I've fallen off of the Peng Challenge and I can't get up!

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

After all you're not into boiled rabbit are you? :eek:

Mmmmm.... how about boiled donkey? Would Yeknod fit in a saucepan?</font>

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by KnifeForkSpoon:

Ooops.

Sorry to bother. Heh heh.

Don't mind me.

Nothing to see here.

I'll . . . just . . . be leaving now.

heh heh *gulp*

SLAM!

SSNs...we really need to spray for those damn things. As annoying as silverfish, but not as attractive.

Originally posted by KnifeForkSpoon:

Ooops.

Sorry to bother. Heh heh.

Don't mind me.

Nothing to see here.

I'll . . . just . . . be leaving now.

heh heh *gulp*

SLAM!

SSNs...we really need to spray for those damn things. As annoying as silverfish, but not as attractive.

Originally posted by YK2:

Does Mace not slip into boiled rabbit when he can't get sheep? My apologies, I am about 7589 posts behind in my catching up with the Peng Thread. Then again, I can't account for every chick that gets a little confused when in my presence.

Originally posted by YK2:

Does Mace not slip into boiled rabbit when he can't get sheep? My apologies, I am about 7589 posts behind in my catching up with the Peng Thread. Then again, I can't account for every chick that gets a little confused when in my presence.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Then again, I can't account for every chick that gets a little confused when in my presence.

Why not? There are only three of them, and your sister and mom should be easy enough -- so to speak.

Steve

[ June 08, 2002, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Then again, I can't account for every chick that gets a little confused when in my presence.

Why not? There are only three of them, and your sister and mom should be easy enough -- so to speak.

Steve

[ June 08, 2002, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

I have to say I'm really glad Hockeyboy is here. For now. Who but such a chieftan among grogs would be able to appreciate the subtleties of my battleplan which (pending submission) will secure my claim to my rightful Squire and send Goanna packing. None of the rest of you care, I know, but dammit this is a really detailed and excellent plan. It just needs some final adjustment. Stay chuned to quality 24/7 peng challenge threads near you.

I have to say I'm really glad Hockeyboy is here. For now. Who but such a chieftan among grogs would be able to appreciate the subtleties of my battleplan which (pending submission) will secure my claim to my rightful Squire and send Goanna packing. None of the rest of you care, I know, but dammit this is a really detailed and excellent plan. It just needs some final adjustment. Stay chuned to quality 24/7 peng challenge threads near you.

Originally posted by CMplayer:

is this the best the MBT has to offer? Gawd, I'm sorry I bothered. Can you not enthrall us with detailed maps, orders of battle, diagrams, aerial photographs? We have to rely on your word???

I mean, how do you keep a Grog in suspense?

Put up or shut up.

Originally posted by CMplayer:

is this the best the MBT has to offer? Gawd, I'm sorry I bothered. Can you not enthrall us with detailed maps, orders of battle, diagrams, aerial photographs? We have to rely on your word???

I mean, how do you keep a Grog in suspense?

Put up or shut up.

Does Mace not slip into boiled rabbit when he can't get sheep?

Yes, preferably when the boiled rabbit is served up with lashing of three-veg and gravy.

You confuse a lot of people.

Mace

Does Mace not slip into boiled rabbit when he can't get sheep?

Yes, preferably when the boiled rabbit is served up with lashing of three-veg and gravy.

You confuse a lot of people.

Mace

Patience my good man, patience. Tactical genius does not pander to the whims of grogs. There'll be a map, when I get good and ready. (and if my unregistered hacked Pro-painter II, Studio Edition will stop crashing every time I try to use overlays)

Patience my good man, patience. Tactical genius does not pander to the whims of grogs. There'll be a map, when I get good and ready. (and if my unregistered hacked Pro-painter II, Studio Edition will stop crashing every time I try to use overlays)

Just so that no one (as in no hockyboy GROG) can accuse me of shirking, here is the plan as promised.

From the point of view of the following TAT (Tactical Assault Template), the left hand thrust (starting from phase line red) is intended as a recon-diversion {though to leave options open in this cross compartmentalized terrain, if they only meet light resistance, they can be converted into a schwerpunkt of sorts pending release of my assault boat reserves. (Assault boats can attain Olympic luge-velocity on the grassy slopes of this alpine map and catch the dirty aussie sunza beaches with their nappies down.)} Well, have a look for yourself:

Tactical Assault Template A

attack_plan.jpg

Right, so elite assault boats to the tune of 100 points assault from the cross bar of the woody 'J' (J as in Jump-off point) drawing fire so that he doesn't notice that 400 points of conscript 300mm ricket spotters are slyly threading their way to the main VL. Upon arrival they call in a barrage directly upon themselves (the safest spot on the board) They then pull out their weenies and have a campfire avec singalong. (I meant HOTDOGS, Lars). Marshmallows... Dead lizard...Total Axis Victory.

