Melbourne CMBB preview

Whoops, can't let the Sydneyites get away with this.

If anyone local to Melbourne would like to see a preview of CMBB, please indicate your interest here and I'll arrange a 'viewing' session.

Regards

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

If anyone local to Melbourne would like to see a preview of CMBB, please indicate your interest here and I'll arrange a 'viewing' session.

Regards

Mace

No, Frankfurt/GERMANY :mad:

Originally posted by Noba:

You MONGREL......

Perth has more CM:BO players than Melbums and Sidernees put together.....

That's because there's nothing else to do in Perth. tongue.gif

OK, it's probably cruel of me to pick on you in your time of distress, but when you lead with your chin like that...

posted by the t'other-sider :

That's because there's nothing else to do in Perth.
There is too !

(May your car break down, the buses not run, the trains grind to a halt...and you can fall asleep and miss the show.......Sigh).

Perhaps you would care to send a set-up. to give me more to do. QB, not too big.

Noba.

And I just noticed, you are running it....Sigh - Again.

[ July 15, 2002, 06:44 AM: Message edited by: Noba ]

Originally posted by Noba:

Perhaps you would care to send a set-up. to give me more to do. QB, not too big.

Noba, a bit of advice based on 20 years plus of gaming with Mr Rock, there's no challenge what so ever! ;)

Mace

Regards

Mace

Now when does Essendon play Brisbane? I must drop by on my way home.

Noba, a bit of advice based on 20 years plus of gaming with Mr Rock, there's no challenge what so ever! ;)

Mace

Mace, I'm going to be down in Melbourne later this week. Suppose we catch up and I challenge you in the nuts? :mad:

Seriously, I'm down for a wedding, but we should try to catch up for lunch, and especially to gloat about how lucky Melbourne and Sydney wargamers are compared to their sand-groping cousins in Western Australia.

Originally posted by Brian Rock:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Mace

Mace, I'm going to be down in Melbourne later this week. Suppose we catch up and I challenge you in the nuts? :mad:

Seriously, I'm down for a wedding, but we should try to catch up for lunch, and especially to gloat about how lucky Melbourne and Sydney wargamers are compared to their sand-groping cousins in Western Australia.</font>

Originally posted by Bad Dog:

Is there one in Sydney? didn't know that.

I'll fly down if I can still use my Ansett points :mad:

Yes there is. Amazingly its called "CMBB sneak preview in Sydney" and I've just bumped it for you.