SC, GA, NC, FL residents - here is your preview!

Hello everyone. Rune and the folks at BTS have opened up the opportunity for some of the beta testers around the world to provide another "Sneak Preview".

I live in Myrtle Beach, SC, and will be available on Saturday July 13th from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm to showcase cmbb. I have a lan in my home office and we can run up to 4 computers playing cmbb simultaneously.

Please email me at jweatherspoon@sc.rr.com if you are interested in attending. The same rules as Rune's get together will apply.

jwxspoon

[ July 10, 2002, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: jwxspoon ]

Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

Who can tell me the distance and driving time from Toronto Ont to Myrtle beach?

Anyone else from the Toronto area considering this?

(Or am I the ONLY crazy one tongue.gif ?)

-tom w

Oh, about 1500 klicks\15 hours or so. But...if you happen to be driving past Saskatchewan on the way there I'll hop on and pay for half the gas. ;)

-tom w

starting from Hamilton Ont.:

Starting from: Hamilton

Arriving at: Myrtle Beach, SC

Distance: 971.8 miles

Approximate Travel Time: 21 hours 4 mins

Now I know most of you could drive it FASTER than that :rolleyes: , but there is a border crossing to figure into it and there is no way I could make it there in one driving day. (10-12 hours)

Sooo...

thanks, but no thanks :(

-tom w

(Rats! Foiled again!) :mad:

[ July 07, 2002, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]

Yes all the time ohhhh Mighty One!!

But nowt in it apart from a turn from Jim and the setup of the final tourney game...

I guess your ISP is a bit slow!!!

;)

I await your command...

:D

H

P.s. I bet you make it a weekday to try and stop me coming down...

Err, apart from you, I have not had anz complaints. Can you email me?

Originally posted by Holien:

Yes all the time ohhhh Mighty One!!

But nowt in it apart from a turn from Jim and the setup of the final tourney game...

I guess your ISP is a bit slow!!!

;)

I await your command...

:D

H

P.s. I bet you make it a weekday to try and stop me coming down...

Originally posted by jwxspoon:

I live in Myrtle Beach, SC, and will be available on Saturday July 13th from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm to showcase cmbb. I have a lan in my home office and we can run up to 4 computers playing cmbb simultaneously.

AAAAAAAAARRRGGh!!!! I was back home in good old SC just two weeks ago to visit the family, and now, only after I've returned to the distant Big Easy, a sneak preview is scheduled - - - - - oh the humanity:eek:

Well I fill a little bit better now (though not much). I don't suppose there is a beta tester living on the Gulf Coast willing to help us CMBB fans in the deep South. Still my hats off to "jwxspoon" for making it available for those within range.

Guest Panzer Boxb

Drat! I'll be in NC the weekend after that. I don't suppose I could convince any beta testers in the NE area to come to my pad for a preview? I'll even provide beer (Guiness and others) and food. Or BFC could add me (temporarily of course) to the beta team so I could provide the NE fans the preview. :D

Yes, please. I want to know who I'm going to have the pleasure to meet. Not all the poor slobs that live too far [[big Grin]]

Well, Garry, you and I are neighbors here in Apex. ;) Unfortunately, I can't make it. :confused: So why don't you kidn- :eek: , er, :( ahem, well, take some pictures or something. :rolleyes:

(And yes, my drama teacher did instruct me to emote when I speak. tongue.gif )

Pictures? I have a digital camera and thinking a CM Outpost CMBB sneak preview event page might be nice, and you think there might be pictures? Nah, the thought never crossed my mind. :rolleyes:

Already planned and emailed my intent. Got the nod, hours ago. Its too bad you won't be showing up yourself so I can get your mug in the shots smile.gif

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

-tom w

starting from Hamilton Ont.:

Starting from: Hamilton

Arriving at: Myrtle Beach, SC

Distance: 971.8 miles

Approximate Travel Time: 21 hours 4 mins

Now I know most of you could drive it FASTER than that :rolleyes: , but there is a border crossing to figure into it and there is no way I could make it there in one driving day. (10-12 hours)

Sooo...

thanks, but no thanks :(

-tom w

(Rats! Foiled again!) :mad: </font>