***Rumblings Of War II: The Boots & Tracks Brawl***

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention TOURNEY III, Section 4!

We've had a casualty. "flshlips" has withdrawn from the tourney. I am seeking out a replacement right now. You will receive an updated contact list when I find the replacement.

You can start the games over, or not. The only requirement is that BOTH players must agree to start from scratch before that may be done.

GeneralSV,

I don't think any of your opponents have heard from you in the four days the files have been out. You need to at least make contact with them. They and I need to know if you're still playing.

Cogust,

Your opponents need to hear from you too.

Treeburst155 out.

[ June 10, 2002, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: Treeburst155 ]

Originally posted by Heavy Drop:

First I want to thank TB and the B&T gang for some really incredible efforts and hard work! Mega Kudos. :D

I wanted to know if anyone in 2/3 had heard from GeneralSV. He's the only one I've yet to make contact with.

I haven't heard anything from Genera SV either. I'm under way with everyone else.

Also- Cheers! to all of the tournament staff...the scenarios seem very good, as well as the organization.

Have started 3 of the 5, waiting on Cogust to start Polish Push and waiting the return file from jazza.

Holien, I think I see your Maus. You need to put it in reverse just a little more...more.. more..good! Down the cliff it goes.

And I must thank the designers for giving me a platoon of super pershings with that reactive armor. :D

Originally posted by Bertram:

Michael Dorosh and me have been busy this weekend, we exchanged 62 mails smile.gif . Another Day (aka Tiger Woods) is 2/3 finished.

Send the set-up back to Ugbash and Soddball, but no turns done yet.

Bertram

I can't wait for the 90 day moratorium on discussion to be over; this turned out to be a dynamic and exciting little scenario, quite unlike anything I would have guessed with a simple look at the map. Of course, our playing styles may have had a lot to do with it. I'm especially eager to see how it played out for the other competitors. I'm working on a detailed AAR which I may completely lose interest in depending on the outcome of the last 1/3 of the game! Thanks to Bertram for a good game. I joined this tourney because - well mostly I was flattered to be asked - but also to have fun, and it has proven to be that in spades so far.

Kind of pity the dudes in that other thread going on right now who can't even get past the "rules" phase of the tourney setup.

I also get a kick out of the fact that Bertram lives in a city that my Militia Regiment liberated in WW II.

Attention TOURNEY III, Section 4!

The replacement for "f1shlips" has been found. I don't have time right now to look up, gather, and send him the passwords and files he needs right now. I will have him in action within 24 hours, and you'll get an updated contact list too.

Treeburst155 out.

To all my opponents:

I am alive (I think) and am going to start sending/returning files as of today. Have been very busy mopping up my last non-tourney PBEMs, and with real life. Now I just have to install my new graphics card and then I'll start sending to yas. Sorry for the delay. redface.gif

[ June 10, 2002, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

John Kettler. Basically, your concern will revolve not around complex LOS issues, but in staying the hell out of the way of my Maus. Or Mauses, if you prefer.

[/QB]

Im no expert, but wouldn't that be Mausen? ;)

[ June 10, 2002, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: gunnersman ]

Hello Silvio,

did you get the turn I sent to you?

** I'm in no rush BTW smile.gif ... just want to be sure my email works to you.

drop me a line if you got it and take your time with the turn smile.gif

cuzn

BTW.. no contact with GeneralSV here as well.