Anyone down under got it yet

Titan

Well i've just found out that I won't be receiving it for a while as there was some sort of mess up with my order between their orders dept and despatch (from Ireland so it doesn't apply to you Aussies I guess)with the result my game wasn't despatched on the 20th. By the time they found this out the game was already on back order (good for them) 'till today so they're only despatching it today. Aaaarghhhh!!

I guess I could moan but it won't do any good, so i'll just have to wait. Oh well more CMBO for me.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Aardvark2:

Just to add to my above post...BFC responded very quickly to my mail sent through yesterday...2 responses by the time I arrived at work today so thanks for the quick responce know if only that game could go super priority mail.

You spelt "responce" wrong.

I bet you can't wait to get the game now....it's really very good you know.

Noba.

wow another in Melbourne, sure takes a lot of will power when you're self employed.... thank god it rained today knocked off early first impressions good stuff tongue.gif

Spelling and grammar repair :(

[ October 04, 2002, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: goodwood ]

Well given that this has slipped to page 9, should I assume that I'm the only one still waiting for a package?

Personally I suspect that somewhere in the Pacific a Tom Hanks look alike is currently using my pre ordered copy to play "Wilson" on a solar powered laptop (I can only hope for his sake that the CD is OK).

Of course given that I go to the field on Friday for a while, the package will arrive on Monday morning.

[ October 08, 2002, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: gibsonm ]

Brian,

Co-incidence, conspiracy, or supernatural phenomena?
Conspiracy smile.gif We decided to hold off on Beta shipments until the new CDs arrived. Last thing we want to do is have to suck up and apologize to a Beta Tester for sending them a bum CD :D Yours shipped out on either Friday or Monday just passed. You should see it fairly soon.

For those preordering Aussies... I think if you don't see yours by this coming Monday you should email Matt. 3 weeks is not unheard of going down under, but it is getting a bit long in the tooth.

Steve

Originally posted by Rumble:

Could someone from Oz tell me the price they payed for CMBB in Oz dollars A$ before i go zip zip with the plastic? Thanks! :confused:

US$45.00 = A$84.02 according to Mastercard on 9/9/02. Don't forget shipping though.

I can't give you exact figure because I bought a few things in the one order to keep the postage down.

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Brian,

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Co-incidence, conspiracy, or supernatural phenomena?

Conspiracy smile.gif We decided to hold off on Beta shipments until the new CDs arrived. Last thing we want to do is have to suck up and apologize to a Beta Tester for sending them a bum CD :D Yours shipped out on either Friday or Monday just passed. You should see it fairly soon.

For those preordering Aussies... I think if you don't see yours by this coming Monday you should email Matt. 3 weeks is not unheard of going down under, but it is getting a bit long in the tooth.

Steve</font>

Originally posted by Rumble:

Could someone from Oz tell me the price they payed for CMBB in Oz dollars A$ before i go zip zip with the plastic? Thanks! :confused:

Expect to pay a little over or under $100.

Depends on the exchange rate when they charge you.

[ October 10, 2002, 04:41 AM: Message edited by: Speedy ]

Brian and Mark that must be it, the Bastards!

Still not here on Friday, another weekend of talking to the wife...

Maybe it got sent seamail and has been caught up in the US lock out :(

Ah well i will get my Tax done and some more gardening.

Cheers

Rob