Peng low, sweet chariot.....comin' for to challenge you all.

Noba

so Lars and Seanachai and Papa Khann and Xyphorus were all here and none of them managed to find the time to post ridiculous faux entries under my login.

I am either a great host or they were so paralyzed by boredom that they never had a chance.

All capital fellows, each and every one. THere is more rum left, yes there is...

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

so Lars and Seanachai and Papa Khann and Xyphorus were all here and none of them managed to find the time to post ridiculous faux entries under my login.

All that means is you aren't quite as dumb as Seanachai... really not THAT hard to believe, is it?

I did think of it, but we got so busy watching Finns kill tanks with chunks of wood, and smoking cigarettes while they were still partially aflame from FTs, that I never got back to the computer room. Next time I promise to slip away and post some really heinous things under your name.

I am either a great host or they were so paralyzed by boredom that they never had a chance.

You were actually a surprisingly great host. Next time, though, I say we make an all nighter of it and drink until 3 AM, then take your collection of rapiers out into the backyard and try some serious dueling, while shouting out passages from Dumas. Then it will be a perfect night.

Papa Khann looks a little smug sometimes, and I think a few slashes in his shirt and oozing cuts across his ribs will knock some of the mickey out of him.

All capital fellows, each and every one. THere is more rum left, yes there is...

And I believe I left a fair amount of the Laophraig.

I swear by the ears of Sten the dog that I will return!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

You were actually a surprisingly great host. Next time, though, I say we make an all nighter of it and drink until 3 AM, then take your collection of rapiers out into the backyard and try some serious dueling, while shouting out passages from Dumas. Then it will be a perfect night.

Papa Khann looks a little smug sometimes, and I think a few slashes in his shirt and oozing cuts across his ribs will knock some of the mickey out of him.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

And I believe I left a fair amount of the Laophraig.

I swear by the ears of Sten the dog that I will return! </font>

Excellent! Name the day. I will drink mucho whisky with you.

Did I tell you that I'm the most wanted man on my Island? Although I am not on my Island.

It should be soon. Now that I've found my way to your house, which is actually a fecking excellent place to hang out, I no longer have qualms about going into the horror that is Columbia Heights.

What a horrible little place it is.

But your house, like a bright, shining beacon of sanctuary, redeems it.

Otherwise, I'd say the Dresden approach to urban clearance would be about right.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Excellent! Name the day. I will drink mucho whisky with you.

Did I tell you that I'm the most wanted man on my Island? Although I am not on my Island.

It should be soon. Now that I've found my way to your house, which is actually a fecking excellent place to hang out, I no longer have qualms about going into the horror that is Columbia Heights.

What a horrible little place it is.

But your house, like a bright, shining beacon of sanctuary, redeems it.

Otherwise, I'd say the Dresden approach to urban clearance would be about right. </font>

If we're sitting here posting internet messages back and forth, doesn't that make you a wiggly worm for leaving when you did?

-dale

If I were to tell you the honest to God truth (and I don't, because I actually know this, and, as much as I like you all, you're simply not capable of handling it), I'd have to say that I was a bit surprised when at a mere Midnight, people got up and put their coats on and began to head out.

Frankly, people had just gotten to the interesting story telling/confessional stage, at that point. But Lars was with someone far more attractive than any of us, and I think she wanted to go home, and Xyphorus has both children, and a very attractive wife who he probably needed to rush home to make sure they were secure, and Papa Khann...well, okay, he's got nothing, but I think the way he's currently whoring himself for money might require actually being coherent for work on a Sunday, and, when all this great mass of people who you've been hanging out with suddenly all stand up, put on their coats, and begin behaving like tourists who have to make their flight, what can a poor, drunken gnome do?

Was I to be left there, the last of all his tribe, aimless, pointless, and confused? Wondering if it was not, in fact, time for me to move on, as well?

I mean, to be honest, Dalem, you had the greatest place I've seen in a long time to get horrible in. Guns, swords, alcohol, food, books...the list goes on and on. And so many places for people to simply lose consciousness in.

Not like some places I've been. I mean, the sheer total of furniture that looked worthy to wake up on, hung over, and wondering where the hell you were, was...significant.

I would have stayed...but I could not stand against the sudden stampede of sheep.

Also, you never told me whether you had any old Steely Dan CDs. If you had Royal Scam, or Can't Buy a Thrill, I'd have happily passed out there.

And flights of Joe the Cat and Sten the Dog see me to my sleep.

Originally posted by Elvis:

Mrs. Elvis told me that there will be another lil' Elvis in our lives.

Tis great to hear some Good News for a change...

CONGRATULATIONS Mr@Mrs Elvis and Elvis Jnr, on your forthcoming new arrival.. A little girl would be lovely this time around.... And remember.. LOTS of pics please.

If we're sitting here posting internet messages back and forth, doesn't that make you a wiggly worm for leaving when you did?

