Ten reasons why it is just and fitting that the Europeans have to wait!

Originally posted by Micheal Wittman:

Padlock this crap now please!!!!!

And no your not being funny!

Isn't that pathetic. We throw a few weak verbal jabs at the French (that wouldn't even hold up in the Peng Thread) and they scream, "We surrender, we surrender!"

Oh yeah, I find it hard to believe that anyone w/

a Micheal Wittman sig. could be so thin skinned!

[ September 16, 2002, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: Poobear ]

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Thin Red Line:

What's wrong exactly with the French ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I really resent is that they are so good in bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really, I never heard that about Frenchmen!

I lived with a French woman for over four years. She confirms that the only people who think that French men are good in bed are, well, French men!

Come on my Euro pals...just fight (play ) back! Here, I'll help you out...

American Beer,

Americans from the South,

American (insert consumer product other than CM-game here),

And George Bush for criminies-sake! How big a target do you need?

Poo Bear: "Americans from the South" I'd tell the Jeff Foxworthy joke about airport security if I didn't think that it was in extremely bad taste at the moment!

Originally posted by ColdSober:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

Come on my Euro pals...just fight (play ) back! Here, I'll help you out...

American Beer,

Americans from the South,

American (insert consumer product other than CM-game here),

Poo Bear: "Americans from the South" I'd tell the Jeff Foxworthy joke about airport security if I didn't think that it was in extremely bad taste at the moment!</font>

Let's see...they should have to wait because the pace of everything is more relaxed and to rush it at the same speed as the American release would be to cater to that lifestyle and is thus un-European.

BDH

P.S. I loved visiting many of the countries in Europe while in the Navy (so take this in the good natured spirit in which it was intended. I would wish for all who wanted it to get the game at the same time.) For pure convenience and familiarity though, it was always good to get home.

Originally posted by Micheal Wittman:

Padlock this crap now please!!!!!

And no your not being funny!

Did you ever think about the fact that the reason this thread wasn't shutdown quickly was that the moderators themselves might be posting in here as well under pseudo-names? Hmmm?

smile.gif :eek: :confused: ;)

Originally posted by Onehitsky:

1.German Techno music!

2.Italian World cup soccer team!

3.The French

4.English football fans.

5.The European song competition!

6.The need to remind them that there granparents

Hey! There is W & E Europe, Don't mix it

-------

Lynyrd Skynyard Band

p.s. grandparents? Shame on you

"Ten reasons why it is just and fitting that the Europeans have to wait!"

I have just one reason. They have all the Armor museams! They have display tanks and Arty peices every 15 feet! Dear God, don't get me started on Bovington *drool*

And what do we Amercians have? A few rusting relics wasting away out in an open field. Oh that's right, after 9/11 they closed up Aberdeen and now you can't even get in! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by ColdSober:

Actually, we don't fight back becuase we feel very sorry for you about that one! I mean, how many other democratic nations select their leader by lottery, and then discovers that it was rigged? :D

One thing that does strike me as a bit odd, is that kids in USA can drive a car when they're 16, drink beer at 21 and can never have sex or swear (please note that this knowledge is based on the documentaries about USA made at a place called Hollywood, and I cannot vouch for it's accuracy). :eek:

I feel I must protest as to the historical innaccuracy of the release dates.

SOP for world wars is for europeans to be involved for between six months and three years before the US joins in.

Incidently, I heard that the US version will be delivered in an armoured box, so that the game will not be damaged by reactionary attacks on the Communist iconography displayed ;)