Why doesn't the Peng Challenge come with a printed manual?

Leeo

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Andreas:

bunch of blather and stuff... but more importantly...

I'm sorry...

There there, lad. No need to apologize. It's not your fault your brainpan turned out two sizes too small to accomodate even your lilliputian pumpknot of grey matter. Poor thing. Just thinking about you makes my head ache. Though I expect you're used to that by now.

Papa

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

There there, lad. No need to apologize. It's not your fault your brainpan turned out two sizes too small to accomodate even your lilliputian pumpknot of grey matter. Poor thing. Just thinking about you makes my head ache. Though I expect you're used to that by now.

Papa

Dear Pepper Corn,

I don't know what makes you such a git, but it sure works well.

Just to allay your girlish fears, know that as soon as I recieve my copy of CMBB, I intend to get positively Rococco* on yo' arse. So be sure to stock up on twice your usual allotment of industrial size Depends, cause you're gonna need em, laddie.

(* That's like Medieval, but with more flourishes.)

Originally posted by Andreas:

Let's see - amount of Oz wine in Sainbury's? Tons. Amount of Oz wine in French hypermarché? None.

I rest my case.

So you buy your wine from something akin to Walmart (US)/ K-mart (Australia)?

You must be the discerning wine buyer then.

Btw while discussing the Australian Wine Industry

here's some statistics for you edification, Andreas.

At April 2002, Annual ytd Australian wine exports to our top 5 destinations were (in million litres):

UK - 189

USA - 87

NZ - 25

Canada - 18

Germany - 11

The USA is now becoming our fastest growing market btw.

And guess what, France received 4 million litres so I guess you didn't look hard enough, did you?

Mace

Proper little BFC pet, aren't we?
Damned East Coast favoritism ... not mention the bloody German favoritism ... no doubt the cursed Manysoda crowd will get CMBB first too! And me with my low member number ... it's not right it isn't. BTW I may acutally have figured out my email issues, turns forthcoming ... perhaps even fifthcoming.

Joe

Originally posted by Mace:

At April 2002, Annual ytd Australian wine exports to our top 5 destinations were (in million litres):

UK - 189

USA - 87

NZ - 25

Canada - 18

Germany - 11

Mace

Yes, but it's only sold in Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi and certain areas of the Bronx.

This is the stuff with the twist off cap, right?

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

UK - 189

USA - 87

NZ - 25

Canada - 18

Germany - 11

Mace

Yes, but it's only sold in Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi and certain areas of the Bronx.

This is the stuff with the twist off cap, right?</font>

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

You are indeed a wine philistine, Mr Roo Badly.

Care to comment on this then?

http://www.theadvertiser.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,4676945%255E20761,00.html

Granted, it's not a WA Riesling THIS time, but hey. When is the first/last time an OHIOAN wine WON A FRICKIN' WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP AWARD???

Prithee?

You may now screw the cap back on that bottle of "Mountain Dew" that you mistook for wine..

You slackjawed PILLOCK!!

AJ

Who were the judges then, eh? A couple of the local in-bred, mutant soccer players who'd had their tastebuds shot off in the war? Or Kiwis?

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AussieJeff:

You are indeed a wine philistine, Mr Roo Badly.

Care to comment on this then?

http://www.theadvertiser.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,4676945%255E20761,00.html

Granted, it's not a WA Riesling THIS time, but hey. When is the first/last time an OHIOAN wine WON A FRICKIN' WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP AWARD???

Prithee?

You may now screw the cap back on that bottle of "Mountain Dew" that you mistook for wine..

You slackjawed PILLOCK!!

AJ

Who were the judges then, eh? A couple of the local in-bred, mutant soccer players who'd had their tastebuds shot off in the war? Or Kiwis?</font>

Who were the judges then, eh? A couple of the local in-bred, mutant soccer players who'd had their tastebuds shot off in the war? Or Kiwis?
Nah. Probably a bunch of Europeans whose taste buds are shot by years of drinking inferior Beer.

And it can't be South-Pacific-Poms, you git. They don't understand the meaning of good taste.

Since when did the Poms or Ohioans produce anything worth buying ?

Noba.

ps. (ps added to make note that the Justiciar DID send the turn !!) Arrgh.

Originally posted by Mikester:

The answer to the main question posted here is simple. Most/all of those that subscribe to and/or pay any attention to any of the Peng Challenges don't know how to read. Therefore, no reason for a printed manual. ;)

Mikester out.

Well, since you've the answer to that question (in your feeble little mind at any rate) perhaps you can answer this poser ... why haven't you SODDED OFF yet?

Joe