Few are as truly challenged as Peng

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

<font color="E41BB2">STINKYWINKY and ParaBelly

I, the PiNk AvEnGeR demand that thou e-mailed me to discuss a moment this weekend to organise a tcp-ip drama, in wich you both will suffer unspeakable torment when my throbbing guns enter your virtual orifices.</pink>

That is disturbing on so many levels. Couldn't happen to two more deserving fellows.

The rest of you Cretins are undeserving of this, but if you're interested in some Righteous Tunes, grab 'em while they last

[ July 31, 2004, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: Berlichtingen ]

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO RULES!!!!, where are the fecking RULES!!!!

How can we function without rules????

I suppose that Aussies and Belgies can survive without rules, but us Yanks need....parameters...boundaries....RULES..otherwise we may go off and invade another harmless dictatorship.

[ August 01, 2004, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Post #1A

Way Cool. Berli's back to posting in the MBT. Finally something to balance the Gnome.

Post #1B

Uh oh, somebody just pulled a fast one on Berli and turned his innocent post into the new Peng Thread!

I'll be back later to sort this one out.

Seanachai!!!

What do you think? (in less than a 1,000 words, please)

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Post #1A

Way Cool. Berli's back to posting in the MBT. Finally something to balance the Gnome.

Post #1B

Uh oh, somebody just pulled a fast one on Berli and turned his innocent post into the new Peng Thread!

I'll be back later to sort this one out.

Seanachai!!!

What do you think? (in less than a 1,000 words, please)

I think you're an idiot ... not necessarily about the statement you made, just in general.

On the one hand, Berli MAY have intended to start a new Peng Challenge Thread, if so then we should all band together and ... uh ... band together or somefink.

Third though, Berli may have intended to simply post something derogatory about Peng and had no intention of starting a new Peng Challenge Thread. In THAT case, then, we should all band together and ... uh ... band ... together ... or somefink.

Joe

Originally posted by Kobal2:

Hmmmm...no rules. No "Challenge" in the title. No dissing SSNs. No despising Wafflers.

Rules are for the weak minded. I'm sure someone will pop along to post some just for you.

Ah, I see the camoflage worked with you. That 'd' on the end hid the challenge from you. Twit

Now, the important question. What the hell is a Kobal and why were 2 allowed to live?

p51_lineup.jpg

And I'm back.

The usual lot at the show this year. As you can see, P-51's in flying around in abundance (two did a pretty good acrobatic routine) with the usual assortment of rare birds such as a ME109 and a Spitfire flying together. Also, lots of B-25's this year for some reason.

But the rare bird award goes to The Last SB2C Helldiver.

Very cool when he dived on the runway and lit off the 1000 ft Wall of Flame.

warbird_formation.jpg

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

<font color="E41BB2">STINKYWINKY and ParaBelly

I, the PiNk AvEnGeR demand that thou e-mailed me to discuss a moment this weekend to organise a tcp-ip drama, in wich you both will suffer unspeakable torment when my throbbing guns enter your virtual orifices.</pink>

That is disturbing on so many levels. Couldn't happen to two more deserving fellows.

The rest of you Cretins are undeserving of this, but if you're interested in some Righteous Tunes, grab 'em while they last </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Shaw, your necktie is too tight again. On second thought, it might not be tight enough. Cinch it up a notch, okay?

Yes, but when his bow tie spins, doesn't it tighten automatically? </font>