Russian Unit Pics, Last of the Preview

Geez folks, such talk could increase a person's ego to not so healthy extremes.

But not to worry. I am just one little site amongst many great CM sites. I'm looking around and fill in where I think gaps are. I can't MOD worth a damn and contribute in other ways. But rest assured, I'm a MOD Slut through and through, so try to contribute by supporting those who can MOD.

I think we all want the same thing. Success of the CM series so more great titles will come from our favorite group of folks at BFC. In the end, that is all that matters for me, more great tactical products in the like of Combat Mission. Bring them on.

So no more of this "best site" business (unless you are referring to CMHQ of course). I know a lot of the other web site authors and exchange email with them frequently, even contributing and assisting each other when we can. Believe me, its a community effort.

Stay tuned. The CMBB Catalogue should be ready by the end of this weekend. The terrain page is done and I'm working on the small page Odds & Ends. Then its just adding the current CMBB mods and posting the big crazy thing. I'm looking forward to this commitment being finished. Whew!

[ October 12, 2002, 01:51 AM: Message edited by: kump ]