Peng low, sweet chariot.....comin' for to challenge you all.

Noba

Mace had his chance...

Now if you are new to the Mutha beautifull thread, don't be affeared. Just SOD OFF

That's right. Go. Begone. We hatessss youse all.

If by some missed-chance you are still reading, SOD OFF do not pass go, do not collect $200 pacific pesos.

If you wish to leave a message, please do after the tone...........................

If you wish to make a payment, e-mail me and I'll fix you up.

Still and all. If you must post, post something witty, not trite, tripe or rubbish. Annoy someone stylishly of your own standing. (That is on the bottom of the 'pool). Do it without reference to your pair, but do it as IF you had a pair. (We know you don't)

And leave the ladies alone. They are ruthless and have be known to destroy any poster with a cutting remark or even just a glare. Be nice to our Queen, HER coronation should be coming up soon, and She is getting nervous.

Still here.

WRONG.

Sod off.

Noba.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ozi_digger:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ozi_digger:

do you take written abuse?

You can write?!!

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

You can write?!!

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

You can write?!!

Mace </font>

Silly Boo.

They be all nigh-nighs on the other side of the country. Somethink about needing 8 hours to sleep off the hangover. Softies, I reckon.

On better news.

CRICKET RESTARTS TOMORROW !!!

Yeah !!!

Noba.

ps.....and it's friday here before it is where you are, too.

Pfffft!

I'm taking tomorrow as a vacation day, so even though it's Thursday (or Fursby, as you would probably pronounce it) it's Friday as far as I'm concerned.

Silly Boo.

They be all nigh-nighs on the other side of the country. Somethink about needing 8 hours to sleep off the hangover. Softies, I reckon.

On better news.

CRICKET RESTARTS TOMORROW !!!

Yeah !!!

Noba.

ps.....and it's friday here before it is where you are, too.

Pfffft!

I'm taking tomorrow as a vacation day, so even though it's Thursday (or Fursby, as you would probably pronounce it) it's Friday as far as I'm concerned. </font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

No, I think Nidan's still in New York.

Oh, you said trained monkey! That makes a bit of a difference.

Actually, I would consider it a great personal favor if you could take that great, gamey, reinforcement-fibbing, flank-attacking, T-34-wrecking-with-great-splodey-bombs, butt-munch of a former squire of mine off to Oddstrailyuh on an extended tour, if you catch my drift

It doesn't matter where I'm located, I could still scruff up your sorry ass in a battle. You're MINE Radley!! face it, you will be much more at peace if you do.

MUUUHAHAHAHA!

Pfffft!

I'm taking tomorrow as a vacation day, so even though it's Thursday (or Fursby, as you would probably pronounce it) it's Friday as far as I'm concerned.

What are you vacating ?

Noba.

Why, the office, or orofice, as I call it. My wife, the ever talented and charming SheWhoMustBeObeyed is going in for a little, in-office procedure at the local digestive health center and I am acting as her driver, Major Domo, activities coordinator and personal bodyguard.

(Good work if you can get it.)

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

No, I think Nidan's still in New York.

Oh, you said trained monkey! That makes a bit of a difference.

Actually, I would consider it a great personal favor if you could take that great, gamey, reinforcement-fibbing, flank-attacking, T-34-wrecking-with-great-splodey-bombs, butt-munch of a former squire of mine off to Oddstrailyuh on an extended tour, if you catch my drift

It doesn't matter where I'm located, I could still scruff up your sorry ass in a battle. You're MINE Radley!! face it, you will be much more at peace if you do.

MUUUHAHAHAHA! </font>

Pfffft!

What are you vacating ?

Noba.

Why, the office, or orofice, as I call it. My wife, the ever talented and charming SheWhoMustBeObeyed is going in for a little, in-office procedure at the local digestive health center and I am acting as her driver, Major Domo, activities coordinator and personal bodyguard.

(Good work if you can get it.) </font>

Poor Woman. Can't you leave her alone for even a few hours. Give her some QUALITY TIME. ALONE.

Can't she get a restraining order, or sumfink. Gawd, she needs a lawyer........

Noba.

Is it the woman's fault that she's head-over-heels, crazy-nuts, madly in love with me?

No.

She merely shows the wisdom that most (if not all) of the slope browed reprobates of these forums happen to lack.

I'm a wunnerful, wunnerful person!

My wife, the ever talented and charming SheWhoMustBeObeyed is going in for a little, in-office procedure at the local digestive health center

Made the mistake of eating your cooking, did she?

And Hortlund, I know you're lurking out there somewhere thinking up new ways to upset CMplayer, but it really shouldn't be a week long job. Just tell him you joined the Swedish Republican Party and return my setup.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Get up early and take your neighbor’s newspaper.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Lars:

And Hortlund, I know you're lurking out there somewhere thinking up new ways to upset CMplayer, but it really shouldn't be a week long job. Just tell him you joined the Swedish Republican Party and return my setup.

Hee hee hee!!

Good lord is there NO justice in the world? Not only is the thread started by an Australian, but the Australian in question was Noba AND the idiot starts blathering on about that sport named for an insect! It's just not right lads, that's what it's not.

AND ... and then we get this Ozzi Digger clown. Look lad, it's no big deal to ME if you like Ozzi or not, just look at the TV ratings for that so-called reality show, but do you HAVE to advertise it? You're going to look awfully stupid (well, MORE stupid then) when they cancel the show as they inevitably will.

I WILL admit however, that at least Noba made a half arsed, fumbling, better than nothing attempt at the rules, which is frankly more than we expected of him. I've long deplored the recent lack of proper rules posting here ... of course I've long deplored ALL of you when you get right down to it.

Joe

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Got a new sig, need to see it in action!!

This is not a testing ground for your moronic mumblings, tacky elf. Go test your 'humor' in the gawdawful thread.

Go away.

That you could have any kind of signature apart from a scrawled 'X' is a testament to the chaotic and fickle winds of chance, and nothing more.

It really is a monument to your social skills that the only 'action' you can get is through such a useless post. Perhaps the gods will smile on you and you'll get lucky with some REAL 'action,' like editing the smiley out of your post. But that won't happen.

Let's face it. You're dim.

You're not welcome.

I'd just like to point out that while I'm still technically alive, I'm in the process of relocating, buying a car, ending the fiscal year and planning a baby. So the amount of time I'm willing to devote to spanking a bunch of nose-picking, buttock-hair-twirling, kermit-lookalikes like you lot is somewhat limited.

/SirReal

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Good lord is there NO justice in the world? Not only is the thread started by an Australian, but the Australian in question was Noba AND the idiot starts blathering on about that sport named for an insect! It's just not right lads, that's what it's not.

AND ... and then we get this Ozzi Digger clown. Look lad, it's no big deal to ME if you like Ozzi or not, just look at the TV ratings for that so-called reality show, but do you HAVE to advertise it? You're going to look awfully stupid (well, MORE stupid then) when they cancel the show as they inevitably will.

I WILL admit however, that at least Noba made a half arsed, fumbling, better than nothing attempt at the rules, which is frankly more than we expected of him. I've long deplored the recent lack of proper rules posting here ... of course I've long deplored ALL of you when you get right down to it.

Joe

1. If you had nothing else on summer tv, you'd be a cricket fan too... oh hang on, the rules are probably beyond your scope of comprehension;

2. my trained monkey who bashes keyboard for me does not deign to give an answer for that one (after all, if I'm a blithering drunk on tv, who sez you have to watch?); and

3. knobba can look after himself, I'm not going to defend his six-pack-induced-bfdotcom-ravings.