The Death Clock of the PENG CHALLENGE Thread Tolls for Thee

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Now, do tell me that Persephone has yer piccie in ethnic dress?

No, I haven't received your Sqerf's piccy yet. In fact, I haven't received any piccies from any Squires, Serfs or Sqerfs. I did receive a piccy of a dog though...Sorry that piccy doesn't count Buzzsaw...you still have to send your piccy!

Speedy, you don't want me to have to send Mace after you again do you? Where's the piccy!

Herr Oberst, I still haven't received a piccy. I'm sure Andreas would like to see it.

Persephone

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Doug Beman:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Doug Beman:

Did you dream that you were forced to watch Mace chasing all them sheep off the cliffs of Framce?

DjB

Macey would never harm sheep. He was probably at the bottom of the cliff, wearing his Bo-Peep dress, trying to catch all of the sheep. How unfortunate for the sheep, Mace never learned how to catch.

Persephone</font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CMplayer:

Has anyone ever noticed the 'pool' is 'loop' backwards?

Wow.

Has anyone noticed that See Em Player is a git no matter how you look at him?</font>

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Looks like someone let thier gnome loose one to many times into Tanker's backyard.

What in God's name is 'Tanker'?

As for that picture, the wound is of no account whatsoever. Scalp wounds always bleed a lot.

Marlow, isn't it about time for another installment of your arrival at Schloss Peng?

Originally posted by Marlow:

Patch,

If you are looking for pickies, here is one I found of your favorite Ubergnome:

arrowgnome.jpg

*Sniff* Marlow *Sniff* *Sniff* I'm so upset by that picture *Sniff * *Sniff* that I demand you send me a picture of yourself. *Sniff* The poor little Gnome *Sniff*.

Persephone

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Sqerf, sqerf, where's me sqerf?

I hear reports of idjit tactical play and massive, humiliating defeat? Eh? Is that so?

WELL DONE, LADDIE...er, how are old are yer? Laddie, hmmmm... no, no that won't do... er... WELL DONE, GRAMPS keep the standards of the paddock up.

Now, do tell me that Persephone has yer piccie in ethnic dress?

And, er, I'll be having you do something of a private, skulking nature... a little sqerfy errand.

Yeknod o' tha Thistle and Defender of the Paddock

My Brave Sir"4 Legged" Knight I indeed was beaten heavily by a combination of that gamey bastiche CMPlayer and Joes Squaws stupid Tourney! The bastiche took advantage of my tired heroes haveing a little kip in the dark, and fired pointy things at them and made them jump master and frightened them very much. But don't you fret, even at this moment, I have begun a new game with that skulking little rat, and will beat him so far into the ground, he will end up in Oz, a fate worse than death!!

Master, I don't have a pic of my handsome self, I don't have the technology, tho I'm sure Persephone will know that I am the epitome of the english gentleman, both dashing and suave, and tremendously good looking.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

My God, have you been following his 'I like to touch the privates of wolves for pleasure' thread? It's ghastly, and getting worse.

I most vigorously denounce that slanderous accusation! It was not I who started that thread, but MrSpkr.

Originally posted by athkatla:

I have begun a new game with that skulking little rat, and will beat him so far into the ground, he will end up in Oz, a fate worse than

Yeah well before you talk, be informed that I've seen the next movie and you haven't yet. heh.

Originally posted by CMplayer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

My God, have you been following his 'I like to touch the privates of wolves for pleasure' thread? It's ghastly, and getting worse.

I most vigorously denounce that slanderous accusation! It was not I who started that thread, but MrSpkr.</font>

Here it is: A hot steaming bag of venom, bile, and lung butter fresh from the bronchial ward of your local hospital. This is just for Dalem because he requested it like a little girl would request a dolly with tear filled eyes and quivering lip. Don’t expect this vitriolic prose from our resident cross dressing bard because he likes to be sweet. Don’t go looking for this sort of soul wrenching verbiage from any of the grogs because they are incapable of social interaction including normal, everyday human communication.

I am the embodiment of bitterness and angst. I am precisely what your psychologist is struggling to keep you from becoming. Think of me as the anti-normal person. My thought processes are beyond what you puny mortals can conceive and my hatred for all things normal spans across generations. Stuff yourself into the average and fill out that poll regarding which pop star is the best. Do your best to fit in and agree with the powers that be. Just know that my unrelenting disdain will follow you to your house and bathe in your swimming pool while violating your shrubbery. Label me if you will, but you will never understand me. Whether you like me or not simply does not matter and neither do you.

Now, I see a sad and sorry excuse for a human cast off his knighthood and struggle to find his identity in this world. His mewling cacophony has caught my attention and I look down on him as if to grind him beneath my heel. I am replete with PBEM’s for now, so he will be spared the humiliation of losing to me. But, it’s enough for me to know that life has already humiliated him. The drudgery of everyday existence has beaten him down and the constant reminder that he a stagnant bottom dweller is enough to make him hate waking in the morning. What he sees in the mirror makes him weep. The comments of the co-workers at the Sewer Plant make him want to find a very tall building and enter the after life. Still, the nagging question on his mind is where he will end up. Will fate be kind to him and send him to a paradise? Theology has no place here, so let’s just pretend for a minute that he did something altruistic in his life and would have a happy afterlife frolicking in a dumpster of his choosing.

