Peng low, sweet chariot.....comin' for to challenge you all.

Noba

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Anyone have an email translator for Yeknod? I think he talking in English, but I wonder if it's in code.

... soda farls and butter

[translation]

Thistle

... feeding the donkey

[translation]

Thistle

... and other stuff

[translation]

Thistles

Yeknod

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Entraildrippings,

Have any of youse guys played the CMAK scenario "Surrounded"?

I just finshed it against Kitty and we both agreed that it wasn't very balanced. I am curious if it was just the way we played it or if BFC could really have put such a lopsided battle on the disc. I kinda feel bad because I am the one that picked the thing.

Love,

Elvis

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Entraildrippings,

I just finshed it against Kitty and we both agreed that it wasn't very balanced. I am curious if it was just the way we played it or if BFC could really have put such a lopsided battle on the disc. I kinda feel bad because I am the one that picked the thing.

Love,

Elvis

I was going to play it against the AI but when I saw the setup I just laughed and exited. I figured it was just another "stomp the silly GIs" abortion that is relatively common in all WWII West Front games.

-dale

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Entraildrippings,

Love,

Elvis

I was going to play it against the AI but when I saw the setup I just laughed and exited. I figured it was just another "stomp the silly GIs" abortion that is relatively common in all WWII West Front games.

-dale </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

Hated it. Hey, Elvis. There's a review of it on "SOTW II" by some guy that played as US vs AI. He said there's a Luftwaffe plane in it. I didn't see one, did you?

Kitty

Never started it. I saw the setup and exited without playing. And I should correct myself - I saw the ALLIED setup, not the German one. I figured it was just a big trap. Maybe I misjudged it.

Dear Everyone,

I just received some amazing news. I am on cloud nine.

Mrs. Elvis told me that there will be another lil' Elvis in our lives. I am excited beyond words.

Feelin the love,

Elvis

Do you hope it will look like the mailman or the pizza delivery boy?

Steve

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Hah!

ph34r my n00 1024/512 satellite connection!

Ahahahahahahaha!

Now I can see how much you all suck at TWICE my old broadband speed!

Steve

Does that mean you might actually send moves once and awhile, you ungainly, duck-footed dweeb? </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Hah!

ph34r my n00 1024/512 satellite connection!

Ahahahahahahaha!

Now I can see how much you all suck at TWICE my old broadband speed!

Steve

Does that mean you might actually send moves once and awhile, you ungainly, duck-footed dweeb? </font>

Dear MrSpkr,

I am hoping the mailman because our mailman is really hot. Smokin.

Love,

Elvis

I hope everything goes well. Congratulations to you both.

Another child to dangle on your knee and try to explain away how you were roundly outsmarted by my OUTSTANDING ENCIRCLEMENT of your poor troops.

Noba.

I've decided that it's awards that are missing. How can anyone be expected to do their best work without the incentive of adding letters to their name?

I mean after all, or even after MOST, I'd certainly work on tweaking my posts were I to know that a particularly good one would result in me being able to sign myself as Joe Shaw, V.C. or the like.

Therefore I'm taking this opportunity to announce the creation of a special Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread award to be called ... The Justicar's Award.

Receipients of The Justicar's Award will receive a tasteful ribbon to pin upon their tunic, along with a medal ... of some sort or another ... AND most importantly will be privileged to append the letters J.A. to their signature. It is, of course, recommended that CessPool members follow this practice and refer to the individual so honored in the same fashion.

For example, and it is ONLY an example, were MrSpkr to receive this award I'd certainly refer to him as MrSpkr, J.A., for example I might say

MrSpkr, J.A. have you lost you senses COMPLETELY ... AGAIN! I've never heard such drivel in my entire life, and I've heard a LOT of drivel.
See what a difference that makes?

In order to be considered for this terrific award, a member of the CessPool will be required to perform a deed that demonstrates his or her fealty to and devotion to the sacred traditions of the CessPool. Reminding everyone that a particular SSN hasn't an email address, or reporting of gross disrespect to the Ladies of the 'Pool might well be grounds for the award.

The Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread will be the sole judge of such awards and it wishes to remind one and all that they cannot be bought, however it is likely that they CAN be leased and for surprisingly affordable amounts.

The other entities of the M.B.T. are encouraged to add additional awards. I can see, for instance, a wonderful award called Berli's Medal ... can't you just see it lads ... Boo_Radley, B.M. Why it makes the hair stand on end doesn't it.

Joe

[ January 10, 2004, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

I (no lie) had written a P.S. to you saying that this type of thing happens from having sex with a human but I thought I would be cheapening my high.

heh, mate, I have two lovely (human) daughters so even I get sick of sheep sometime.

Mace

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

In order to be considered for this terrific award, a member of the CessPool will be required to perform a deed that demonstrates his or her fealty to and devotion to the sacred traditions of the CessPool. Reminding everyone that a particular SSN hasn't an email address, or reporting of gross disrespect to the Ladies of the 'Pool might well be grounds for the award.

And then the visit at 2am in the morning to cart them and the immediate family away to some 're-education' camp?

Neat!!

Mace

...and speaking of which,

Joe Shaw, Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House!

Due to your unflagging devotion to yourself and all that you think you stand for. Because of your blindingly ceasless focus on what you might be thinking of at any given moment AND your mind numbingly vapid and out-of-sync with reality views on topics you will never, ever be able to comprehend, I reward you with Boo's Ostentatious Investiture of Noble Kannnigethood!

From now on, wherever you go, you shall be known as Joe Shaw, BOINK!

Dear Everyone,

I just received some amazing news. I am on cloud nine.

Mrs. Elvis told me that there will be another lil' Elvis in our lives. I am excited beyond words.

Feelin the love,

Elvis

Gawd dammit! Where's the freakin' lifeguard? I want the head of whoever the hell is responsible for lettin' Elvis into the gene pool!