Another freakin' demo thread! @*&@$&@$)*

Yes, their will be. BTS has devised a new multiplayer method also, this new method is PBTC, a.k.a Play By Tin Can.

Okay, first off what you need is to have two tin cans attached by string, you then have one end attached to your machine and the other to your opponents(No, attenuation does not affect string, unlike copper wires in networking cables. The houses can be miles apart, you just need enough string. I know it's amazing!). The Tin Cans(or TC's as we shall call them) can be attached to any part of your PC, be that Monitor, Tower, Printer, etc... the technology behind this is being license out to BTS by the military and is G-13 classified so please don't ask about it as I'm obliged, as are BTS, not to disclose any such state secrets. Once they are attached(tape, glue, more string, younger sibling or children will also work) start up the game go to the multiplayer screen and wait for the connection to start(Note, that you will not see this option on the screen and will have to wait until it appears, this again is G-13 classified). You can now enjoy your CMBB experience with this new fantastic, (yet classified as it has alien origin)technology.

I hoped this has helped and if you have any further questions please contact Mr. Mulder or Ms. Sculley at the Elvis devision of the FBI.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by demoss:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> The Tin Cans(or TC's as we shall call them) can be attached to any part of your PC

Does this mean that we Mac users won't be able to play CMBB multi-player?</font>

The best thing about using a couple of cans and string is that it comes in with a built in ICQ.

You just disconect the cans and put them to you ears and voila you can talk to each other.

The only problem with broadcan as i see it is that you might have to shout to overcome the inbuilt resistance of thick rope.

;)

Originally posted by gautrek:

The best thing about using a couple of cans and string is that it comes in with a built in ICQ.

You just disconect the cans and put them to you ears and voila you can talk to each other.

The only problem with broadcan as i see it is that you might have to shout to overcome the inbuilt resistance of thick rope.

Someday I will be able to afford broadcan. All my friends have it and I feel so left out when they talk to each other. I suppose its my lot in life to suffer, right along with C3PO.

;)