The Peng Challenge Remembers Jim Boggs

Lars

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Luckily we ALWAYS have Boo Radley to remind us that retrograde evolution is a scientific fact.

A strong case for unintelligent design could be made on the same basis.

Michael </font>

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Lady Moraine Sedai, your article has been posted to the Newsletter on the site, well done.

Joe

Thanks, Joe. Your dedication is wonderful, really. I just felt the need to write something. *shrugs* Wasn't sure how it sounded, but if it sounded okay to you, then I guess it'll do. </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Ahh, there's your problem.

You're using a "garrot" instead of a "garrote"

So you wont be needing one of these then?

carrot.jpg

Bummer.

Mace </font>

I can only think of one song appropriate for a dead comptroller of a brewery.

Ten green bottles sitting on the wall

Ten green bottles sitting on the wall

And if one green bottle should accidentally fall

There'd be nine green bottles sitting on the wall

Nine green bottles sitting on the wall, etc...

Until...

There'd be no green bottles sitting on the wall

RIP

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Give 'em to Yeknod; just don't let him *squimp* on 'em.

Steve

*snort*

[looks at garrot, then at carrot back to garrote, then again at garrot]

*snort*

[thinks a bit]

[looks at carrot]

*snort*

[stares wildly at garrot and carrot]

[fixes Boo with one eye while gazing at garrot, carrot and garotte]

[discards carrot but doubles garrot]

[adds another garrot for good measure]

*snort*

[dressage canter to back of shed for experimentation]

[... and as dawn dwindles into the overcast gloom of existence and the frightened garrot duck of fate frantically flies from the hovering carrot of destiny scuffling is heard from behind the shed as if a ligature is being slowly tightened around the thick end of a carrot]

Hey JOE , why am i not listed as a knight! Even lazy nights who don't post here anymore and are loathed by everybody , especially Stinkypixy deserve to be honoured in a befitting way! Queen Emma , glory to her and her reflections, has made me a Knight and by god, i want all the goodies that come with it ! Now bow maggots! DEEPER!

Even more important, i wish to honour Big Jim Boggs , i'm sure it'll make him happy to know i'll be wearing pink today in his honour.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Ahh, there's your problem.

You're using a "garrot" instead of a "garrote"

So you wont be needing one of these then?

carrot.jpg

Bummer.</font>

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Give 'em to Yeknod; just don't let him *squimp* on 'em.

Steve

*snort*

[looks at garrot, then at carrot back to garrote, then again at garrot]

*snort*

[thinks a bit]

[looks at carrot]

*snort*

[stares wildly at garrot and carrot]

[fixes Boo with one eye while gazing at garrot, carrot and garotte]

[discards carrot but doubles garrot]

[adds another garrot for good measure]

*snort*

[dressage canter to back of shed for experimentation] </font>

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Hey JOE , why am i not listed as a knight! Even lazy nights who don't post here anymore and are loathed by everybody , especially Stinkypixy deserve to be honoured in a befitting way! Queen Emma , glory to her and her reflections, has made me a Knight and by god, i want all the goodies that come with it ! Now bow maggots! DEEPER!

Even more important, i wish to honour Big Jim Boggs , i'm sure it'll make him happy to know i'll be wearing pink today in his honour.

I think it's because you're Dutch ... or is it Swiss? One of those goober nations anyway.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

I think it's because you're Dutch ... or is it Swiss? One of those goober nations anyway.

Joe </font>

Well I have to say I didn’t know this Boggs character but I’ve been studying him in the way that seems most appropriate… by reading his posts to the One Thread (this despite some Pengless idiots rather lame-ass attempt to strangle me with a kind of pigeon) and I can conclude that they’re rather marvellous if often too short.

My rough survey also suggests that approximately 70% of all his posts mocked or belittled Seanachai in some way; this is a truly startling achievement and should shame us all for not doing more on that front.

However I thought I’d show you a simple little exchange between Boo & Boggs over some kind of Blood hamster challenge

Boo; “We find this acceptable.”

NOTE: (that which is being acceptabled is some kind of challenge)

Boggs; “Excellent!

By the way, I have good news!

McDonald's is doing away with Super Size meals. Maybe by this time next year, you can refer to yourself in the singular!”

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe </font>

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Joe </font>

I'm reposting this from the end of the last thread. A friend of mine witnessed the humiliation of Papa Khann the other night and sig files WERE involved.

I was there and I saw the horror....

Across the table from me sat the walking collection of pustulent camel boils that is Papa Khan...only a scented candle and a strong stomach kept the contents of my dinner in my belly when his distinctive stench wafted my way. Seanachai had been drinking heavily all night, trying to blot out the sight of Papa Khan's hideous countenance by blurring his own vision.

In this time of darkness, Seanachai achieved a momentary connection with the divine. He rose up and smote Papa Khan a mighty blow (metaphorically speaking; he was far too drunk to stand). We were there and witnessed the glory. Sadly, there was more to come, but that is a lesson for another time. For now, let me just say:

"Seanachai is god's own prophet".

--Comrade Marstov