The Death Clock of the PENG CHALLENGE Thread Tolls for Thee

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CMplayer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

And I see you fail to address the other quotes.

Well excuuuuuse me. I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition. Now if you don't mind it's after midnight. I feel like taking a little walk in the forest...</font>

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

[QB]Well i'm not domminating small woodland creatures like your beloved companion is probably engaging in as i type this post. I think he took that part in the 3 little pigs story where the wolf is huffing and puffing a little out of context.

[QB]

What the hell are you nattering on about, anyway? Good grief, trying to read those close-fisted bangings you call posts are enough to make me want to pound my head into a cinder block wall in the hopes that if I gave myself a concussion, my vision would blur to the point where I could no longer read them. Even taking shot glasses full of lemon juice and dashing them into my eyes would be less painful than reading your posts! With you around, I know that all that is good and beautiful in the world is just a tawdry sham. Would that you had been thrown upon a windswept crag in the hour of your birth to feed the vultures and jackals your life would have had more worth.

You have driven me to consider that Australians aren't so bad after all and on that path lies madness.

I just hope you're happy!

...SOB!

Who is this Virginia Wolfe character, and why is he putting links up to me life-questioning thread in the outerboards?

And another thing, why is he naming the Pink Floyd songs? The topic is not Animals.

What Li'l Hiram was trying to teach Hippie Dalem was "Welcome to the Machine. Sadly, Hiram didn't rhyme like Pink could. (Oh, by the way, Which one's Pink?)

Originally posted by Ales Dvorak:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

I think he took that part in the 3 little pigs story.....

Twice Pigs on the wing ( 1&2 )

& Pigs (Three Different Ones )

----------

Sorry, I have too..</font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

[QB]Well i'm not domminating small woodland creatures like your beloved companion is probably engaging in as i type this post. I think he took that part in the 3 little pigs story where the wolf is huffing and puffing a little out of context.

[QB]

What the hell are you nattering on about, anyway? Good grief, trying to read those close-fisted bangings you call posts are enough to make me want to pound my head into a cinder block wall in the hopes that if I gave myself a concussion, my vision would blur to the point where I could no longer read them. Even taking shot glasses full of lemon juice and dashing them into my eyes would be less painful than reading your posts! With you around, I know that all that is good and beautiful in the world is just a tawdry sham. Would that you had been thrown upon a windswept crag in the hour of your birth to feed the vultures and jackals your life would have had more worth.

You have driven me to consider that Australians aren't so bad after all and on that path lies madness.

I just hope you're happy!

...SOB!</font>

I like this Gay fellow. There is something charming about him, must be his natty dress and simpering wit or something.

I suggest we promote him to SSN-underling or somesuch. What's that level just below earthworm dung?

Really, I just want to promote him 'cause that movie is so funny.

Oh, and in honor of your promotion, I will send a set-up to you lickity-split. Expect in 2-4 weeks.

Oops, couple of problems, Gayman. Number 12, do not post more than otwice in a row, or even once in a row if you can help it. Number Also, drop the all-serious like PFC talk. Why, I saw them in '88 (still too late by my standards, but it's the best I could do, still being a kid and all).

And finally, if you want that set-up, let's hear a hearty challenge, and nothing too namby-pamby either.

Originally posted by Persephone:

*Sniff* Marlow *Sniff* *Sniff* I'm so upset by that picture *Sniff * *Sniff* that I demand you send me a picture of yourself. *Sniff* The poor little Gnome *Sniff*.

Persephone

M'Lady,

Much as I would like to help you with the picture thing, I think I will pass. However, somewhere in the vast wasteland that is the CM forum exists a snapshot of your's truely. This sounds like a fine quest for some untried squire.

Originally posted by athkatla:

Ummmmmm, I don't remember the USA ever having an Empire, correct me if I'm wrong!

Of course we haven't! We wouldn't want to infringe. We're extremely rude individually, but we're quite polite as a people when it comes to standing off and letting our betters lord it over all creation while we nod sympathetically and wonder about which member of the Royal Family you've slept with, and what undeclared, off-shore income you're hording that allows you to afford Internet access.

Ta! Off to try and determine which portion of the British Experience of Empire produced the Teletubbies.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I like this Gay fellow. There is something charming about him, must be his natty dress and simpering wit or something.

I suggest we promote him to SSN-underling or somesuch. What's that level just below earthworm dung?

Really, I just want to promote him 'cause that movie is so funny.

Oh, and in honor of your promotion, I will send a set-up to you lickity-split. Expect in 2-4 weeks.

Oops, couple of problems, Gayman. Number 12, do not post more than otwice in a row, or even once in a row if you can help it. Number Also, drop the all-serious like PFC talk. Why, I saw them in '88 (still too late by my standards, but it's the best I could do, still being a kid and all).

And finally, if you want that set-up, let's hear a hearty challenge, and nothing too namby-pamby either.

Well i'm quite sure everyone assumed how much you like gay fellows, but after you meet the legion's of Gaylord on the battlefield, rest assured you will be scared straight.......into lupine loving.

Sir, i challenge you to a duel!

Originally posted by Doug Beman:

Did you dream that you were forced to watch Mace chasing all them sheep off the cliffs of Framce?

I'd never chase sheep off the cliffs of France because I ALWAYS make the ewe-turn in time.

Mace

Originally posted by Panting Bleater:

Which one's Pink?

Floyd, ya' damned foolio!! Oh, and don't think yer orf th' hook either after that last pathetic QB we grovelled in... you know, the one you just barely won even tho' ya' had 5:1 odds in yer flavour.

Expect something rather nasty and hissy to lob into your ACME Elektronik Snail Mail Box<SUP>tm</SUP> real soon, lil' buddy! Das *BOOT* vill be unter udder futon zen, wah-hey??

Sir AJ

Keeping the Bastiches Honest

Originally posted by A Little Fellow With A Pounding Headache:

Ta! Off to try and determine which portion of the British Experience of Empire produced the Teletubbies.

Sweet Berli on a stick!! You're viewing habits are a bit susse, Olde Boy!! I would have thought Hi-5 or The Wiggles would be more up your alley - so to speak.

AJ

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CMplayer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

Lars has started a sanctuary for homeless cats.

At first I thought you were just joking, but then I found his website! It's here. I had no idea Lars had such a nurturing side.</font>

Ho hum......

A trifecta of posts and no competition whatsoever.

WAKEY, WAKEY you dozey lot!!

Geez, when will the Northern Hemiphiles ever get their timepieces set to the PROPER time (eg: Perth time).

Oh, and now with THIS post it hath become a QUADRELLA!! I WIN!!!!

zzzzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzz

AJ

Keeping The Bastiches Honest

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

Ho hum......

Geez, when will the Northern Hemiphiles ever get their timepieces set to the PROPER time (eg: Perth time).

zzzzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzz

AJ

Good night Aussie Jeff.

Persephone

I would stomp and curse about how Mouse, the Swede, the Odztraylyuns and the Idiot Twins have succeeded in posting the most mindbogglingly dull page in MBT history, but none of you are worth the effort or vitriole.

Gits.

Steve

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

Ho hum......

zzzzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzz

AJ

Listen to this simpering ponce! He sashays in here like Sheena Queen of the Amway Reps, nattering about how we're putting him to sleep. Might it just be the total and utter lack of any worthwhile activity in his life leading to his near-constant state of torpor? Perhaps if he got out of Perth more often, at least for a few days in Alice Springs, he'd get his eyes opened.

Failing that, I'll just send him the latest tape of ChuMPlayer's "Frolix with Wolves." That's enough to wake up Grover Cleveland.

DjB