I've fallen off of the Peng Challenge and I can't get up!

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

Hey Boo Boo, the only Evil GENIUS here is Berli...even though the NONG has been known to forget to put the cap back on after putting oil in his hair...causing the oil to spray out all over the shower...yep, that's MY Berli!

Persephone

Look, OK. The "evil" part is a gimmee. No doubt about it. But "genius"? I think the jury's still out on that one.</font>

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Xia:

.......{skwibble}....Berli is just a big old poo-poo head ... you heard it here, if not first, then certainly again ad-nauseam.

Joe

At least you had the uncommon decency to award said "poo-poo head" {note: I have attached no name to this descriptor, to protect the innocent} the statii of (3D) "big" and (4x)"old". You might have said he was "just a little childish poo-poo head", but insanity prevailed after all, eh?

I might just have discovered a <STRIKE>new</STRIKE>dumbfounded respect for the orifice of the Justiciar after all!

AJ

--------------------

<SMALL>This space available for rent.......<SMALL>

Originally posted by Joe Xia:

.......{skwibble}....Berli is just a big old poo-poo head ... you heard it here, if not first, then certainly again ad-nauseam.

Joe

At least you had the uncommon decency to award said "poo-poo head" {note: I have attached no name to this descriptor, to protect the innocent} the statii of (3D) "big" and (4x)"old". You might have said he was "just a little childish poo-poo head", but insanity prevailed after all, eh?

I might just have discovered a <STRIKE>new</STRIKE>dumbfounded respect for the orifice of the Justiciar after all!

AJ

--------------------

<SMALL>This space available for rent.......<SMALL>

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

As well you should. Joe Shaw is a very, very wise man, a Solomon among Justicars.

Anyhow, just to show I'm not a greedy winner I've decided to let Goanna have The_Capt's left pinky. A little swipe with a chainsaw ought to do it. If I can find the truant squire that is.

As well you should. Joe Shaw is a very, very wise man, a Solomon among Justicars.

Anyhow, just to show I'm not a greedy winner I've decided to let Goanna have The_Capt's left pinky. A little swipe with a chainsaw ought to do it. If I can find the truant squire that is.

Well, THANK GOD FOR THAT!!

At long last, the epic Squirrely Joust known throughout the Kingdom of Cess as "The Bridges of Hell" has finally sputtered to a gloomy end.

And as fate would have it, I managed to instill a magnificent Total Axis Loss upon mineself -starting no doubt with my initial pressing of the "GO" button.

Of course, victor Noba of the clan Slaphappy will be along shortly, to vainly bray pomp and valour upon hisself. Tho what use a <U>win</U> I say?? Does that hold good for posterity in the Tome of Cess Loss?? NAY and DOUBLE NAY!!!

So, once more must I trouble the official Cess Scorekeeper, the loathable Lorak to pen my folly and inscribe the eeevil number 6 'pon my tally.

AJ

{Et Lossum Magnificum}

Well, THANK GOD FOR THAT!!

At long last, the epic Squirrely Joust known throughout the Kingdom of Cess as "The Bridges of Hell" has finally sputtered to a gloomy end.

And as fate would have it, I managed to instill a magnificent Total Axis Loss upon mineself -starting no doubt with my initial pressing of the "GO" button.

Of course, victor Noba of the clan Slaphappy will be along shortly, to vainly bray pomp and valour upon hisself. Tho what use a <U>win</U> I say?? Does that hold good for posterity in the Tome of Cess Loss?? NAY and DOUBLE NAY!!!

So, once more must I trouble the official Cess Scorekeeper, the loathable Lorak to pen my folly and inscribe the eeevil number 6 'pon my tally.

AJ

{Et Lossum Magnificum}

Afternoon boys/girls and others , whats going on here then ?

Has the Donk inflated more than he can chew , will he become a lady's lunch ? hehe, don't miss the next thrilling episode . I see that bitter paternity battle is over too . The Capt probably got the parent he deserved hehe although I note he is actually receiving instuction from Fionn elsewhere .

Some updatery:

Noba He KO'ed my tanks ,Now I KO his tanks

Harv Wee.. BOOM.. incoming.. Bang. ,thats me that is , Arrg run away , thats him that is .

