Anyone get the CMBB strategy guide yet???

jonp

If the book ships as fast as CMBO and CMBB, I should have a package waiting for me at home. I'll let you know after 6:00 east coast time....

I'm not really buying the book to improve my tactics, I'm just donating money to a good cause. I want Steve to buy a T34. I then want to see the T34 (Steve) battle the M-29C Weasel (Madmatt) . The image of Madmatt driving like a circus clown to evade a T34 is worth it :D

You also need to consider the extra volume of mail and packages put on the USPS due to Christmas. Expect a day or two extra wait I would guess.

I also ordered Monday but I'm not expecting it until tomorrow or Saturday at the earliest. Would be nice to have to read over the weekend.

Keith

The price for a T72, T55 and T34 is here http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk . Only $31,000 US dollars for a T34. Of course it ain't $7.00 shipping to the USA from UK..

ARMOURED

Pounds Sterling

US Dollars

T72 Tank. direct release from army, running condition

£40000

$62,000

T34/85 WW2 classic,built post-war.(also recovery version available).

£20000

$31,000

T55 Tank.  Post war soviet tank. Supplied accross the world.(also recovery version available).

£20000

$31,000

doh, too slow typing. Vergeltungswaffe already posted

[ December 12, 2002, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: Watson & Crick ]

I got mine today - about 5 minutes ago in fact. The reason I got mine today and not next week is because BFC shipped mine via USPS and not stinking crappy horrible worst-company-in-existance UPS, who has a hard time delivering air into their lungs. Big Brown indeed, a big brown turd. I wholeheartedly believe in capitalism but if there is one place it failed it would be UPS because they don't do squat correctly yet somehow they manage to stay in exisitance. Unless their business plan is "Screw everything up and never actually deliver anything without the most annoyance possible to the customer" in which case I guess they would be exceptionally successful.

But the book looks pretty good.

Got mine. After about 20 min of perusing, here are some comments. Well written. Some useful tips. Nice charts. Only one complaint so far, the photographs (black & white) of the screenshots are too tiny, lack sharpness and detail. The important objects (i.e. tanks & infantry) in the photos tend to blend into the terrain and background. Often it is very hard to actually see and even sometimes impossible what the author is trying to show in the example. This is disappointing :( So far the text is descriptive enough to get the picture.

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Got mine. After about 20 min of perusing, here are some comments. Well written. Some useful tips. Nice charts. Only one complaint so far, the photographs (black & white) of the screenshots are too tiny, lack sharpness and detail. The important objects (i.e. tanks & infantry) in the photos tend to blend into the terrain and background. Often it is very hard to actually see and even sometimes impossible what the author is trying to show in the example. This is disappointing :( So far the text is descriptive enough to get the picture.

Shucks, and here I just, I mean just, ordered mine!