Peng is the mother of all challenges

Originally posted by Wartgamer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wartgamer:

http://208.42.140.79/dalem/pics/bay-hr/bay-h2-tnail

Dale is this you in these pics?

Man Wonders: "I wonder what it would be like to eat a whole Hedgerow..?"

Nahh - my best friend before he realized that he didn't have to eat everything his new wife cooked him. Fun pics though, huh? </font>

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a suggestion ... since our policy is to ignore ... THAT'S IGNORE ... any SSN who doesn't post an email address or general location in their profile, perhaps we could ... I don't know ... IGNORE them?

Sheesh! If it weren't for me you lot would be walking around in your footsie pajamas all day ... of course dalem does that NOW.

Joe

Originally posted by rleete:

How about we just ignore you, instead?

Although it pain’s me like an 88 shell I have to say that the Justicar (Peng I hate using that title) is… I suppose he… I mean it appears as if… Joe Shmoe is right (thank Peng it's unlikely that I’ll be called to say that again)… The Wart from Ninny should SOD OFF… or get himself an account

I mean how complicated can it be?

But can't we ignore Joe, too?

Pretty please?

Edited to ask: Just what the hell have you been doing with an 88 shell that it pains you so?

I cannot be ignored ... my voice is as a voice from on high, blaring from the Heavens with guidance that must be followed lest the lesser beings who hear it be turned to stone ... or salt ... I get those two confused sometimes.

Joe

But can't we ignore Joe, too?

Pretty please?

Edited to ask: Just what the hell have you been doing with an 88 shell that it pains you so?

What has he been doing with a 37mm APCR shell no less? Those things be pointy.

Oh don't worry it's nothing like what Dalem would get up to... I'm sure the Belgian will happily inform you of how much pain an 88 can give... even to one such as I

As to Joe I consider myself in a truce with him & have held off my righteous attempts to impeach him... you can however bicker amongst yourselves till he ire’s me so

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Oh don't worry it's nothing like what Dalem would get up to... I'm sure the Belgian will happily inform you of how much pain an 88 can give... even to one such as I

As to Joe I consider myself in a truce with him & have held off my righteous attempts to impeach him... you can however bicker amongst yourselves till he ire’s me so </font>

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

We are supposed to ignore Joe as if he is high?

What can I say today to embarass Dalem?

Wait, I'm supposed to be working...

nevermind

The fact that you know my name is embarrassing enough, trust me.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wartgamer:

OH! I only play TCP/IP so I don't need no dirty stinkin' email.

And yet, you're still unable to issue a Challenge.

Probably due to your inability to figure out e-mail. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

If it weren't for me you lot would be walking around in your footsie pajamas all day ...

It seems it's YOUR fault I had to get up, get dressed, and go to work today.

So I'm ignoring you.

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Geez! It's getting to be like the 23 Stooges in here! Whatsamatter wit' you lot?!!?

Who the feck cares?

What I care about is that The Simpsons are nowhere to be seen on French TV, and that my Buffy collection is growing far too slowly to make up for it. At least we have scrubs. And how can it be that the channel that gave us Son of the Beach nixed Firefly, I ask you.

Anyway. What is the matter with all these German-admiring pseudo-historians? My niece has more historical knowledge than they do (and she is seven, but bright for her age, as becomes a German niece - certainly brighter than Russian nieces, because they are not brought up on Auftragstaktik, and how Germany only lost the war because everyone ganged up on it, a bit like the bullies on the schoolyard). Where was I? Right, Germany. Admiration. There is nothing wrong with that - I like being admired. here, I admit it. Yes, I am that eitel. Not Keitel, he was that not-so proficient man who made Rommel lose the war. So anyway, I like being admired for the right reasons. Such as my looks, or being genetically predisposed to drink good beer and weak red wine. or my witty German humour. or stuff. Not necessarily for being able to invade Poland at 5.45 on a September morning and beat the crap out of them.

I think there are far too many of those Nazifanboios on these forums recently. It must be something in the water, most likely. They have stopped fluoridisation, or the FDA has stopped the registration of 'Thou shalt not admire the Germans because they are a bunch of weenies who can not make war for ****' drugs, and suddenly everybody and their fecking second cousin has this urge to tell us how great Rommel was. I mean, Rommel.

You have to be kidding me.