Lars keeping my burial squad busy with his men

Lurk Seems to have dissappeared , is he in detox , therapy or both ?.

Capt Too early too comment on yet .

Have a nice day one and all.

Afternoon boys/girls and others , whats going on here then ?

Has the Donk inflated more than he can chew , will he become a lady's lunch ? hehe, don't miss the next thrilling episode . I see that bitter paternity battle is over too . The Capt probably got the parent he deserved hehe although I note he is actually receiving instuction from Fionn elsewhere .

Some updatery:

Noba He KO'ed my tanks ,Now I KO his tanks

Harv Wee.. BOOM.. incoming.. Bang. ,thats me that is , Arrg run away , thats him that is .

Lars keeping my burial squad busy with his men

Lurk Seems to have dissappeared , is he in detox , therapy or both ?.

Capt Too early too comment on yet .

Have a nice day one and all.

Now listen hear, <STRIKE>Boo</STRIKE> you olde twat. AJ

----------------------

Does this mean the same thing in Ozztralia as it does over here? If so, I am about to get Rococo* all over your great, spotty behind. Oh wait, I already am.

(* Like Medieval, but with more flourishes.)

Now listen hear, <STRIKE>Boo</STRIKE> you olde twat. AJ

----------------------

Does this mean the same thing in Ozztralia as it does over here? If so, I am about to get Rococo* all over your great, spotty behind. Oh wait, I already am.

(* Like Medieval, but with more flourishes.)

If so, I am about to get Rococo* all over your great, spotty behind. Oh wait, I already am.

How do you know he has a...?

That's far too much detail this early in the morning. *GACK*

Mace

If so, I am about to get Rococo* all over your great, spotty behind. Oh wait, I already am.

How do you know he has a...?

That's far too much detail this early in the morning. *GACK*

Mace

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

can the Acropolis be far behind ... (it's one of those fancy "A" words).

Joe

Is the word you are searching for "armageddon"? As in, "Can you hold this bowling ball for me, because my armageddon tired."

[ June 09, 2002, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

can the Acropolis be far behind ... (it's one of those fancy "A" words).

Joe

Is the word you are searching for "armageddon"? As in, "Can you hold this bowling ball for me, because my armageddon tired."

[ June 09, 2002, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

Posted by the...On the way to being the mostest loser person.

Of course, victor Noba of the clan Slaphappy will be along shortly, to vainly bray pomp and valour upon hisself.

You called ? I heard my name.....

Yeesiree Bob ! It was a hammering. A veritable trouncing. Naaaay, a Masterfull display of cunning, wile, and superb tactics. Brilliant even. {Even if I do say so myself}. And AJ, I think your breathing is the problem laddy.

The score came in at 80 - 14 in my favour. ( I had to let him kill a couple of my troops to keep him interested...) Still, 132 files later - we finished. The only low point to all this assuredly worthwhile victory on my part is...I can't get screen dumps from my Voodoo 2 card. Sigh. Stuffitt I say.

No doubt some grog/pillocky/tekko wannabees will be able to explain how to achieve this.

Talk amongst yourselves, I'm off to blow my whistle at silly gits who don't know Touch Rugby Rules.

Noba.

ps. Tomorrow is my birthday. I will not be at work - as if you lot care....but if any one wants a TCP/IP game tomorrow morning Western Standard time, about 10:am in Australia, send me an e-mail.

Posted by the...On the way to being the mostest loser person.

Of course, victor Noba of the clan Slaphappy will be along shortly, to vainly bray pomp and valour upon hisself.

You called ? I heard my name.....

Yeesiree Bob ! It was a hammering. A veritable trouncing. Naaaay, a Masterfull display of cunning, wile, and superb tactics. Brilliant even. {Even if I do say so myself}. And AJ, I think your breathing is the problem laddy.

The score came in at 80 - 14 in my favour. ( I had to let him kill a couple of my troops to keep him interested...) Still, 132 files later - we finished. The only low point to all this assuredly worthwhile victory on my part is...I can't get screen dumps from my Voodoo 2 card. Sigh. Stuffitt I say.

No doubt some grog/pillocky/tekko wannabees will be able to explain how to achieve this.

