Anyone down under got it yet

Titan

Posted by PUD

I havent been visiting the forum for a while now as I didnt want to get depressed since I didnt have it. Its now tuesday in sunny Perth and Im hoping the posty is refreshed from a 3 day break so he has the strength to carry my 2 CD's and 200 page bible to my door.

Mind you my wife will probably hide it and say "No dear there was no parcel for you in todays mail"

Hmmm. It's here, in Vic Park if you want to drive down and have a look..... :D

Noba.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jrcar:

Bastards! I hate you all, it had better arrive tomorrow, or, or, I'll be VERY upset.

Did I mention you are all BASTARDS.

There that feels better..

well not really you BASTARDS.

Rob

So what PART of Australia Hasn't it got to yet...?? :D

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jrcar:

Bastards! I hate you all, it had better arrive tomorrow, or, or, I'll be VERY upset.

Rob

Noba.</font>

Originally posted by jrcar:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Rob

Noba.</font>

Hi Guys,

I received mine yesterday but i'm one of the unlucky ones who got one of thier bad batch of cds. My cdrom doesn't read it - Bad Sectors.

I'm really annoyed, now i will have to send it back and wait for a replacement. There goes another 6-8 weeks waiting.

Eddie,

Brisbane

Australiz

Originally posted by Stixx:

Dig a hole and burry me

Happily - any of you other Aussie Gits care to join him before we start shoveling the rest of the dirt back in??!! :D

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Noba.

Just guess you sodding BASTARD!

Still not here today, ANOTHER night of talking to the wife damnit!

At least its a long weekend here this weekend, and apart from moving 4 cubic meteres of dirt by myself using a wheelbarrow I'll have nothing else to do... Assuming its here by Friday.

ARRGGGHHHH

Rob</font>

Originally posted by Pud:

You wally!! We are the land down under, dont you know our dirt falls up so it wouldnt work! tongue.gif

Pud, Pud Pudd....sounds a lot like mud really..

Check out my profile - you'll see that I am completely familiar with down-underitis, and so my shovel will easily cope with your dirt.

Not that I'd actually use my shovel on your dirt you understand - I'm even a little reluctant to touch your dirt with your shovel, but needs must.

Originally posted by Mace:

aa? Is that on tonight?

*checks foxtel guide*

Mace

Fell asleep watching it too smile.gif

Got CMBB today! One of the bad batch though :( Luckily there are workaround files to get me going. Off to the front!

The disparity in delivery times within a state is strange. Eg, I'm in Adelaide CBD and have not received my copy yet a bloke in rural SA received his a couple of days ago.

Strange stuff.

I just upgraded my video card for this too!

Originally posted by Ex-WWIIOL Player:

In Melbourne (Frankston) still haven't recieved my Bundle Pack (CM:BO, CM:BB), also nevr got a reply from checking with BTS making sure they got my order (never recieved a confirming email the first time) yet they debited my Mastercard on the 16th of Sept.

I formally requested the shipping confirmation of MY individual order last Friday. But 5 days passed, they still could not provide it. This is ridiculously long for the customer service of an online sales company.

BTS, please don't passively wait 2-4 weeks because you think some lousy systems like Canada Customs might delay a mail that long. Why not start careful reviewing NOW to recheck the warehouse shipping status of those orders still not received? What if you make some mistakes in your shipping? (even 0.1% error rate means almost 100 orderers will NEVER receive their games, and humans always make errors.)

Tianshu,

If your card was debited, your order was received. If your order was received, your order should have been shipped. The shipping process for preorders was like an assembly line. It is highly doubtful that a preorder did not in fact ship. The far more likely cause for delay is the postal service and/or Customs. While some might find it strange to see such different receipt dates in a single area, after 5 years of doing this I can assure you that it is normal. Things don't have to make sense to be normal smile.gif

As for not getting a reply back... we are working on that. We only recently found out that a wad of emails have not been responded to. This should hopefully be cleared up by tomorrow. The guy who should have responded didn't. No excuse being offered here, since things should have been handled better.

Steve

Originally posted by Tianshu:

I formally requested the shipping confirmation of MY individual order last Friday. But 5 days passed, they still could not provide it. This is ridiculously long for the customer service of an online sales company.

Still no CMBB for me either. I was an early pre-orderer, one copy, central auckland,.... nothing.

Though BFC can't do much to help at this stage, they did promptly confirm my order was shipped on time and admitted it was strange. So i have no complaints about their service at all. It's just bad luck.