The clock is ticking but PL Wont be hosting the Peng Challenge Thread....

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

This year I've decided that a few simple lines here on the topic "Boy, is Joe Shaw great and here's why." will suffice.

Joe

Sloe Joe is great because I will NEVER lose to him. Why? He never sends any turns!

Treeburst155, Squire to Senior Knight More-Arty, Defender of Lost Causes

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

This year I've decided that a few simple lines here on the topic "Boy, is Joe Shaw great and here's why." will suffice.

Joe

Sloe Joe is great because I will NEVER lose to him. Why? He never sends any turns!

Treeburst155, Squire to Senior Knight More-Arty, Defender of Lost Causes</font>

AJ, loss of long attached felines is painfull. We lost Sherman (he was BIG), then Cromwell in a short period not so long ago. The wrench across the family still lingers.

Chin up Old Chap.

(Thankfully Hetzer and Hummel are thriving, although Hetzie is getting on a bit).

Noba.

ps. She buys them, I name them.

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Meester Speeeker,

You sent me file #34 twice, and I have now sent you file #35 twice. The ball is in your court, ya Git!

Herr Oberst,

What about your game with Roxy? Do you surrender? You should, you know.

Squire Treeburst155 out.

Never got either file. You have to push {SEND} for me to actually get the file . . .

Originally posted by Noba:

AJ, loss of long attached felines is painfull. We lost Sherman (he was BIG), then Cromwell in a short period not so long ago. The wrench across the family still lingers.

Chin up Old Chap.

(Thankfully Hetzer and Hummel are thriving, although Hetzie is getting on a bit).

Noba.

No! Really?

Originally posted by Lars:

My cousin has a Brittney Spaniel named "Weatherby".

You guessed it, we accidentally shot him.

He's still kicking though.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Hire a devious accountant, it’s like giving yourself a raise.

Now sod off.

Lars and his 1,001 cousins.

Accidently shot him? You drunkards probably mistook him for yet another cousin and shot him on purpose...

Originally posted by Persephone:

OGSFSoldier.jpg

Goanna, is greeted by a very cheerful OGSF upon his arrival to the Scotsman's home.

Persephone

OMIGAWD!! It's the butcher from Dad's Army!!

"Captain Mainwaring! Captain Mainwaring!! Private Pike's gone missing. What are we going to do??"

Sing altogether now .. "Who do you think you are kidding Mr Hitler...... dum de dum de dum, dum, dum......"

hehehe...

PS: I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of a kilt and any obvious signs of haggis munching.

Och aye!!!

AJ

Originally posted by Noba:

Chin up Old Chap.

Noba.

Thanks, mate. My sympathies back at you for losing your own two "heavies".

Akin to their namesakes, does Hetzer have a low profile? And does Hummel have a thin skin but packs a punch??

AJ

PS: Also sorry to hear you are getting your butt whupped at Lag. NOT!!

Originally posted by Persephone:

OGSFSoldier.jpg

Goanna, is greeted by a very cheerful OGSF upon his arrival to the Scotsman's home.

Persephone

OMIGAWD!! It's the butcher from Dad's Army!!

"Captain Mainwaring! Captain Mainwaring!! Private Pike's gone missing. What are we going to do??"

Sing altogether now .. "Who do you think you are kidding Mr Hitler...... dum de dum de dum, dum, dum......"

hehehe...

PS: I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of a kilt and any obvious signs of haggis munching.

Och aye!!!

AJ

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

My cousin has a Brittney Spaniel named "Weatherby".

You guessed it, we accidentally shot him.

He's still kicking though.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Hire a devious accountant, it’s like giving yourself a raise.

Now sod off.

Lars and his 1,001 cousins.

Accidently shot him? You drunkards probably mistook him for yet another cousin and shot him on purpose...</font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

I think someone should tell OGSF that the 'mullett' haircut went 'out' about 10 years ago.

Di' Ah look lak Ah care? Tha "post-shootin' bad hair" may noo bae sae "Queensland hip", boot weildin' a 1942 dated Short Magazine Lee Enfield (SMLE) Mk. I No. III* Dispersal Rifle wi' a 1907 Wilkinson bayonet on tha aind *is* cool.

Gam Oopdates

Tae yoo an' tha raist o' tha pillocks, Ah've bin experiencin' computer problaims. Ye turrrns are delayed....

Hah!