Why Does It Always Rain On Me, Is it Because I'm In The Peng Challenge Thread..

**YK2**

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kitty:

If Canada's that weak why don't we invade them?

For the very same reason you don't go to the playground and beat up 4 year olds. Why? What would be the point?

Kind of like picking on MrSpkr. It's just too easy.

[edited to bold the Lady]

Originally posted by R Leete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

For the very same reason you don't go to the playground and beat up 4 year olds. Why? What would be the point?

Kind of like picking on MrSpkr. It's just too easy.

[edited to bold the Lady] </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Gnome, your phone is busy. Your phone has been busy for some time now. This leads me to believe you are online... except I see little evidense of that.

You spelled evidince wrong ... will you and Patch be making the trek from Chicago to properly welcome me to ManyAppleLess?

Joe

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Hey, Dalem, I was flipping channels the other night and ended up settling on a station for a few minutes that was showing one of those 'real' police shows. I think it was 'Cops'. They were showing off the gun they'd just confiscated at this drug-dealers place.

It was a 12 gauge combat shotgun with a folding stock/pistol grip style thing, mounted with a revolving drum that held 12 shells, and I think they described it as a 'street-sweeper'.

I want you to buy one. I think squirrels in the Twin Cities are developing a real attitude, and I think that we could teach some arboreal vermin a real lesson in civility with that thing.

Not to mention clearing out huge tracts of 'Lebensraum' in your neighbourhood...

They ARE cool, aren't they? I saw one of those nickel-plated 20mm/12guage jobbies mint in the box at a gun show many years ago for about $5000 - no telling what it would cost now.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Even if you're lying I'm still feeling all funny inside. Move to Minnesota and be my gun-moll.

Actually it's only a half-lie. I DID have those in my collection and about twice as many more. My dad collected firearms and when he died he left them to me. I've sold them all now though.

Kitty </font>

Hehe, no. He was a judge. Some of them WERE seized property though that he bought at police/sheriff's dept. auctions. =)

Kitty

Cuz they kicked our boo-tay the last two times we tried it. Everyone thinks we have this huge military because we wanted the world to be afraid of us. Fact is, we were afraid of the Canucks!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

will you and Patch be making the trek from Chicago to properly welcome me to ManyAppleLess?

Very unlikely this time around. I can't see any chance of getting the time off </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...nice propeller Boo.

Joe

Keep your mits of the chapeau, Shaw.

Hmmm...

chapeau, Shaw

chapeau, Shaw

chapeau, Shaw

Wow...head rush...

And as for the editing quirk that has your hugely inflated head spinning, not unlike a dervish, BFC added a feature that now you can edit your posts for up to three minutes before it draws attention to it.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

...nice propeller Boo.

Joe

Keep your mits of the chapeau, Shaw.

Hmmm...

chapeau, Shaw

chapeau, Shaw

chapeau, Shaw

Wow...head rush...

And as for the editing quirk that has your hugely inflated head spinning, not unlike a dervish, BFC added a feature that now you can edit your posts for up to three minutes before it draws attention to it. </font>

Pity ... I could use the backup, dalem's got that "lock n' load" tone in his posts these days.

Even if I did, what makes you think I'd step into the line of fire? Ma Brown didn't raise no dummies </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Taught me that man-hating strippers ain't worth a ****e in the sack.

But it sure wuz a nice package to unwrap.

Oh, please. 'Man-hating'? You simply haven't found the way to reach the heart of a woman. However degraded by your ilk. </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I like this new, improved Gnome.

He seems a bit, well, darker. Edgier, maybe.

Rather like transforming from Adam West's Batman into Michael Keaton's.

Steve

Or better still... from Michael Keaton's Batman to George Clooney's!!

clooneyonice.gif

Yep.. thanks MrSpkr .. works for me...

I wonder if that suit comes with a Red Pointy Hat though. You know... just for say.. Sundays or somefink?