CMBB Preorder NOW!!!!

Oh ya oh ya

Preorder complete

Us nocturnal guys are sure to get a copy.

Now I have no fear that I won't get a copy, just in case BTS didn't make enough copies to cover the demand. :D

Oh god only a couple weeks now. I haven't been this giddy in a long time, and just got a new girlfriend a couple weeks ago, and I wasn't even this fired up. :D

Man who knows what I'll do when I actually get CMBB, well besides play it for hours on end.

[ September 07, 2002, 04:28 AM: Message edited by: Shatter ]

Guest Panzer Boxb
Originally posted by Shatter:

Oh god only a couple weeks now. I haven't been this giddy in a long time, and just got a new girlfriend a couple weeks ago, and I wasn't even this fired up.

Well, get ready to kiss her goodbye in two weeks time! :D

Originally posted by Mace:

You can go to preorder here.

Mace

Hmm, There's Nothing there to add any special requests/orders.

I would like to include a replacement CMBO cd in with my CMBB Pre-order. (original cracked, living vicariously off a CDR backup for over 12 months now).

Originally posted by Panzer Boxb:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shatter:

Oh god only a couple weeks now. I haven't been this giddy in a long time, and just got a new girlfriend a couple weeks ago, and I wasn't even this fired up.

Well, get ready to kiss her goodbye in two weeks time! :D </font>

To me, as a european PC-user, I think preordering is a BAD idea, and by BAD I mean no friggen fair! It's times like this I wish I was a MAC-user or a yank. Well, almost smile.gif

EDIT: Woohoo! I just saw I'm no longer a pesky "Junior Member", but a fullblown "Member"! It's the little things that lightens up the darkest hours...

[ September 07, 2002, 06:58 AM: Message edited by: SuperSulo ]

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shatter:

I haven't been this giddy in a long time, and just got a new girlfriend a couple weeks ago, and I wasn't even this fired up.

You might want to sit down to a little chat with your doctor concering hormone replacement therapy.

;)

Michael</font>

Done, happy birthday to me! (OK its two days late but I'll live). Thanks for the thread, I so rarely check the main page I would have missed it for days. I too survived another round of layoffs, they released 5 out of 9 people in my department, I have no idea what kept me from from the brink. In many ways I wish I had been, I could use 6 mos of severance pay plus unemployment. :rolleyes:

[ September 07, 2002, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: kmead ]

yeah!! I´m getting my copy sent to me on the 20.September. Thats´s very soon smile.gif and its cheap too. I remember paying close to 80 USD to get Combat Mission beyond Overlord sent to Austria. But it was worth more than every cent then and I´m sure this copy will be worth the same to me again.

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

What's an EU flag anyways?

Ring of golden stars on a blue backrgound.

Okay, now here's the question. Are shipments off of the pre-order list going to be made in order of purchase, or by member number? :D

Good news - member number.

Bad news - they only have 2184 copies.

Originally posted by Shatter:

[QB]Oh ya oh ya

Oh god only a couple weeks now. I haven't been this giddy in a long time, and just got a new girlfriend a couple weeks ago, and I wasn't even this fired up. :D

QB]

There is only one CMBB. There are plenty of women out there. Let CMBB reign.