One Challenge in the Life of Peng, De Son of a Vich....

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Agua Perdido:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:defeat is as iminent, as i am eminent.

You spell the same word incoreectly twice in one sentence - and different each time!</font>

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

To all my opponents who received turns last night: You are the lucky ones! I fell into a deep slumber just after nine last night and never woke up till morning! My wife, evil that she is, left me on the couch too, like some kind of drunk.

So, um anyway, (ahem) who did Phoebe choose?

So maybe you should quit drinking and she won't treat you like the drunk you are.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Why don't you try the Technical tips forum for answers, or better yet, tie some weights around you, crawl into a burlap sack, and jump into a body of water, spare us the details.

Simpledan, you can't even tell someone how to properly off themselves. Trust me on this one. Important detail, if one crawls into a burlap sack, one must first tie the sack closed before "jumping." Secondly, if one is in a burlap sack, jumping becomes difficult, unless it's a really big burlap sack, or they forget to tie it shut (and then you're totally defeating the purpose of crawling in the burlap sack to begin with). So given the fact that it's probably not a big burlap sack, one will probably be better served to roll into a body of water. So please, refrain from helpful hints unless you fully understand what you are talking about. You are such a simp. I shake my thingy in your general direction.

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Why don't you try the Technical tips forum for answers, or better yet, tie some weights around you, crawl into a burlap sack, and jump into a body of water, spare us the details.

Simpledan, you can't even tell someone how to properly off themselves. Trust me on this one. Important detail, if one crawls into a burlap sack, one must first tie the sack closed before "jumping." Secondly, if one is in a burlap sack, jumping becomes difficult, unless it's a really big burlap sack, or they forget to tie it shut (and then you're totally defeating the purpose of crawling in the burlap sack to begin with). So given the fact that it's probably not a big burlap sack, one will probably be better served to roll into a body of water. So please, refrain from helpful hints unless you fully understand what you are talking about. You are such a simp. I shake my thingy in your general direction.</font>

Ah, the power we wield. With simpering gibberish (or a gibbering simp, in the case of Mouse), we annoy the multitude, pushing important topics down the page. Stepping from bloated-head to bloated-head, we force them to splutter and gasp in consternation. With each "up the board for Peng," we cause unknown thrashings and gnashings of mumbled invectives. THINK (ok, that's a bit much to ask the lot of you) of the discomfiture we visit upon the proletariat of the outré-boarders with each day's mundane task of simply existing, and prodding (down, bauhaus, now that your back, prat) and flinging goo at each other.

Why, all this power, this control, this supremacy; it smells like... well, it smells like...

<big>DAMMIT!</big> Which serf's turn is it to flame the latrine barrels?

I think it's important to point out that I'm currently losing to my FORMERLY loyal and trustworthy squire Auga Perdido who used a scenario by Berli that was patently unbalanced, Panzer Leader who tricked me into using a side road when there was a perfectly good main road available and my former and highly untrustworthy and disloyal squire Papa Khann who picked the scenario (need I say more).

I may be losing to others but some of them have just started and I haven't really had a fair chance to start losing yet.

Also we're three posts from the bottom and a bump was necessary.

Joe

Originally posted by Lars:

All turns were up and out last night. Everybody now owes me one.

I sent you a turn this morning. You owe me one, pillock.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...Agua Perdido who used a scenario by Berli that was patently unbalanced.

Lies! Lies and calumny! Lies, calumny, and blasphemy! Exaggerations, at least. I'll have you know that was a patently unbalanced scenario by Andreas that you chose. It's not my fault you picked the wrong side. Berli did the last scenario we fought in, which was also patently unbalanced, albeit in your favor--not that it didn't save you from a beating of proverbial-red-headed-stepchild-ish proportions.

Agua Perdido

Updates

Gnome No turn received for the past couple of days, claiming ill, very gamey.

Meeks Has not returned a file in about a year (I was losing though) not very gamey.

Nindan , No turn received for the past 45 minutes, gamey. So I thought I would post a screenshot known to Nidan and I as “Overwatch deluxe” Please note the only victory flag present on the map. Nindan refers to my beautiful SU as “that clanky thing”, gamey.

ow.jpg

[ November 08, 2002, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Originally posted by Agua Perdido:

Lies! Lies and calumny! Lies, calumny, and blasphemy! Exaggerations, at least. I'll have you know that was a patently unbalanced scenario by Andreas that you chose. It's not my fault you picked the wrong side. Berli did the last scenario we fought in, which was also patently unbalanced, albeit in your favor--not that it didn't save you from a beating of proverbial-red-headed-stepchild-ish proportions.

Agua Perdido

Andreas, Berli, six of one, half a dozen of the other. The important point is that you have acknowledged that it was unbalanced and therefore I am not to blame for the loss. THAT'S the important point. I'm surprised that you don't remember that from the Lesson Plan, you did a lovely PowerPoint presentation ... great animations. I particularly liked the way you linked Miss July with the ratio of Infantry to Armor in a given scenario.

Joe

[ November 08, 2002, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

I post not out of malice or blatant obsessive ignorance.

