One Challenge in the Life of Peng, De Son of a Vich....

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

SO.. you globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil (tea). SEND ME A SETUP so I can give you one well deserved in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles that is, you eunich jellyfish crybaby.

There we go! Much better. No more of that "please kick my teeth in," crap, not that I won't be kicking your teeth in, mind you, but a little chest pounding on your part beforehand makes the victory so much more satisfying.

I'll devise something nasty after work today. Expect a setup shortly.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

SO.. you globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil (tea). SEND ME A SETUP so I can give you one well deserved in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles that is, you eunich jellyfish crybaby.

There we go! Much better. No more of that "please kick my teeth in," crap, not that I won't be kicking your teeth in, mind you, but a little chest pounding on your part beforehand makes the victory so much more satisfying.

I'll devise something nasty after work today. Expect a setup shortly.</font>

Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Give em the Ivans in the "Sinkhole Serenade", battle that you gameily foisted on me.

I think he specifically requested to play his favorite, the Romanians.</font>

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

That is what tea is if you didnt know it. Small pieces of dried leaves, dried grass and rotten fruit that are mixed together with water. Oh...must not forget whatever fluid we can squeeze out of a cow, lets add that too. Ptuii I spit in the general direction of any tea drinker.

As opposed to say rotted grain of various types passed through single cell organisms much like yourself, except their excrement has a beneficial effect on most peoples brain cells, and which is sometimes boiled forever just to concentrate said excrement.

Or maybe you prefer beans burned until they're black then ground up and dissolved into hot water with or without the same moo-juice that you berate for beign included in tea, and for which poncy shops chargge an arm and a leg to prepare for you with fisgusting sounding foreign names to conceal the ingredients???

You, sir, are nothing more than a prefidious penile implant - occasionally useful in a darkened room when inflated by artificial pressures but normally limp and fit only for pissing through.

Sen me a set-up piss boy - I've almost finished my first PBEM game of the demo and have only tried one of hte BB scenarios so you have a full slate of choices to end up horribly embarrased from.

[ November 08, 2002, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Mike:

<font size=-1>[ November 08, 2002, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]</font>

That was "edited to add extra spelling mistakes", I take it?

What ever happened to Baguette Boy?, I've a hankering for some fresh baked cinnamon buns.

Edited to correct spelling, unlike Mike

What the hell is fisgusting ?, it's one key to the left pillock!!!

[ November 08, 2002, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Mace & Marlow I did send the turns although I probably deserve being ignored based on my sudden departure of the past, ya both probably remembered your passwords took one look at the map and went screaming into the night. I musta been pretty good at this game back then cause yer both gettin yer arses handed to ya.

Leo is about to do the die a lot thing.

Meeks looks interesting. Message me if you need a beta tester in the future.

Water Boy I'll edit later just to put in your favorite part.

Originally posted by Mike:

Or maybe you prefer beans burned until they're black then ground up and dissolved into hot water with or without the same moo-juice that you berate for beign included in tea, and for which poncy shops chargge an arm and a leg to prepare for you with fisgusting sounding foreign names to conceal the ingredients???

Now, while I see no problem with you effeminate tea drinkers defending your drink, I'll not have you wastrels casting disparaging remarks at that wondrous elixir... Coffee

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

Now, while I see no problem with you effeminate tea drinkers defending your drink, I'll not have you wastrels casting disparaging remarks at that wondrous elixir... Coffee</font>

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

This place smells so... spring fresh... Are those doilies?

Festerin' body fluid stained sock puppet! Ah didnae ferget ye, ye sniffer o' laundry bins. Ah tak at ye still noo playin' tha gam, eh?

Hoo's ye wee Mum gettin' on wi' her deuce an' a half?

Croda shud bae put ain a broon bag, set afire, an' laift on some bastarrrd's door staip after ringin' tha stinkin' door bell.

*ding ding* (Door opains...)

Hiram: Hey look, some bastarrrds laift a brown bag burnin' on tha door staip agin!

Martha Stewart Cut-out on tha couch: Dinnae stamp on at, at's go' a wee Croda ain at!

Hiram: Ah'm gwintae stamp on at tae put tha fire oot!

Martha Stewart Cut-out: Noo, remaimber wha' happened last teem?

Hiram: *stamp* *squelch* Och, tha filthy bastarrrds! At's go' a wee Croda ain at!!

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Well said Berli and of course when you refer to Coffee you refer to something akin to Folgers. All that Starbucks ****e, express-o and lot-a and whatever doesn't deserve the name coffee.

Exactly. I'm talkin' coffee flavored coffee. None of that trendy ****e they serve at them mass market coffee houses. That crap ain't fit for a tea drinker to drink

Originally posted by dalem:

I don't like coffee.

By Berli's beard, you're <U>depressing!</U>

Are you sure you're not actually Marvin the Paranoid Android from The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy?

You know. The one who used to open every conversation with the inspiring words "I'm depressed".

Well, that just about describes you to a "d".

Get a LIFE!!

AJ

PS: Alternatively, pull yer wet finger outta yer ear and beg me to send a setup. I'm sure I could drag you kicking and screaming back to reality soon enough, given half a chance.

Originally posted by Marlow:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I don't like coffee.

That is downright unAmerican of you (and probably against the Patriot Act). Get back to England you bloody Pom before I sick John Ashcroft on you sorry bum.</font>

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I don't like coffee.

By Berli's beard, you're <U>depressing!</U>

Are you sure you're not actually Marvin the Paranoid Android from The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy?

You know. The one who used to open every conversation with the inspiring words "I'm depressed".

Well, that just about describes you to a "d".

Get a LIFE!!

AJ

PS: Alternatively, pull yer wet finger outta yer ear and beg me to send a setup. I'm sure I could drag you kicking and screaming back to reality soon enough, given half a chance.</font>