Russian Unit Pics, Last of the Preview

This is the Russian Unit lists to go along with the German Unit list, especially for those who still may be waiting for CMBB.

I went ahead and split the lists up so that dialup users would have a better time at it.

This will do it for the "preview" postings. Next post will announce the CMBB Catalogue is done with the current available CMBB MODs that are downloadable somewhere, if I can find them.

Russian Unit Pics List

German Unit Pics List

Now to get this thing done. Really looking forward to playing a game!

Edited addition...........

Okay, sorry for those who already checked this out and may not be back, but dog gone it, the Finnish are finished, pic list that is. So I might as well put them up as well.

Finnish Unit Pics List

And I sneak in again and drop this link for those hungry for the units of Hungary...

Hungarian Unit Pics List

And now to unfairly add another link for the completed Romanian. Italians left to do...

Romanian Unit Pics List

And finally, the Italians wrap it up. The Partisans are part of the Russian list, and the Polish use Russian textures. On to the terrain...

Italian Unit Pics List

[ October 10, 2002, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: kump ]

VERY nice job on all pages concerned! (and I appreciate how tedious it must've been!) But there is another excellent use for these pages as well... they will help me decide which units to buy in QB's in the future based on your pics! (EVERYBODY knows having cool looking units is 90% of the battle! Right!? *grin*)

Kump, I've been playing this game for months now - Beta, demo, and final, and I STILL haven't seen a lot of the stuff you have listed. Wow. I'm impressed by your efforts in assembling everything and I'm doubly impressed with BFC. This game is immense.

fire-fox,

Sorry, no links yet until the Catalogue is done. These are just early sneak peeks without the MODs listed yet. Its work in progress. I'm just letting folks know where they can go peek at the site to see the "work in progress".

So links galore when the CMBB Catalogue is "officially" announced as ready. Then you can bookmark the Catalogue main page and work from there.

PS: I'm also toying with a method to make those with dialup get to interested pages a lot faster. May not be perfect for them, but if anyone is interested in a particular model, they will be able to get to it fast without waiting for the list loading. If you have broadband, those lists are nothing! Praise be to broadband. I'll give up TV service before I give up my ADSL!

[ October 09, 2002, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: kump ]

Kump I am just so very very impressed with what you have done. I really am. This is an outstanding tool. Actually outstanding is not a strong enough word but you get what I mean. Just wanted you to know. Thank you for all the hours and hours you have put into this site. Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary,

Thank you for your awesome catalogue!! Because of your work (and a lot of my own), I was able to track down and rename all the CMBB bmps I needed to give my CMBO axis guns a much needed facelift!! Now they sport all of CMBB's late war guns (due to BTS using the same gun models-minus the small and medium PAKs) and look better than ever. I was always disappointed that there was never a really top rate set of axis guns for CMBO. It was hard work with all the shared bmps CMBO uses, but after much tweaking, my CMBO guns look great! Thank you for that awesome resource!! :eek: :D

[ October 11, 2002, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]

Vader's Jester,

You are going to post that mod for others, right? I hope to find them somewhere so I can add it to the catalog when putting in the mods. Send an email with the link to ensure I don't miss it. I save and review the emails first, then start visiting sites a MOD hunting...

Gary, I'll put them all together, write a readme, and send them to Tom. I still have a couple of bmps to take care off (like the filler tile that should be on top of the 88 gun blocks) Heh, stock bmps being offered as "new." Who'd ever thought that would happen? tongue.gif

I e-mailed you a preview pic. You can post it here if you would like. Note that I also showed which CMBO Paks I am using to display how they work together with the shared bmps in CMBO. :cool:

[ October 11, 2002, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]

Garry,

In my books, you have THE BEST CMBO/CMBB site on the web hands down! :cool:

The design, presentation and completness is just fantastic. The work you have put into it is comprehensive and your MOD catalogue work is of Biblical significance (well probably not read by as mean but still, for people intrested in CM mods, it is all there).

Your site has got to be THE best advertisment for showcasing the range of units and mods anywhere. Anyone with a passing interest in CM would surely want to buy the game after browsing your website. If BTS aren't paying you to maintain your page, then they bloody well should! :D

If anyone hasn't checked out this amazing bit of work, DO IT NOW!

Best regards

Lt Bull