I beg to differ! I mean, good Lord, man, look around! There is nothing but malice and ignorance in here. Well, I mean, we do have a bit of petulance, exaggeration, mud-slinging, excuse-making, finger pointing, the occasional temper tantrum, and a Panzer Leader from time to time, but overall, it's malice and ignorance. So if you are not posting in malice and ignorance, you're quite ignorant of the nature of this thread, and quite malicious to offend with your ignorant presence.

but I post out of a wish..nay a desire to have my teeth kicked into my mouth in any form of QB.

Right. I think there's an opponent finder forum for that. Lots of lovely folks in there, I'm sure.

I will even play as miserable Romanians if you wish. But dont ever again talk to me about tea, for I hate that filthy substance. Especially with milk...who wants to drink something that looks like it was scooped up from the Ganges river?

Oh, and now you've gone an insulted the sweet liquor of the camellia senesis, the hue of which, when properly brewed, is a sublime shade and nothing at all like the dirty Ganges in the rainy season.

Now look, I'll make it easy for you.

I'm a tea drinker. Love the stuff. Gulp it down by the bucket when not sipping it daintily from a china cup with pinky extended. Put milk it, too. One lump, not two. Yes, might go brew up a cup right now...

How does that make you feel? Feel anything boiling in your innards? Hate, rage, perhaps deep, deep down, the desire to taunt?

This is how battles begin.

Hatred.

Ignorance.

Taunting.

Originally posted by Malakovski:

{snipped out of respect for the sacred bandwidth which we all must do our part to preserve and protect ... you can never have enough bandwidth and as it states in John 13:87 - Woe to him (or her) who wasteth his (or her) bandwidth for surely his (or her) ISP will rise up in righteous fury and put a major league hurting on him (or her).}

How does that make you feel? Feel anything boiling in your innards? Hate, rage, perhaps deep, deep down, the desire to taunt?

This is how battles begin.

Hatred.

Ignorance.

Taunting.

Well let's not be too hard on him (or her) ... they've got the ignorance down pat.

Joe

[ November 08, 2002, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Malakovski:

I'm a tea drinker. Love the stuff. Gulp it down by the bucket when not sipping it daintily from a china cup with pinky extended. Put milk it, too. One lump, not two. Yes, might go brew up a cup right now...

Send me a setup you miserable coward and I shall personally make sure that the last thing on your mind will be the urge to drink that disgusting boiled water with pieces of dried fruit added. That is what tea is if you didnt know it. Small pieces of dried leaves, dried grass and rotten fruit that are mixed together with water. Oh...must not forget whatever fluid we can squeeze out of a cow, lets add that too. Ptuii I spit in the general direction of any tea drinker.

Send me a setup I say. Pick whatever kind of sad sorry bunch of retarded imbecilles you might want to call your men. Click on whatever button you want with your tea infested twinky, yes buy thee whatever hellish equipment you may see fit. It matters not For I will make it my mission to PERSONALLY turn your perverted horde of pond scum sucking pixel-warrior wannabees into a rotting bunch of ex-pixels.

SO.. you globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil (tea). SEND ME A SETUP so I can give you one well deserved in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles that is, you eunich jellyfish crybaby.

[i edited the post twice, just because I can]

[ November 08, 2002, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: Leutnant Hortlund ]

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Malakovski:

Send me a setup you miserable coward and I shall personally make sure that the last thing on your mind will be the urge to drink that disgusting boiled water with pieces of dried fruit added. That is what tea is if you didnt know it. Small pieces of dried leaves, dried grass and rotten fruit that are mixed together with water. Oh...must not forget whatever fluid we can squeeze out of a cow, lets add that too. Ptuii I spit in the general direction of any tea drinker.

Send me a setup I say. Pick whatever kind of sad sorry bunch of retarded imbecilles you might want to call your men. Click on whatever button you want with your tea infested twinky, yes buy thee whatever hellish equipment you may see fit. It matters not For I will make it my mission to PERSONALLY turn your perverted horde of pond scum sucking pixel-warrior wannabees into a rotting bunch of ex-pixels.

SO.. you globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil (tea). SEND ME A SETUP so I can give you one well deserved in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles that is, you eunich jellyfish crybaby.

[i edited the post twice, just because I can]</font>

Originally posted by Marlow:

Jo, you got any Jabo like battles for these two useless pillocks to kill each other with? Give them somfink, so they will shut up and die-a-lot.

Of course Jabo! is strictly CMBO, but Ker Dessel* is always ready to provide the finest of battles for grudge matches and Bachelor Parties.

I have three in mind immediately:

</font>

• Kursk You Red Baron! </font>
  • Let's Get Papa Khann Out Of The House Then Shall We? </font>
  • The Cracker Jack Factory </font>

The first is larger and may tax some machines, the other is NOT larger ... it is in fact very much smaller and VERY much quicker. The last is new and isn't guaranteed to be evenly balanced ... of course NONE of ours have any sort of guarantee so that shouldn't disqualify it.

Up to them I'd say.

Joe

* Ker Dessel - When You Want To Play CM In The Worst Way

[ November 08, 2002, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Click on whatever button you want with your tea infested twinky

I'm just not going to say anything at all about this. Nope, nope, nope. It brings up visuals I'm not at all comfortable with.</font>

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Click on whatever button you want with your tea infested twinky

I'm just not going to say anything at all about this. Nope, nope, nope. It brings up visuals I'm not at all comfortable with.</font>