I've fallen off of the Peng Challenge and I can't get up!

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Here in the Peng Challenge Thread, we, like Pilate, simply ask: What is Victory?

On my Jesus Christ Superstar album he asks "What is truth?" Do you have, like, a different edition?</font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Here in the Peng Challenge Thread, we, like Pilate, simply ask: What is Victory?

On my Jesus Christ Superstar album he asks "What is truth?" Do you have, like, a different edition?</font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Chick? CHICK?!

BY GOD, DOROSH, YOU'LL STRAIGHTEN UP AND FLY RIGHT, LAD, OR I'LL BE GETTING A LOT OF ODD QUESTIONS ABOUT MY EARRINGS AT THE NEXT FAMILY GET TOGETHER, AND YOU'LL BE TELLING YOURS ABOUT HOW YOU'D RATHER WORK AS A HAREM GUARD THAN GO DRINKING WITH THE BOYS, LADDIE BUCK!

You are, you toad, speaking to the Fair Emma.

You are not speaking well.

Do not make this mistake again.

A stupidity, once made, can only be forgiven once.

You're working on yours, lad.

Seanachai,

I'm thinkin' that this Mickey DoRush fellow is perfect squire material for the likes of you. As I recall, you are the Champion of Canada and he is a cunuck. Given your past taste in squires, this one should fit right in

Chick? CHICK?!

BY GOD, DOROSH, YOU'LL STRAIGHTEN UP AND FLY RIGHT, LAD, OR I'LL BE GETTING A LOT OF ODD QUESTIONS ABOUT MY EARRINGS AT THE NEXT FAMILY GET TOGETHER, AND YOU'LL BE TELLING YOURS ABOUT HOW YOU'D RATHER WORK AS A HAREM GUARD THAN GO DRINKING WITH THE BOYS, LADDIE BUCK!

Seanachai,

I'm thinkin' that this Mickey DoRush fellow is perfect squire material for the likes of you. As I recall, you are the Champion of Canada and he is a cunuck. Given your past taste in squires, this one should fit right in

Originally posted by KnifeForkSpoon:

Ooops.

Sorry to bother. Heh heh.

Don't mind me.

Nothing to see here.

I'll . . . just . . . be leaving now.

heh heh *gulp*

SLAM!

What the hell was that?

Bloody idjits.

Still, I imagine his mother loves him.

Originally posted by KnifeForkSpoon:

Ooops.

Sorry to bother. Heh heh.

Don't mind me.

Nothing to see here.

I'll . . . just . . . be leaving now.

heh heh *gulp*

SLAM!

What the hell was that?

Bloody idjits.

Still, I imagine his mother loves him.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

I'm thinkin' that this Mickey DoRush fellow is perfect squire material for the likes of you. As I recall, you are the Champion of Canada and he is a cunuck. Given your past taste in squires, this one should fit right in[/QB]

Sigh.

I suppose this was inevitable.

Grog Dorosh, step forward.

You, most despicable of all the Goddess's creatures, a Grog, are you yet willing to enter here, and swear yourself as Squire to a Knight, that knight being myself?

And as Squire, are you willing to do what is right, and uphold what is right, and to stray not from what is right?

Will you Taunt, Villify, Jest, Mock, and Declaim?

Will you honour the Olde Ones as Fools, and will you acknowledge the Justicar as their Tool, and will you give due weight to your Seniours, acknowledging that many of them are even weirder than you can ever be, and many of them can quite easily find out where you live, and do something about it?

And, finally, will you be a True Squire to a True Knight, and will you honour the Ladies of the Pool?

And you say 'yea' to all of these, I will take you into House Senility, and open to you will be the path to Knighthood in the Peng Challenge Thread.

Oh, and a lot of people will throw ****e at you, and you never, ever want to fall asleep beneath an overhang.

But that's alright, because eventually you have a really good shot at a lot of those stupid bastards.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

I'm thinkin' that this Mickey DoRush fellow is perfect squire material for the likes of you. As I recall, you are the Champion of Canada and he is a cunuck. Given your past taste in squires, this one should fit right in[/QB]

Sigh.

I suppose this was inevitable.

Grog Dorosh, step forward.

You, most despicable of all the Goddess's creatures, a Grog, are you yet willing to enter here, and swear yourself as Squire to a Knight, that knight being myself?

And as Squire, are you willing to do what is right, and uphold what is right, and to stray not from what is right?

Will you Taunt, Villify, Jest, Mock, and Declaim?

Will you honour the Olde Ones as Fools, and will you acknowledge the Justicar as their Tool, and will you give due weight to your Seniours, acknowledging that many of them are even weirder than you can ever be, and many of them can quite easily find out where you live, and do something about it?

And, finally, will you be a True Squire to a True Knight, and will you honour the Ladies of the Pool?

And you say 'yea' to all of these, I will take you into House Senility, and open to you will be the path to Knighthood in the Peng Challenge Thread.

Oh, and a lot of people will throw ****e at you, and you never, ever want to fall asleep beneath an overhang.

But that's alright, because eventually you have a really good shot at a lot of those stupid bastards.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Just like a chick to not only misquote me, but to fabricate evidence in the process....

The best quotes are almost always misquotes and made by someone other than the original quoter.

And you can Quote me on that.

BTW Grogosh

Chick : A child or young person; -- a term of endearment.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

Isn't that fabricating evidence?

Just like a chick to not only misquote me, but to fabricate evidence in the process....

The best quotes are almost always misquotes and made by someone other than the original quoter.

And you can Quote me on that.

BTW Grogosh

Chick : A child or young person; -- a term of endearment.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

Isn't that fabricating evidence?

I'LL BE GETTING A LOT OF ODD QUESTIONS ABOUT MY EARRINGS AT THE NEXT FAMILY GET TOGETHER.

Are those the earrings with the cute little pink stones or the ones that compliment that red and green outfit you love so much :D

And to quote that much loved Guy...

(No it's not Pawbroon)

I do suggest you pay some attention to YK2, as she seems a little "edgy." We don't want any "Fatal Attraction" type stuff.
So Grogosh you would do well to do as Seanacoochiecoo suggests.

After all you're not into boiled rabbit are you? :eek:

[ June 08, 2002, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

I'LL BE GETTING A LOT OF ODD QUESTIONS ABOUT MY EARRINGS AT THE NEXT FAMILY GET TOGETHER.

Are those the earrings with the cute little pink stones or the ones that compliment that red and green outfit you love so much :D

And to quote that much loved Guy...

(No it's not Pawbroon)

I do suggest you pay some attention to YK2, as she seems a little "edgy." We don't want any "Fatal Attraction" type stuff.
So Grogosh you would do well to do as Seanacoochiecoo suggests.

[ June 08, 2002, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by YK2:

After all your not into boiled rabbit are you? :eek:

Mmmmm.... how about boiled donkey? Would Yeknod fit in a saucepan?

[ June 08, 2002, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: PondScum ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by YK2:

After all your not into boiled rabbit are you? :eek:

Mmmmm.... how about boiled donkey? Would Yeknod fit in a saucepan?

[ June 08, 2002, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: PondScum ]

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Mmmmm.... how about boiled donkey? Would Yeknod fit in a saucepan?</font>