Talk amongst yourselves, I'm off to blow my whistle at silly gits who don't know Touch Rugby Rules.

Noba.

ps. Tomorrow is my birthday. I will not be at work - as if you lot care....but if any one wants a TCP/IP game tomorrow morning Western Standard time, about 10:am in Australia, send me an e-mail.

Originally posted by Noba:

Sorry, I won't be able to give you a birthday match, but 10AM WST was 4AM last Tuesday for me. However, I will wish you every condolence on the anniversary of the beginning of your miserable existence. Perhaps I will go to Israel and uproot a tree in your name.

Originally posted by Noba:

Sorry, I won't be able to give you a birthday match, but 10AM WST was 4AM last Tuesday for me. However, I will wish you every condolence on the anniversary of the beginning of your miserable existence. Perhaps I will go to Israel and uproot a tree in your name.

Update Time:

Played a second game against Harv and lost again. YES I LOST!!! AGAIN!!! GADBLAGAFRASTIT!!!!!!

I don't mind being out-generaled or in this case out-majored, but Lady Luck is no lady at all. She's a mean-spirited, capricious, self-serving harpy who feasts on crushing my every rising hope! If she smiles on Harv, well, fine. This time she was blowing him kisses, squatted down to pat him on the head, and in doing so left a big steaming pile of "do-not-pass-go-do" on my shoes. I can only imagine the Harv is using some form of mind control on my troops to make them suck so bad, a technique that the Canadians picked up from the indigenous people of Saskatchewan just before said natives were bored to death by the newcomers. Harv dumped Gallons of Die-A-Lot™ over my head while I could only stick my fingers into a chilled glass of Die-Lite™* and flick it at his face. It seems only appropriate to change my sig until such a time that I can manage a respectable loss to the smarmy bastiche! I could say more but I'll save it for the next crushing defeat.

Noblah on the other hand, *is* dying lots, as he ought, and will be dying much more shortly. We have been playing "Mr. Halftrack, meet Mr. Tank!" He has a lone StuH against my unscathed armor. I look forward to locating his troops and bringing down the buildings in which they cower down upon their heads.

I sent Simple Simon a turn over a week ago, and have resent it. That excuse of "I haven't received a file from him." will only fly so many times! Come out and take (or give) your beating like a man!

Bah! (That's Bah!, as in "Humbug", not Baaah as in sheep, so back off slowly with your hands in full view, Mace)

*Die-Lite™ Same great flavor of Die-A-Lot™ but with a third less casualties!

Update Time:

Played a second game against Harv and lost again. YES I LOST!!! AGAIN!!! GADBLAGAFRASTIT!!!!!!

I don't mind being out-generaled or in this case out-majored, but Lady Luck is no lady at all. She's a mean-spirited, capricious, self-serving harpy who feasts on crushing my every rising hope! If she smiles on Harv, well, fine. This time she was blowing him kisses, squatted down to pat him on the head, and in doing so left a big steaming pile of "do-not-pass-go-do" on my shoes. I can only imagine the Harv is using some form of mind control on my troops to make them suck so bad, a technique that the Canadians picked up from the indigenous people of Saskatchewan just before said natives were bored to death by the newcomers. Harv dumped Gallons of Die-A-Lot™ over my head while I could only stick my fingers into a chilled glass of Die-Lite™* and flick it at his face. It seems only appropriate to change my sig until such a time that I can manage a respectable loss to the smarmy bastiche! I could say more but I'll save it for the next crushing defeat.

Noblah on the other hand, *is* dying lots, as he ought, and will be dying much more shortly. We have been playing "Mr. Halftrack, meet Mr. Tank!" He has a lone StuH against my unscathed armor. I look forward to locating his troops and bringing down the buildings in which they cower down upon their heads.

I sent Simple Simon a turn over a week ago, and have resent it. That excuse of "I haven't received a file from him." will only fly so many times! Come out and take (or give) your beating like a man!

Bah! (That's Bah!, as in "Humbug", not Baaah as in sheep, so back off slowly with your hands in full view, Mace)

*Die-Lite™ Same great flavor of Die-A-Lot™ but with a third less casualties!