Palms, Peng and a North African Challenge

Nidan1

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Lads, things have gotten serious.

There is an emergency within the Thread. Our Queen, the gracious, fair, and much beloved Queen Emma, has gone missing.

We not only suspect foul play, we demand it. Nothing else except the intervention of scum could take our Fair Queen from us.

Our enemies are legion. Our foes our multitude. Any of them would like to see us bereft of all good government, and the care of a fair and just Monarch.

Leave no stone unturned to return our Queen to us. Her formal coronation awaits.

Who do we suspect? Everyone.

The goddamn Goodalers...the Grogs...halfwits of every stripe...

Any or all of them might have had a hand in the fact that our Queen is missing.

And that bastard Mr. Tittles. Does anyone know where he's been posting lately?

Rest not, leave no leaf unturned, in the search for our Queen.

If you offend, if you presume, if you go way over the top and start threatening people in other threads with acetylene torches, burning off eyebrows and the occasional nose while screaming 'where is she, where is she, you f*cker', know that we, the Olde Ones of the Peng Challenge Thread, shall answer for all.

Find our Queen. Punish the wrongdoers. Go out there, and make some people suffer.

Right then, this sounds like a job for the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread!

I'm back just in the nick of time it seems. Obviously this absence demands the keenest of forensic investigation techniques and I've not watched every episode of CSI for nothing (and no I'm NOT talking about that rubbish rip off, CSI Miami either ... that NYPD Blue refugee couldn't wash Grissom's test tubes).

I'm ON THE CASE Seanachai, have no fear.

First I think I'll carefully investigate Her Majesty's boudoir, paying careful attention to her lingerie drawer ... you can always find clues in the lingerie drawer.

Opps ... better take my camera too.

Joe

p.s. I TRIED to post while on the road from the company laptop but I'm cross with the Angry Bald One as I got a reply that my COMPANY ISP was banned! Horrors!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

(and no I'm NOT talking about that rubbish rip off, CSI Miami either ... that NYPD Blue refugee couldn't wash Grissom's test tubes).

The first season of the rip-off sucked golf balls through a garden hose (backwards), but the new season seems to be almost viewable.

The Kiwi's lost..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEH

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Did I mention the KIWI's LOST.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Slumming? What do you mean? He's in your neighborhood?

I'll bet that if he's carrying a banjo, he'll fit right in.

Ahem.

Oh X-wing-ah, O don't you cry for me

'Cuz I come from Alabama with a banjo on my knee!

Thank you, good night!

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by athkatla:

Aussie Tossers!!

This is your 'D Day', hehehe!!

'D Day' = Defeat Day (That's for all the thick Aussies.........oh sorry, thats all of you, hehehehehe!!

You were saying? *Extremely big grin*

Mace </font>

Ahh...Athkatla, is it? I seem to remember this individual. A bovine butchering ponce who likes his nasty little faces, am I right? The Donkey's little ragamuffin of a squire who talks as if he's taken too many direct hits to the head.

Or not enough, perhaps.

Yesssss....I think I remember him.

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Yer larger calibres can be a bit fugly.

*sniff* and it had trigicoms.

Yeknod

I took calipers proper and measured this here knaves own 'fugly'.

It was besmuckered, halfed-folded inwards, right-out unsniffable (in any sense of the word), devilishly 'winky' and it bore a remarkable resemblance to a certain (nasal voice) 'Bryant'.

It was (hide the child's eyes) hideous and 'Peng-ish'... and in a ghastly unlovable way I might add!!!!! .

'Nuff said. I must go puke myself stupid.

[ November 17, 2003, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: Mr. Tittles ]

Originally posted by Mr. Tittles:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Yer larger calibres can be a bit fugly.

*sniff* and it had trigicoms.

Yeknod

I took calipers proper and measured this here knaves own 'fugly'.

It was besmuckered, halfed-folded inwards, right-out unsniffable (in any sense of the word), devilishly 'winky' and it bore a remarkable resemblance to a certain (nasal voice) 'Bryant'.

It was (hide the child's eyes) hideous and 'Peng-ish'... and in a ghastly unlovable way I might add!!!!! .

'Nuff said. I must go puke myself stupid. </font>

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

One can never get the right hemisphere with yer constant global spinning.

Have you considered holding your four hooves off the ground?

being unconnected to the Earth, global spinning would not be an issue and hence you can then navigate safely without hemispherical confusion.

Mace

Originally posted by Mr. Tittles:

AaaarghhhgHHH!!!!

His bleeding bums-tworts ripped me calipers a new excavation. Seems it has teeths and then some. Never in my life!

Is there no decency here? Ok, right, back to the heaving....

[And from behind the paddock shed, loud clanking noises... as if something metallic and very large is being opened and snapped shut with the immense force of half a ton of prime donkey]

Ahhhhh..... me extracting forceps...

*clank* *clank* *clank* *clank*

*sniff* gimme one of the little beggers...

Yeknod

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Ahh...Athkatla, is it? I seem to remember this individual. A bovine butchering ponce who likes his nasty little faces, am I right? The Donkey's little ragamuffin of a squire who talks as if he's taken too many direct hits to the head.

Or not enough, perhaps.

Yesssss....I think I remember him.

I'd be suprised if that pea sized excuse for a brain you have in your head can help you remember which way round your brown stained Y-Fronts go, but then in your case I guess it wouldn't really matter which way round you wore them. They say things shrink as you get older and I'd hazard a guess it's not only your brain that has sized down. Keep taking the medication, if you can ever find it again and try awfully hard to keep your festering mouth closed, that is after you've taken your medication, just in case you went into convulsions trying to work that out!

[ November 17, 2003, 04:35 AM: Message edited by: athkatla ]

Hello maggots,

Just a cheery reminder that tommorow the Cheery Waffle Thread — the only one that really matters — is turning one year old.

We'd invite you by for birthday greetings and messages of congratulations but the fumigation bill would be too much.

And if you think we're angry now, just wait until we hit the terrible twos. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hello maggots,

Just a cheery reminder that tommorow the Cheery Waffle Thread — the only one that really matters — is turning one year old.

We'd invite you by for birthday greetings and messages of congratulations but the fumigation bill would be too much.

And if you think we're angry now, just wait until we hit the terrible twos. :mad: :mad:

One year old, eh? Not knowing too much about infants, I can't say for certain, but does this mean that you're still unable to feed yourselves and are still proud members of the "damp nappies" brigade?

As for the "terrible twos", normally I would worry about it but I don't think any of you can even count that high.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

If you can't be bothered to post a link, I can't be bothered to give it a read.

On second thought, never mind.