I've fallen off of the Peng Challenge and I can't get up!

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I mean, how do you keep a Grog in suspense?

You take of their hats. WAIT! No. That's "How do you get ten popes in a phone booth".

OK, Dog-wash, I'll play your silly little game. How DO you keep a Grog in suspense?

You take of their hats. WAIT! No. That's "How do you get ten popes in a phone booth".

OK, Dog-wash, I'll play your silly little game. How DO you keep a Grog in suspense?

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

OK, Dog-wash, I'll play your silly little game. How DO you keep a Grog in suspense?</font>

OK, Dog-wash, I'll play your silly little game. How DO you keep a Grog in suspense?</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Originally posted by Persephone:

Hey Boo Boo, the only Evil GENIUS here is Berli...even though the NONG has been known to forget to put the cap back on after putting oil in his car...causing the oil to spray out all over the place...yep, that's our Berli!

Persephone

Look, OK. The "evil" part is a gimmee. No doubt about it. But "genius"? I think the jury's still out on that one.

Hey Boo Boo, the only Evil GENIUS here is Berli...even though the NONG has been known to forget to put the cap back on after putting oil in his car...causing the oil to spray out all over the place...yep, that's our Berli!

Persephone

Look, OK. The "evil" part is a gimmee. No doubt about it. But "genius"? I think the jury's still out on that one.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

Better be careful Boo Boo...unless you enjoy eternal Mondays!

Persephone

ME! ME!!!!!!!

Can I have one of those!!!!!

Mace</font>

Originally posted by Mace:

Persephone

ME! ME!!!!!!!

Can I have one of those!!!!!

Mace</font>

Persephone</font>

You're absolutely right about that. And every time I think about EggNogg's Berli Barrage Balloon floating in the zepher-like breeze over the paddock, I admit, I truly look up to him.

We all do.

Persephone</font>

You're absolutely right about that. And every time I think about EggNogg's Berli Barrage Balloon floating in the zepher-like breeze over the paddock, I admit, I truly look up to him.

We all do.

We all do.

Yes we do. {*snicker* *snicker*}

Persephone

[ June 08, 2002, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: Persephone ]

We all do.

Yes we do. {*snicker* *snicker*}

Persephone

[ June 08, 2002, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: Persephone ]

Right then lads (and Patch) the Squire Grudge Match has been decided in favor of ... CMPlayer!

Not a hell of a lot of suspense of course since that Australian didn't even TRY, not surprising to those of us who have been forced to play him in CMBO. That may be a TAD unfair ... it's possible that he was trying in our games and that his pathetic and seemingly aimless and witless moves were actually the best he could do.

Pity in a way, now we have to award The_Capt to CMPlayer pretty much by default ... mostly de fault of Goanna! Ah well, one side of the coin has it that To whom much is given, much is expected whilst the other side of the coin has it that To whom little is given, The_Capt is about the best that can be expected.

I'd like to report that my gaming calendar is up to date but I can't. The world is turned upside down in fact ... Agua Perdido has sent two turns in as many days ... can the Acropolis be far behind ... (it's one of those fancy "A" words).

It's still a stupid scenario (I think Berli had a hand in it's creation) and I haven't the forces for the job and Agua Perdido has lousy forces for the job. All in all it basically sucks.

Mace and I are still tip toeing through the tuplips in one of Andreas' awesomely correct and researched to within a millimeter and stupifyling boring scenarios that likely will never, ever, ever, ever end though we both pray nightly for it to ... end that is.

Wildman may have been called to Active Duty ... he WAS in the Air Force and we all know that they really aren't a military organization but perhaps he was loaned to the Marines and now has to do some real work. Anyway I've seen neither hide nor hair and right glad I am of it since the scenario (QB ME I think) sucks.

Stuka is still rightly frightened of playing another game with me since my complete and utter thrashing of him in our last game. Now THERE was a good, solid, balanced scenario ... Wild Bill IIRC. He made some noises about another game but doubtless he's not worked up the nerve yet ... can't blame him of course. He may also be downloading the 3D photos I sent him the link for ... they deal with an underappreciated branch of the cinema and I thought they'd improve his cultural atmosphere, him being an Australian and all.

Seanachai is correct that the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread is the glue that keeps the MBT from flying apart due to centrifigal force ... or something. Berli is just a big old poo-poo head ... you heard it here, if not first, then certainly again.

Joe

[ June 08, 2002, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Right then lads (and Patch) the Squire Grudge Match has been decided in favor of ... CMPlayer!

Not a hell of a lot of suspense of course since that Australian didn't even TRY, not surprising to those of us who have been forced to play him in CMBO. That may be a TAD unfair ... it's possible that he was trying in our games and that his pathetic and seemingly aimless and witless moves were actually the best he could do.

Pity in a way, now we have to award The_Capt to CMPlayer pretty much by default ... mostly de fault of Goanna! Ah well, one side of the coin has it that To whom much is given, much is expected whilst the other side of the coin has it that To whom little is given, The_Capt is about the best that can be expected.

I'd like to report that my gaming calendar is up to date but I can't. The world is turned upside down in fact ... Agua Perdido has sent two turns in as many days ... can the Acropolis be far behind ... (it's one of those fancy "A" words).

It's still a stupid scenario (I think Berli had a hand in it's creation) and I haven't the forces for the job and Agua Perdido has lousy forces for the job. All in all it basically sucks.

Mace and I are still tip toeing through the tuplips in one of Andreas' awesomely correct and researched to within a millimeter and stupifyling boring scenarios that likely will never, ever, ever, ever end though we both pray nightly for it to ... end that is.

Wildman may have been called to Active Duty ... he WAS in the Air Force and we all know that they really aren't a military organization but perhaps he was loaned to the Marines and now has to do some real work. Anyway I've seen neither hide nor hair and right glad I am of it since the scenario (QB ME I think) sucks.

Stuka is still rightly frightened of playing another game with me since my complete and utter thrashing of him in our last game. Now THERE was a good, solid, balanced scenario ... Wild Bill IIRC. He made some noises about another game but doubtless he's not worked up the nerve yet ... can't blame him of course. He may also be downloading the 3D photos I sent him the link for ... they deal with an underappreciated branch of the cinema and I thought they'd improve his cultural atmosphere, him being an Australian and all.

Seanachai is correct that the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread is the glue that keeps the MBT from flying apart due to centrifigal force ... or something. Berli is just a big old poo-poo head ... you heard it here, if not first, then certainly again.

Joe

[ June 08, 2002, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Hey Boo Boo, the only Evil GENIUS here is Berli...even though the NONG has been known to forget to put the cap back on after putting oil in his hair...causing the oil to spray out all over the shower...yep, that's MY Berli!

Persephone

Look, OK. The "evil" part is a gimmee. No doubt about it. But "genius"? I think the jury's still out on that one.</font>