? SCORTRAMID? Huh? huh? :D </font>

No, really. I mean it. Redwolf and I are going to install the full game on the same Sunday and do an immediate TCP/IP with no manual reading or practice. The TCP/IP game will be our first look at CMBB. It will be easy to wait due to being busy, busy, and actually quite busy.

Treeburst155 out.

Good idea, but I would never have that much patience. CM is life you know, so now that there is new life, I must asimilate it into my life force. (or somefink)

Chad

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Our humourous acronyms tend to be more Germanic. Land Forces Western Area Headquarters (LFWA) is usually simply called "Luftwaffe", and daily parades in the summer at the Western Area Training Centre (WATC) are usually called "Nazi Parades" rather than "Watt-See" Parades. Except when the RSM is around, of course.

Meh, all else pales in comparison to SCORTRAMID tongue.gif

We don't need no stinkin' demo. Demos are for those trying to decide on a purchase. We all know we're going to buy CMBB.

I'm gonna pass on the demo stampede, and get all my goodies at once with the real deal. What a day that will be!

Treeburst155 out.

I obviously must have missed this but it's good to see you've been re-instated Treeburst. Level heads must have prevailed! ;)

Regards

Jim R.