Berli Got drunk And Did Somefink Stupid Challenge

Ok, so copies of CMBB are starting to arrive, so it's time to get this rolling. The list I have:

01) Geier

02) Mr Peng

03) Seanachai

04) Treeburst

05) Andreas... ouch

06) Goanna

07) Micheal Dorosh

08) Holien

09) ParaBellum

10) Flammenwerfer

11) R_Leete

12) mike the wino

13) Dirtweasle

14) Papa Khann

15) THumpre

16) Enoch

17) JonS

18) Bad Dog

19) Epée

20) Mike

21) Speedy

22) GWDWD

23) PAEZ

24) RobVarak

25) MrSpkr

26) Gpig

27) ryddle

28) ciks

29) Simon Elwen

30) Wisbech_lad

31) Chupacabra

32) Herr Oberst

33) Boo_Radley

34) Warphead

35) Wildman

36) Juju

37) argie

38) a1steaks

39) Nestor

40) Panzer Leader

Originaly I had intended to work out some kind of 'negotiating' system, but I scrapped that. So, It's whatever you want. I have played many (most) of the scenarios on the CD, so most of those are out (unless you don't care about double blind). I have a few Germanboy scenarios that need testing. And there are plenty of QB possibilities. I would prefer QBs on pre-made maps (and that does include the maps of any of the battles on the CD). I have a few stray maps on my hard drive as well which I can send to anyone that is interested.

So, it's up to you (or y'all as they say down south). I'll play anything.

[ October 01, 2002, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: Berlichtingen ]

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, still ready for it? "The dirty 3 1/3 dozen", sounds fine! ;)

A QB on a pre-made map is fine with me. And negotiating parameters is for hamsters! Only thing is, I'd like to buy my own forces. So many new units to discover...("Uhm, what does 'crappy optics, very slow turret, tends to explode' mean? Is this bad?")

Dan, just send me a setup, whatever you like.

Originally posted by Noba:

ps It's in HIS water...he lives up in the hills. A bit like Arkansas....

Now I know water does some strange things down under, but IT STILL FLOWS DOWN HILL! And even if AussieJeff has been introduced to the wonders of indoor plumbing, I doubt very much if he's bright enough to use it. This makes one wonder at the quality of the water down where you're at.

Btw, I was skimming through my English/Australian, Australian/English dictionary and the definition of Nong said see Western Australia

Check your mail

I'm still definitely up to some hostilities, but i guess living in such a remote corner of Europe means long waiting for the package to arrive.

But when we play, it could be some Festung Kurland battle (if that is included, i hope it is, because i contributed some information to SuperTed who said he's up to designing one).

*runs down the stairs to check the mail box*

OH the things we have done to this computer the past week... We have not been happy, content or idle, yet we have lost the battle. Win XP disliked so many things about my strange devices that it suffered total breakdowns every time I tried to install CM:BO.

Berlui (I'm going to contune with misspelling your name until you learn to spell mine), you'll know I have THE GAME when Moriarty has had his for about a week or so. Depends on Fate, Fortune and the Swedish customs dept. I'll be happy to playtest anything by the foul SeeLöwe-planning Andreas or anything involving ski troops.

Originally posted by Terence:

Mine will be along any day now. Do add me to the list, Im happy to playtest, QB, whatever floats your little boat.

Oh, you haven't sent me a turn for days, but you have time to challenge Burlesquetigen here? Fine... I see how things are... If you'll excuse me, I'll be going to my corner now.

Tramp.

Originally posted by Geier:

I'm going to contune with misspelling your name until you learn to spell mine

Let's see... you are in the same place as CMPlayer... and you expect some form of respect?

Btw, I saw where Moriarty wrote down your address... and I changed it. Your copy should wind up in Tanzania

Ah, yes. The great evil list. How proud you must be that MrSpkr plagerized your idea in his sig.

No game yet, but I fully expect it to arrive within the next day or two. How many of these are you taking on at a time? Do I have to wait my turn, or will you be handling these games en masse?

QB, playtest, makes absolutely no difference. I prefer double blind, but will grant you choice of all parameters and sides. Let the killin' begin!

Originally posted by R_Leete:

Ah, yes. The great evil list. How proud you must be that MrSpkr plagerized your idea in his sig.

No game yet, but I fully expect it to arrive within the next day or two. How many of these are you taking on at a time? Do I have to wait my turn, or will you be handling these games en masse?

QB, playtest, makes absolutely no difference. I prefer double blind, but will grant you choice of all parameters and sides. Let the killin' begin!

Since Berli is not the brightest bulb in the chandelier...yes...he will be playing all games at the same time. So you can plan on killing all of his little soldier guys when your game arrives.

:D

Persephone