-dale

I find this comment most disturbing. Of course nothing is more disturbing than the though of you escaped mental patients all being in the same area together. I mean, with you nimrods all in close proximity to one another, isn't there a possibility of some kind of moronic critical mass being reached?

Oh, and did you give Seanachai the "Wet Willy" that I requested?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

-dale

I find this comment most disturbing. Of course nothing is more disturbing than the though of you escaped mental patients all being in the same area together. I mean, with you nimrods all in close proximity to one another, isn't there a possibility of some kind of moronic critical mass being reached?

Oh, and did you give Seanachai the "Wet Willy" that I requested? </font>

And you're just jealous that Ohio is not close enough to Minnesota for you to have attended, and the the judge warned you to not leave town anyway. It's sad that I have to fall back on the likes of the Minnesota Four for "friends", but they brought delicious French cider and homemade crepes so it was a net win for Dale.

At least they told you they were crepes, right?

So amusing, so very, very amusing.

Not you guys, obviously, I was thinking of MrSpkr and how I beat the tar out of his black, black soul in Fruhlingswind, 94-6.

Of course, HE says it's because he got bored. Well, when you spend half the game stuck, cowering behind a ridge due to my tanks blistering fire, I can understand that it may become tedious.

But not for me.

94-6.

Sing it with me, children.

94-6

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

So amusing, so very, very amusing.

Not you guys, obviously, I was thinking of MrSpkr and how I beat the tar out of his black, black soul in Fruhlingswind, 94-6.

Of course, HE says it's because he got bored. Well, when you spend half the game stuck, cowering behind a ridge due to my tanks blistering fire, I can understand that it may become tedious.

But not for me.

94-6.

Sing it with me, children.

94-6

Yawn. Enjoy your glory while you may -- tomorrow, you still have to go back to work in ugh Ohio.

Steve

Hello all, just a note from the original ronin squire, and long errant knnnniiiggggitt. I just thought you might be wondering where I have gotten too...

.... what, you haven't been wondering? well too bad, I'm going to tell you anyway. I have been busy flying the Cesspool "flag", or whatever that thing is, in the not so friendly skies of IL-2 as a founding member of the Cess Patrol. I have recently picked up CMAK and am removing the rust from my CM skills, mainly as I can play some of the Canadian battles, so I may be inspired to spend more time out of the cockpit, but my main interest is still IL-2.

The aerial branch of the pool is still upholding the anti-grog tradition, and annoying everyone else in the forums, although I must regretfully say that some of them actually manage to get their plane off the ground on occasion, I guess after two years of practice something has to stick. Not many of the original bunch left, mostly me and Lorak, although Rune and Harv show up on occasion, and I think I saw Mace a while back. I'm sure there are a few others, but I can't be bothered to remember who. The newer Cess patrol members do understand the cesspool creed, and even if they haven't played CM, they manage to live up to the proud tradition and spirit of the 'Pool.

Now, I see Dorosh is still his annoying, prolific self (amazing post total, by the way, is anyone else higher?). And as I am the one person in the pool who has a somewhat reasonable chance of seeing him in person, if we both happen to be out playing army in Wainwright at the same time, I was wondering what it would be worth to certain idividuals if I was to arrange perhaps a little "accident" to happen when he is driving his Iltis, or whatever the army is letting him drive these days. Make it worth my while and I will see what I can do ;) . (obligatory smilie to piss of the almightly Peng).

And I must say it is good to see the Lady Kitty has returned, she was a leading light in the original pool, and I did miss her so, good to see her back.

Well, I am off, I will leave you newcomers to wondering who the heck that was, and leave it to the oldtimers to explain it to them (hah, like they will care, or even remember).

Yours, Sir Roborat, the first Canadian into the Pool. Hopefully it won't be another year before I post again. Oh, almost forgot, sod off to you all.

A-fecking-hem:

Have I told you lately that I hate you

Have I told you there's no git above you

Fill my heart with pain

leave nothing but a stain

make me hurl, that’s what you do

For the posting noob, it is so gory

posts crap with hope and comfort too

You fill my life with laughter

and somehow you make it queasier

pain my interest, that's what you do

There's a hate that's divine

and it's yours and it's mine like the sun

And at the end of the day

we should give thanks and pray

that you’re dumb, that you’re dumb

Have I told you lately that I hate you

Have I told you there's no git above you

Fill my heart with pain

leave nothing but a stain

make me hurl, that’s what you do

There's a hate that's divine

and it's yours and it's mine like the sun

And at the end of the day

we should give thanks and pray

that you’re dumb, that you’re dumb

And have I told you lately that I hate you

Have I told you there's no idiot above you

You fill my gut with bile

show no sense of guile

make me vomit, that's what you do

make me tired and restless

’cause me to post with recklessness

make me vomit, that's what you do

Oh, and before I forget to give a hearty Cesspool welcome to Roborat;

EAT CRAP AND DIE!!

I think I half-remember playing a game with you. I think I repressed the memory because you're such a git.

So there.

Send a set-up. Git.