"Whos your daddy punk?"

I just played a game and I lost. Then this guy said "whos your daddy punk?" What the hell sort of drug addicted, teenage punk rock, M&M fan, school drop out, running from the law, dumb butt head says that? What does that even mean? Is he insinuating that he is my "daddy"? Is this some new teenage thing?

Anyway, my question about CM. I just got back from a safety training thing Im doing. I toured a radioactive plant and there shielding was battleship steel. This was six inches thick. I cant imagine an 88mm shell being able to penetrate something like that. Thats wicked high power. How much armor in inches (damn that confusing metric system) did the largest world war II tank have? Excluding those monstrosaties the Russians built. :confused:

I think he is being a poor sport and is basically insinuating what you think he is.

It also looks like this person maybe has a terrible time when he loses. Do you have plans to wargame with this person ever again?

As for myself, wargaming is for having fun -period. If it isn't. I have only one response. I stop.

Originally posted by CombatGeneral:

I just played a game and I lost. Then this guy said "whos your daddy punk?" What the hell sort of drug addicted, teenage punk rock, M&M fan, school drop out, running from the law, dumb butt head says that? What does that even mean? Is he insinuating that he is my "daddy"? Is this some new teenage thing?

Hehe. Well I have never hear the "punk" added on the end. Dugs, strange I have said it to people, but I have never taken drugs... :rolleyes: Anyway that kid is behind the times, that's old now. :D Oh and by the way, I don't listen to M&M either.

[ June 25, 2002, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

"I just played a game and I lost. Then this guy said "whos your daddy punk?" What the hell sort of drug addicted, teenage punk rock..."

No no no!!!

M&M has nothing to do with punk rock.

To defend the honor of the music and people

known as punk rock(ers), I do here by throw down

the gauntlet to you sir!

Well if he wrote "who's your daddy, punk" I could understand it. But "whos your daddy punk" is incomprehensible to me. But now days spelling and pronounciation don't seem to be important anymore.

Disclaimer: Any and all spelling mistakes are deliberate :D

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

Sweet. This thread is turning into a dope, superfly, tripped-out discussion! Check it bleed; bro was on! Didn't trip. But the folks was freak'n, man. The pilots' was laid to the bone, home. Some blood hammered out in down-ship. Tight that bad sucka by the runway like a mutha. Sheet.

Step off beeyotch! I'll put yer head out!

Golly, that man better stop messing around with my wife, or I will punch him.

DjB