4 more new shots

Originally posted by DrAlimantado:

But what type of tank is in the top left pic? Looks like some of the T34-76 variants. But it has a lot of sharp edges, which makes it look different.

T34/76 C.

It was the variant produced circa 1943.

Mace

Originally posted by DrAlimantado:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael emrys:

BTW, isn't that a French tank in the foreground of image #4?

Sure looks like it. But what type of tank is in the top left pic? Looks like some of the T34-76 variants. But it has a lot of sharp edges, which makes it look different.

M</font>

Now, now. We all know that a game is more than its graphics and pretty screenshots. Without a significant improvement on the gameplay of previous versions, it...uhh...

Hm. It seems I care a lot more about screenshots than I first expressed. Y'all excuse me while I mop the drool out of my keyboard.

DjB

T-34/D, 50mm PaK, early production Brummbär, PzJg I (not really a official name I think) and the Pzkw 35R (German identification number 731 (f))

I havn't seen the 4 SP sIG's (lower right pic) before either, confirms the double crew spotting in any event.

M.

[ August 03, 2002, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Mattias ]

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

Thanks, Wolfe, that helped me a lot.

BTW, anybody know why the TC of the Brumbar is wearing white gloves?

Michael

It's not white gloves, but it appears that the shots at CDV have too much brightness/gamma...

Originally posted by Moon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael emrys:

Thanks, Wolfe, that helped me a lot.

BTW, anybody know why the TC of the Brumbar is wearing white gloves?

Michael

It's not white gloves, but it appears that the shots at CDV have too much brightness/gamma...</font>

Originally posted by M. Bates:

The anti tank gun looks very cartoonish. All the textures look like they have had some kind of edge enhancement / contrast enhancement applied in Photoshop. Maybe the models will look "proper" at a more zoomed-out viewing angle.

Looks kinda like Kwazy went, uh well, "kwazy" with some Photoshop sharpening filters. ;) A fine job nonetheless, especially given that he's having to texture some 300+ vehicles...

If they were all perfect then there wouldn't be anything for us MODers to do, would there? :D

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by M. Bates:

The anti tank gun looks very cartoonish. All the textures look like they have had some kind of edge enhancement / contrast enhancement applied in Photoshop. Maybe the models will look "proper" at a more zoomed-out viewing angle.

Looks kinda like Kwazy went, uh well, "kwazy" with some Photoshop sharpening filters. ;) A fine job nonetheless, especially given that he's having to texture some 300+ vehicles...

If they were all perfect then there wouldn't be anything for us MODers to do, would there? :D </font>