One Challenge in the Life of Peng, De Son of a Vich....

Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Must suck to be you, OGSF.

Noo really Jimmy. At's grrreat tae bae me. Ah find tha good looks an' a sharp intelligaince are their ain rewards.</font>

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Abbott:

AJ or if I may, Sir Post-A-Lot-Of-Drivel , I would be interested in a PBEM if you could find enough time sober. I would be pleased to send a long a setup.

Yours truly,

Abbott dealer of death and Aussie destruction.

{part 22} Who's on foist?

(fifth} TAUNT ME but GOOD you idjit!! "I would be pleased to send a long a setup" is NOT a feckin' TAUNT! Gimme some SPITE and VENOM, lad!!!! Like ya got a PAIR!!!!!

{firstly} Who the HELL do you belong too? Can't be too careful these days ya know. Stranger danger and all that...

{vii} IF you can successfully proceed past the above milestones in your life, I, the gamiest-of-the-game {notwithstanding the gaminess of OGSF but he is a pillock so we will disregard that} Sir Flamin' Aussiejeff shall foist one of my custom made scenarios upon your head. No Jabos rubbish for you, lad. Oh no, you will get THE REAL DEAL! totally fair and no tricks attached. Promise. You have MY word as an *coff* honorable Aussie Kanigget.

Sod off now and SOUND OFF PROPER!

AJ

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Must suck to be you, OGSF.

Noo really Jimmy. At's grrreat tae bae me. Ah find tha good looks an' a sharp intelligaince are their ain rewards.</font>

Originally posted by Abbott:

AJ or if I may, Sir Post-A-Lot-Of-Drivel , I would be interested in a PBEM if you could find enough time sober. I would be pleased to send a long a setup.

Yours truly,

Abbott dealer of death and Aussie destruction.

You part-time pillock. The death dealing is all at you. You couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag and your cowardly abilities are the only thing you are good at. We will treat you like we treat the rest of the world's cricket teams. With pure contempt ! If you show up, that is.

Feh! to you.

Send a set-up.

No Feckin' snow.

Noba.

ps. He does dribble on sometimes.....

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Liar. File 51 (numbered for the King) sent out November 5.

No reply as of today.

Let's see. Today is the 12th. You say you sent it on the 5th. Yet I'm still looking for it.

Hmm, what ever shall we do?

Git.

The same goes for the rest of you sots that owe me a turn.

If you're on my list, RESEND IT!

SSN Hint Of The Day: Use the last square of toilet paper.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Lars:

Let’s see here…

OGSF – owes me a turn.

Panzer Leader – owes me a turn.

MrSpkr – owes me a turn.

Iskander – owes me a turn.

Papa Kahn – owes me a turn.

Hey Mike, can you spot the pattern?

I can--you owe me a turn.

Agua Perdido

This post is to provide official warning that AussieJeff is a SERIOUSLY gamey bastiche. I don't know how else to explain his two Stugs sitting out in the bloody open getting hit after hit on my moving T-34s at something like 14 miles range ... more or less.

We've all joked about hacking the engine, but if it weren't for the fact that he's Australian and therefore barely capable of turning his computer ON ... hmmmm ... OTOH he MIGHT have an accomplice working with him.

Has anyone else seen this kind of blatant engine hacking going on in THEIR games? Perhaps we can root out the perpetrators (and no I DON'T give a damn how the Australians use root ... they can't do anything else right, why should we give them THEIR choice of definitions.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

This post is to provide official warning that AussieJeff is a SERIOUSLY gamey bastiche. I don't know how else to explain his two Stugs sitting out in the bloody open getting hit after hit on my moving T-34s at something like 14 miles range ... more or less.

One question: Is this a scenario he designed himself? If so, it's your own fault. I'd think you'd know better by now unless you're drunk or just plain loco (to put it into terms you would understand)

We've all joked about hacking the engine, but if it weren't for the fact that he's Australian and therefore barely capable of turning his computer ON ... hmmmm ... OTOH he MIGHT have an accomplice working with him.

No worry, it's just his pet Kiwi.

Has anyone else seen this kind of blatant engine hacking going on in THEIR games? Perhaps we can root out the perpetrators (and no I DON'T give a damn how the Australians use root ... they can't do anything else right, why should we give them THEIR choice of definitions.

Joe

Maybe he's in league with the Dutch.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gunslinger:

Hey Guys,

Guess what...

Ummmm, you don't have an email address so no one here will talk to you? Is that it? What do I win?

Joe</font>

Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Let’s see here…

OGSF – owes me a turn.

Panzer Leader – owes me a turn.

MrSpkr – owes me a turn.

Iskander – owes me a turn.

Papa Kahn – owes me a turn.

Hey Mike, can you spot the pattern?

Yep - they're all embarrased to be playing you.</font>