Why Does It Always Rain On Me, Is it Because I'm In The Peng Challenge Thread..

**YK2**

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lurkur:

I would, but the fact that my presence here annoys you is so gratifying.

Noba...Noba... That name is familiar. I seem to recall playing someone with that name...crushing his elite germans with my green americans...good times.

Pah. I have no such recollection, but you are welcome to try and repeat your dreams. Send a set-up. Not too large, no snow, no night either.

We shall see if you are still hanging around like the dags on a flyblown sheep after my troops have ground your poor pixels to a pulp.

Noba. </font>

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys!!!!

I'm in beautiful Bequia and I'm feeling Irae!!!

So far its been Grenada, Carriacou, Union, Mayreau, Tobago Cays, and now here. Tomorrow is the Falls of Baline on St. Vincent. Believe it or not, just when you thought it couldn't possibly get any better, it does. And we still have ten days to go!!!

We have a wild bunch on the ship (which is just absolutely beautiful, when those sails go up, oh my god...) One guy was on subs, one guy was on Guadalcanal, and one was a China Marine in '37 and through the war. These old farts are actually wearing me out!!!

Persephone, got some great pics for you that you won't even have to do a thing to. Little ol' me won as Miss Mandalay 2004. What a party that was...

Well, got to run, there's a bottle of Jack Iron calling my name.

Oh, and Seanachai, don't forget to shovel my walk.

{p.s. - Shary says hi to all}

Originally posted by Lars:

Hi guys!!!!

I'm in beautiful Bequia and I'm feeling Irae!!!

So far its been Grenada, Carriacou, Union, Mayreau, Tobago Cays, and now here. Tomorrow is the Falls of Baline on St. Vincent. Believe it or not, just when you thought it couldn't possibly get any better, it does. And we still have ten days to go!!!

We have a wild bunch on the ship (which is just absolutely beautiful, when those sails go up, oh my god...) One guy was on subs, one guy was on Guadalcanal, and one was a China Marine in '37 and through the war. These old farts are actually wearing me out!!!

Persephone, got some great pics for you that you won't even have to do a thing to. Little ol' me won as Miss Mandalay 2004. What a party that was...

Well, got to run, there's a bottle of Jack Iron calling my name.

Oh, and Seanachai, don't forget to shovel my walk.

{p.s. - Shary says hi to all}

I'd reply to this but I have to go out and shovel another few inches of snow.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I'd reply to this but I have to go out and shovel another few inches of snow.

It's a brisk 70 degrees here. Think I'll go sit out by the pool. =)

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lurkur:

I would, but the fact that my presence here annoys you is so gratifying.

Noba...Noba... That name is familiar. I seem to recall playing someone with that name...crushing his elite germans with my green americans...good times.

Pah. I have no such recollection, but you are welcome to try and repeat your dreams. Send a set-up. Not too large, no snow, no night either.

We shall see if you are still hanging around like the dags on a flyblown sheep after my troops have ground your poor pixels to a pulp.

Noba. </font>

You know, "The Russians Are Coming! The Russians Are Coming" is really a very funny movie.

I just thought I'd share that.

Oh, and what do bats eat during winter? I was thinking about that earlier this evening, while I was polyurethaning some wood in an enclosed room with inadequate ventilation. I mean, they fly around and eat bugs, but in the winter, there are no bugs. Flying around, that is. So, like, what do they eat?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Oh, and what do bats eat during winter? I was thinking about that earlier this evening, while I was polyurethaning some wood in an enclosed room with inadequate ventilation. I mean, they fly around and eat bugs, but in the winter, there are no bugs. Flying around, that is. So, like, what do they eat?

They shop at Walmart for insects, but only if they can't feed off the brains of the living.

Mace

[ February 08, 2004, 01:44 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

They shop at Walmart for insects, but only if they can't feed off the brains of the living.

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Curly Joe...

Is he your favorite? Shemp just a little too high brow for your tastes? You were probably a big Ritz Brothers fan. Did you sit around holding your sides while watching Benny Hill?

It's nothing less that what I expect.

Now look you here Boo Radley, as much as I despise and detest Australians, I will not stand for someone from OHIO daring to make disparaging comments about anyone, even someone from Australia. Notice what he said in his comment about the Three Stooges ...

Oh My ...

Oh Dear ...

I see I've made a fundamental error, I mistook the author of the post you reference for Noba when it is, in fact, MrSpkr ...

... carry on ...

Joe

Originally posted by Mace:

Mace

Silence! I'll hear nothing bad said about bats. You people exercise your libels on some other creature, like ponies, or chinchillas.

I'm sitting here at 1 AM listening to the weird guy who moved in upstairs two months ago piss around down in the basement below my feet. Earlier, after a series of extremely strange noises, I wandered down to find out what the hell was going on and found him, dressed in a full 'extreme weather' outdoor snow-suit and parka, moving the washing machine from one side of the basement to the other so that it would be 'nearer the drier', despite the fact that the hoses then won't reach to the sinks.

His demeanour was...well, let me just say that I've been arrested while appearing more sober than he seemed to be.

You're all a shower of bastards, and no mistake, but I value that fact that you're always here. Or somewhere. I value the fact that most of you exist, especially since most of you do it a long, long way away.

Lars, I'm moving the crazy guy from upstairs into your house while you're gone. I hope you two get on together.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Mace

Silence! I'll hear nothing bad said about bats. You people exercise your libels on some other creature, like ponies, or chinchillas.</font>