Your Honour, Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury and the Court, I do humbly plead victory by default in the Gamey Setup Challenge as ordained by the gentle senior knight Joe Shaw and assisted by his most excellent squire what's his Face (to whom thanks are extended for image hosting). Goanna has not submitted a plan and If I got to decide he'd hang by the neck till he was dead Dead DEAD. But I guess that's why i don't get to decide anything around here. In any case my squire is hereby released from the mental anguish of not knowing who his mommy is. Thank you bery much. God bluss.

[ June 08, 2002, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: CMplayer ]

Just so that no one (as in no hockyboy GROG) can accuse me of shirking, here is the plan as promised.

From the point of view of the following TAT (Tactical Assault Template), the left hand thrust (starting from phase line red) is intended as a recon-diversion {though to leave options open in this cross compartmentalized terrain, if they only meet light resistance, they can be converted into a schwerpunkt of sorts pending release of my assault boat reserves. (Assault boats can attain Olympic luge-velocity on the grassy slopes of this alpine map and catch the dirty aussie sunza beaches with their nappies down.)} Well, have a look for yourself:

Tactical Assault Template A

attack_plan.jpg

Right, so elite assault boats to the tune of 100 points assault from the cross bar of the woody 'J' (J as in Jump-off point) drawing fire so that he doesn't notice that 400 points of conscript 300mm ricket spotters are slyly threading their way to the main VL. Upon arrival they call in a barrage directly upon themselves (the safest spot on the board) They then pull out their weenies and have a campfire avec singalong. (I meant HOTDOGS, Lars). Marshmallows... Dead lizard...Total Axis Victory.

Your Honour, Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury and the Court, I do humbly plead victory by default in the Gamey Setup Challenge as ordained by the gentle senior knight Joe Shaw and assisted by his most excellent squire what's his Face (to whom thanks are extended for image hosting). Goanna has not submitted a plan and If I got to decide he'd hang by the neck till he was dead Dead DEAD. But I guess that's why i don't get to decide anything around here. In any case my squire is hereby released from the mental anguish of not knowing who his mommy is. Thank you bery much. God bluss.

[ June 08, 2002, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: CMplayer ]

CMPlayer, you are a disgrace in the eyes of grogs everywhere. However, I want to thank you for demonstratng the difference between an enjoyable MBT-style AAR, and a Not So EntertainingAAR. You know the type.

And then, at 23:57.7 of Turn Three, my brave German Heer Platoon with 7/2, 9/0 and 8/1 squads led by a +1/0/0/+2 HQ advanced bravely in true maneuverist fashion in accordance with Warsaw Pact Doctrine and the Prophecy and blah blah frickin blah and then I brilliantly made as if to blah blah blah and then my poor opponent was made to, by force of my rapier cunning and stealth-like wit blahblahblahblah...and yes, you must watch the movies in their entirety because I have NO idea how to take a screen shot, and I am convinced you are enthralled by my every move. (See also avi1 through avi7 on my homepage with pictures of me making a doody.)
This Grog approves of your inimitable and vigorously naive approach, but wants to know quite sincerely which grass mod you are using.

You have done the Outerboard a great service; too bad none of my compatriots there will ever read it.

You might also have thrown in a picture of Captain Kirk for you know who.

CMPlayer, you are a disgrace in the eyes of grogs everywhere. However, I want to thank you for demonstratng the difference between an enjoyable MBT-style AAR, and a Not So EntertainingAAR. You know the type.

And then, at 23:57.7 of Turn Three, my brave German Heer Platoon with 7/2, 9/0 and 8/1 squads led by a +1/0/0/+2 HQ advanced bravely in true maneuverist fashion in accordance with Warsaw Pact Doctrine and the Prophecy and blah blah frickin blah and then I brilliantly made as if to blah blah blah and then my poor opponent was made to, by force of my rapier cunning and stealth-like wit blahblahblahblah...and yes, you must watch the movies in their entirety because I have NO idea how to take a screen shot, and I am convinced you are enthralled by my every move. (See also avi1 through avi7 on my homepage with pictures of me making a doody.)
This Grog approves of your inimitable and vigorously naive approach, but wants to know quite sincerely which grass mod you are using.

You have done the Outerboard a great service; too bad none of my compatriots there will ever read it.

You might also have thrown in a picture of Captain Kirk for you know who.

Guest PondScum

how do you keep a Grog in suspense?

Simple - you don't bother cutting him down again after the lynching.

Guest PondScum

how do you keep a Grog in suspense?

Simple - you don't bother cutting him down again after the lynching.