CM Outpost --> CMBO German MOD Catalogue

In the wee hours of this morning, I sneak into the CM Forum to leave news of the first installment of the CM MOD Catalogues.

Catalogue_example.jpg

You know those questions. "Where do I get a good mod of the _____?" The catalogue is also a good place to see the complete list of units in CM.

Okay, here is the link. Browse around and maybe, just maybe, you might spot something you don't have, even if you think your the worst MOD slut on the planet.

The CM MOD Catalogue

Okay, time to sneak back out of here and go to bed. There is work in the morning. Oh yea, work. Wonderful...

[ July 24, 2002, 03:07 AM: Message edited by: kump ]

Just what I needed Garry to re-build my lost HDD files after the meltdown.

Excellent (EDIT: BRILLIANT! after looking at it again Garry) and very hard work sir! Too be complimented. Bookmarking it now as well as to be forwarded to CM friends...

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

[ July 24, 2002, 04:09 AM: Message edited by: WineCape ]

Excellent, that catalogue is really a useful resource. Definitely the place I point newbies looking for good mods to from now on.

The pictures in the catalogue could be a tad bigger though, something to consider for (hopefully) upcoming catalogues for allied equipment perhaps? Or is it an issue with available disk space?

-Lunael

Thanks folks, appreciate the feedback and speaking of such...

Juha,

Hmmm, looks pretty big on my 42"! Recommendation, get a bigger monitor smile.gif

Yes, its an issue of Web Host space and to a lesser extent, how long it takes a non-broadband person to load a single page with 40+ screen shots on it. It takes a LOT of space and a whole lot more to do (including CMBB).

The purpose is served. Its a hint of what the mod looks like, who did it, and where they may find it.

As a MOD slut, the shot is more than big enough to determine if you have it or not. Most MOD sluts will get everything, so they will know if a download is in order.

So the other catalogues will conform to the same format.

Damn, that's impressive! You've definately got your work cut out for you.

I wish you would have had that list of German uniforms a couple of months ago. I had a helluva time trying to track these down to add to CMMOS. Looks like I missed a few. More additions in the future I guess.

Keep up the good work. Your site is a greate resource for the CM community.

Keith

Good God almighty! What an accomplishment. I about fell out of my chair here at work when I saw what you had done. I personally want to thank you for all the time and effort that must have gone into that. It is tagged in my favorites that you can bet one. Thanks Kump you are the man of the month. WOW!

Kump:

No problem with the picture sizes, as they are what they are for a good reason. Besides, bigger pictures usually are available at the sites hosting the mods.

Having practically free broadband connection (10 Mbit) and a modest amount of free space on internet kind of dulls one to realities. smile.gif

-Lunael

I'll just have to concur with the other ovations! smile.gif

The one niggling piece of information lacking is which mods that are available as both hi-res and low-res.

You state that many hi-res are also available as low-res, but AFAIK most hi-res unit mods are not. :(

Adding those four keystrokes (from "Hi" to "Hi, Low") would be a considerable help to those looking for low res mods.

Cheers

Olle