Why Does It Always Rain On Me, Is it Because I'm In The Peng Challenge Thread..

**YK2**

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

A bear and a plant? Welllll... okay, I guess, but I was hoping for something along the lines of rampant stags and big, pointy swords... maybe a cruise missile?

You know... something subtle and understated.

From small acorns grow big...*hot flush*

Well you get the idea... Who knows what you may pick up along the way!!!

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Where would you like their heads, my Queen?

I think.... one, either end of the Exit door...

The third, I'll turn upside down, stick a candle inside and use it for a lantern..

Well done Boo ..... We could do with you over at Fiefdom... You may even be rewarded with your very own custom built coat of arms, made by the finest designer in the land.. What say you Warrior Boo ? </font>

I feel like a farmer that's just imported some sort of evil fish to kill a pest in a lake on his property.

No doubt you will all overwhelm and destroy the vile Yoricks or whatever they call themselves now.

That's good.

But, you'll go on to infect Fiefdom...You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. *cough* *hack*

What have I done? What have I done?

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

The two heads look nice flanking the door.

Yeah they do look good don't they?

If Snarkers tongue wasn't stuck between the gaps in his teeth, they would almost look like a matching pair.. </font>

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

kinda like asking you to walk and chew bubble gum.

<big><big>ZING!!!</BIG></BIG>

You have wounded me, Sirrah! The dreaded "walking and chewing gum at the same time" insult leaves large scars! I had no idea your wit ran so deep! Long must you have toiled over the precise wording and punctuation to be sure your barb lodged securely and I was well fix'd upon the point!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

You have wounded me, Sirrah! The dreaded "walking and chewing gum at the same time" insult leaves large scars! I had no idea your wit ran so deep! Long must you have toiled over the precise wording and punctuation to be sure your barb lodged securely and I was well fix'd upon the point!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........... </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........... </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

ok, so someone splain this fiefdom thingie to me.

Well... it's like this...

You start off poor and with a measly army and if you're as lucky as me.. end up even poorer with no army at all... You have two hours before it starts, so plenty time to read the help pages...

Click Berli's link if you decide to come on over... And BOO .. where are you???

I don't see Peng, Elvis, Seanacoochie, Meeks, Joe, hmmmmmmmmm I do see Lurker, and Leeo and Berli, Mace, Kitty..... Emrys.. MrSpkr Rleete and Dave H ohh yeah and what's his name Snark.. Snark Snarkerrrrrrrrrrr yeah.. ugly looking scar around his neck..... seems he has his head firmly back on his shoulders.... For now... *smirks*

Mwahahahahahahahaha