Holy hell, Batman! I've been playing CM for almost a year!

Yep, that's right. BTS, I just want to say thank you for making such a wonderful game! Steve, Charles, MadMatt, Kwazydog, and (of course!) Schrullenhaft (damn, I forgot some people, didn't I?) - it's been a fantastic year! I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of games that I still play after that length of time, to say nothing of continuous play. What a game!

Now, any chance I can get an equal exchange of CM hours for frequent flyer miles? :D

Nathanael

Ah, I remember it well: November '99. Hmm, what's this? Combat Mission? Installed the demo. Had a good laugh for a minute or five, and then promptly deleted it.

Three months later I was hooked! smile.gif

I remember first finding this board about 2 years ago, which was well befor the game release, so how could some

of you guys have been playing for 3 years? Must be one of those "Sherman-Peadobdy-Wayback Machine" deals.- MikeyD

I think some of them may be including playing the Demo and the Gold Demo as part of their "playing time" I've had the game since the first release, played both the Demos, and have totally enjoyed every minute of it, even when my tanks are being brewed up....Thanks BTS

Originally posted by von Murrin:

Yep, that's right. BTS, I just want to say thank you for making such a wonderful game! Steve, Charles, MadMatt, Kwazydog, and (of course!) Schrullenhaft (damn, I forgot some people, didn't I?) - it's been a fantastic year! I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of games that I still play after that length of time, to say nothing of continuous play. What a game!

Now, any chance I can get an equal exchange of CM hours for frequent flyer miles? :D

Nathanael

Neophyte!

(Creak of rocking-chair, strained, cracking voice of the aged) "Ah remember when there were no such things as mods and the biggest question was whether to play Last Defense for the 40th time, Reisberg the 44th time, or this new-fangled Valley of Trouble for only the 15th time. Yep, sonny, them were the days. That was the last millenium, ya know."