Still, since he is still on this mortal plane with you and me, we have to deal with his nagging. He admonishes us to show more hatred. As if he understands hatred. If he were bright enough, he would hate the society that has banished him to mundane tedium. If he were smart enough to realize that he is simply nothing more than a rancid chunk of feces steaming in the sun, then he might be a little bit mad. But, he doesn’t have a clue. Let’s not inform him that he is worth nothing more than to be subject for scientific experimentation for shampoo. Maybe the SPCA should add the Dalem to their list of animals to protect because this type of animal isn’t smart enough to defend themselves against humanity. I do hope he is the last of his kind. I hope the next couple of generations won’t have to listen to his screeching wail of despondency. I feel for this group of Peng thread sycophants because we have to read his pedantic mewling and pretend for a second that we want to help him.

Would money solve his inability to grasp the obvious? What may be clearly evident to the rest of us may be difficult to grasp for this slimy bag of flesh. Here it is, and I hope that Dalem might grasp this little nugget of wisdom. To demand creativity and anger from this thread, you must contribute the same. Little one line replies won’t do. Don’t be like the single cell newbies that parade around here begging for scraps from the justicar (bolded for those of you who suffer from attention deficit disorder and are apathetic). If you are going to expect “in your face” type text, you must give it. Sadly, over the span of your history here, you have been less that venomous. We see your natural gaiety and it disturbs us. Stop it and find something to be angry about.

That is all.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Looks like someone let thier gnome loose one to many times into Tanker's backyard.

What in God's name is 'Tanker'?

As for that picture, the wound is of no account whatsoever. Scalp wounds always bleed a lot.

Marlow, isn't it about time for another installment of your arrival at Schloss Peng?</font>

Originally posted by Marlow:

Patch,

If you are looking for pickies, here is one I found of your favorite Ubergnome:

arrowgnome.jpg

Hey, don't duplicate it.

---------

That's right, he lost his erection.

[ July 23, 2002, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: Ales Dvorak ]

Originally posted by CMplayer:

All twisted out of context like the rest of your case, how very like a lawyer.

And I see you fail to address the other quotes.

Tell me, in Sweden, do people like you have to register with the local authorities when you move to a new neighborhood?

Steve

Originally posted by Buzzsaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by athkatla:

Eh, who rattled your cage sonny? As I remember BuzzOff, this is the second time you had a go at me on here. Either get your arse in gear and do it properly or sod off!

Listen, athkatla, you will know when I have really “had a go at you.” I’ll have you hopping on one foot, singing Yankee Doodle Dandy, and gargling the contents of your piss-bucket by the time I’m done with you. You are a dog-chuffing, donkey-fondling, English willy wart. The soggy English weather has clearly rotted that small bundle of ganglia that passes for your brain. Do you find that you have to concentrate every time you take a breath?

I am considering challenging you, but I need some assurances that it will be somewhat more entertaining than reading your posts. Pulverizing your troops while they sit around the bivouac picking lice from their armpits and day-dreaming about the Queen Mum in a leather body suit and 6-inch heels is just not my idea of fun.</font>

Oh dear Hiram, it's so sweet to read your missives. I can almost see you minimizing your browser page of www.chunky-cha-chas.com to enable full concentrantion on your posts here. It's obvious that you have a lot of free time on your hands now that Croda has been vanquished and the Eagles are still getting ready for their Pop-Warner stint.

You seem content to bask in the tepid warmth of barking Aussies and "submit all forms in triplicate before jousting". I'd claim to be surprised that your intestines haven't wormed their way out your poop chute to strangle you into blessed mortal slumber, but I'd actually be more surprised to find that your intestines

a) hadn't already fallen onto the floor under your corrective chair in a steaming, ropy pile, and

B) would have the strength to move their bloated, beef-packed coils in any direction that opposes the force of gravity.

I don't need PBEMs with the likes of you because whenever I feel the need, I just fire up a QB against the AI and pretend I'm playing Joe. The AI plays a lot like Joe, but doesn't let his phantom retinue of fantasy bodyguards get in the way with talk of 'seconds', and rules of engagement, and the like. Just today I played Joe. I had him attacking me in the snow. He didn't do well at all, although the part where he charged his squad remnants at my two Flammhetzers was very brave.

Ice Ice, Joey.

kalifornicating?

KALIFORNICATING?!

That's the BEST you could come up with? Kali-frickin - fornicating?

If you are any example, it's no bloody wonder the English lost the empire. Useless bunch of slackjawed lackwits like yourself don't deserve an empire.

Git.

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

kalifornicating?

KALIFORNICATING?!

That's the BEST you could come up with? Kali-frickin - fornicating?

If you are any example, it's no bloody wonder the English lost the empire. Useless bunch of slackjawed lackwits like yourself don't deserve an empire.

Git.

Steve

Indeed............before I retire to my bed, I'll answer you MrNo_Vowels in my best english...........UP YOURS!

Ummmmmm, I don't remember the USA ever having an Empire, correct me if I'm wrong!

[ July 23, 2002, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: athkatla ]