Why doesn't the Peng Challenge come with a printed manual?

Leeo

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

dalem I suspect that you're mistaken (now THERE'S a safe bet). "skraeling" was a term used by the Vikings to refer to the Native Americans they encountered in their voyages. Since those chaps were vicious and persistent enough to make a Viking settlement LEAVE, I can't see anything that would recommend Nimrod1 for that title.

Joe

Nahh. The Vikings used to call everyone who wasn't a Viking a skraeling.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

The 1 in my sig does have a meaning, but I am not prepared to tell you what it is yet.

Ooo. So we have our very own karate-kid in the Pool???

Very well, we, or at least I, shall call you ralph (lowercased and unbolded). Why ralph you ask?

Well, let's see:

</font>

• The movie sucked, and I have a feeling that your taunting ability rates right there as well.
    </font>
  • "ralph", when spoken aloud with a good rolling 'r', also imitates the sound that many cartoon dogs make when they bark, and cartoon dogs make me laugh, and provide some entertainment, although I may be setting the bar too high for you on this one.
    </font>
  • and finally, ralph has a more colloquial meaning, that of "to exenterate, to vomit, to spew, to puke, to keck, to retch". All these and more state exactly how the Cesspool feels about you SSN's.
    </font>

So ralph it is!

[QB]Oh ... and I can't tell you how thrilled I am to see Andreas back and contributing again ... no, REALLY ... I can't.

Don't then. It is not like anyone would notice something sensible written in the vast swathes of illiterate brainfarts that go for post content in your case anyway.

I really can not understand why they put up with you. Why don't you do the decent thing, and jump of a bridge, or offer yourself for a 'what effect would this flechette round have on a soft target' test, that way you would be of some use to your country.

Just a brief note to point out that my trip on Lake Minnetonka with the Minnesota Wing of the MBT was not a total squandering of an beautiful evening.

It did elicit a nasty e-mail from both Shaw and my long lost squire, Hanns.

Other than that, it was a complete waste of time. As you could imagine. If you had two brain cells to rub together.

SSN Hint Of The Day: If the mistake is in your favor, don’t correct it.

Now sod off.

Herr Oberst: Responding to your lame attempt to incite me by attacking my association with the Martial Arts, would only prove that I live up to your appraisal of me. Did you need a thesaurus of slang to help you along?...or have you been a bulimic, and a Doctor told you those words to describe your condition?

Joe Shaw : I am afraid you will be disappointed, I am persistant and I will stick around just for the comic relief I find in here.

I might need to refinance some day, although your association with sub-human elements found in this place leads me to doubt your business acumen.

I am disgusted by the lot of you, however I need a place to practice English. Do any of you speak it?

Originally posted by Andreas:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

I am disgusted by the lot of you, however I need a place to practice English. Do any of you speak it?

You're from New York - how would you know anyway? Well, I guess you're not Australian, so we can't hold that against you...</font>

Aside from the fact that you design excellent scenarios, living on that tiny backwater island, where the people spend most of their time moaning the loss of former greatness, has given you a narrow view of the world.

I have never been to Manhattan.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

[QB]Oh ... and I can't tell you how thrilled I am to see Andreas back and contributing again ... no, REALLY ... I can't.

Don't then. It is not like anyone would notice something sensible written in the vast swathes of illiterate brainfarts that go for post content in your case anyway.

I really can not understand why they put up with you. Why don't you do the decent thing, and jump of a bridge, or offer yourself for a 'what effect would this flechette round have on a soft target' test, that way you would be of some use to your country.</font>

My Karate Master just taught me how to Crane Kick today! I broke my foot on the thing, man those things are made of some hard metal.

Ya thats great but your supposed to use the crane kick only in self defense, now get back to waxing my car collection, and when your done with that the house needs a new coat of paint.

And we all know the Swedes don't know the difference between a non-Viking and a Skraeling.

Yes we do. But we are not telling.

I could write a bit about how I totally and utterly exterminated everything Ethan had in our last battle and how total and utterly utter his defeat was. I could, you know.

Soon, oh very soon, I will get my claws on The Game, The Whole Game and nothing but The Game and some of you will be very sorry. I might even bother with putting forth a proper good old Challenge. And then I might not.

I am the Knight Champion of the MBT, The Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread and CessPool Drain Commissioner ... and a snappy dresser as well.

You must be the first person on the planet to think that appearing like a really really bad Patton imitation is a good idea. What's with that snot-brake of yours anyway?

Regarding all your titles - ISTR you got those in Florida...

Let's face it, you are more then village idiot around here than Wally ever could be if he tried on a good day.

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

My Karate Master just taught me how to Crane Kick today! I broke my foot on the thing, man those things are made of some hard metal.

Ya thats great but your supposed to use the crane kick only in self defense, now get back to waxing my car collection, and when your done with that the house needs a new coat of paint.</font>

I am the Knight Champion of the MBT, The Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread and CessPool Drain Commissioner ... and a snappy dresser as well.

You must be the first person on the planet to think that appearing like a really really bad Patton imitation is a good idea. What's with that snot-brake of yours anyway?

Regarding all your titles - ISTR you got those in Florida...

Let's face it, you are more then village idiot around here than Wally ever could be if he tried on a good day.</font>

Let's face it, you are more then village idiot around here than Wally ever could be if he tried on a good day.</font>

Here is something to ponder. Why does this thread not have more people with a brain who can also FRIGGIN' TAUNT?!?!?!?!?!?

Yes, we have a Wally, and a Justiciar, and a whole bunch of even more superfluous nonsense, accompanied by a parade of nitwits that would make the inmates of the Arnhem asylum appear like perfectly reasonably, taken to taunting kind of chaps and old girls.

I swear it is more fun watching Fred duke it out with Steve, or even a parade of Morris Dancers, than it is to read the mindless drivel spewed forth by the Meddling Mongrels of Mediocrityâ„¢ who appear in this fecking thread.

If you had any sense... Ah, what's the point, let's scratch that...

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Can anyone help me? My tattoo written in Mongolian saying "ask me about my tattoo" is fading....what's up?

Maybe its your breath.