The Aussie Cattle Dog gets the Generals in the Waffle, but the Privates in CA

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I WILL fix the AA text problem today or someone or something is in for a world of hurt.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Plus, I have to cut the grass today for the first time since I was paid an allowance to do so!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What kind of grass is it? Rye? Barley? Hops? MAGGOT!!!!! I want TURNS, not lame excuses like "my wife says I have to cut the grass."

And thanks for using all the growlies so I have to do this: :growlie face: :growlie face: :growlie face:

Lawn mowing non-TNT chuckin' knuckle dragger!!!

PS Especially because YOU ARE WINNING!!!! :growlie face: :growlie face: :growlie face:

My wife laughed hysterically at the sight of me using a lawnmower her parents gave us -- a 10-year-old electric one!

AGR AGR GG ARGRA G RAGARGRGARGRA

I tripped over the freaking extension cord about 20 times and stepped on it half a dozen, unplugging it each time!!

After the 10th time tripping I said to Paula, 'If I run over the cord and electrocute myself, don't resuscitate me.'

:mad: :mad:

I need a gas mower!!! :mad: :mad:

My wife laughed hysterically at the sight of me using a lawnmower her parents gave us -- a 10-year-old electric one!

AGR AGR GG ARGRA G RAGARGRGARGRA

I tripped over the freaking extension cord about 20 times and stepped on it half a dozen, unplugging it each time!!

After the 10th time tripping I said to Paula, 'If I run over the cord and electrocute myself, don't resuscitate me.'

:mad: :mad:

I need a gas mower!!! :mad: :mad:

You've got the fuel. :mad: :mad:

I need a gas mower!!!

You sackless, useless pile of amoeba droppings what kind of limp-wristed, tattoed, liberal, dope-smoking, ass-grabber uses a feckin' electric mower? Grow a pair and get yourself a proper gas mower. I bet you use propane for grilling, doncha nancy? The only guy dumber than the one using an electric mower is the one surprised that they truly suck...like yerself.

Get yourself a proper Briggs and Stratton mower. Ours is a push type and was only $140 US, tax inc. So that would be like $4K Canadian but they run forever. And don't even think about that Craftsman crap. That ****e is weaker than you are. :mad: :mad: :mad:

ARRRRRRRGGGG-FECKIN'-RRRRGGGGHHHH

Err, who gave you the mower to use? Did she also recommend watering the lawn WHILE cutting it? So I don't REALLY think you have to worry about resucitation.

Edited to add :mad:

Hey mike_the_wino -- Elk Grove has four airports listed: Elk Grove, Lucchetti Ranch, Mosier and SkyWay Estates. I took off from Elk Grove and the first thing I saw was a nuclear plant off in the distance.

Don't worry about that...it's decommissioned. Look for the giant Propane tanks. Some hill-billy chuckleheads got the bright idea to shoot with RPGs about 3-4 years ago. They are cooling there heels for 15-20.

What the hell is wrong with smopes today? can't find it, anyone got the addie?

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

And thanks for using all the growlies so I have to do this: :growlie face: :growlie face: :growlie face:

There's a fancy button on your keyboard that says "Delete" on it. You'll never guess what it does...

tongue.gif :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

:eek: :eek:

Addon for all of southern Ontario made by Flight Ontario found at www.flightsim.com

Hey flyboy, get your head out of the clouds and send me a turn eh? </font>

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Wine in the South. Ain't that kinda like manners in the the North?

Or Political sensibility in the West?

GGRRAARRGGHH

Nobody said that the el Wino was clever or sensible.

Just to let you know, I will be away on vacation from 8/11 to 8/16, visiting my nephews and neice. Unfortunately, they live in the land of DaveH. After a few nights in hoosierland, I will visit my parents in Illinios. This will mean no turns. Why? Because my folks have a computer that is aboot as useful as Axe's fancy Radeon "enhanced" computer and their dial-up service approaches the speed of a sedated sloth or a drunken Wino.

Oh, DaveH, your challenge has not been forgotten. When I return, I know that I will be in the mood to kick a hoosier in the fork. Especially, one that uses these darn :D and is WAY too cheerful :mad: :mad: :mad:

Turns are out to all maggots. If you think I owe you a turn, let me know. My ISP sometimes holds e-mails for several days before telling me they were undeliverable. Especially for you earthlink maggots. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Watson & Crikey, let me welcome you to the land of milk and honey - oh, all right, to the land of corn and soybeans. Hope you enjoy your visit. Where exactly do your niece and nephews live? If they're in Indianapolis or farther north, I'm sure they consider the people in this part of Indiana as living on the frontier. Actually we do spend a lot of time defending the Ohio River crossings to make sure nobody sneaks across from Kentucky. :D;)tongue.gif:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Turns are out to all maggots. If you think I owe you a turn, let me know. My ISP sometimes holds e-mails for several days before telling me they were undeliverable. Especially for you earthlink maggots. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Watson & Crikey, let me welcome you to the land of milk and honey - oh, all right, to the land of corn and soybeans. Hope you enjoy your visit. Where exactly do your niece and nephews live? If they're in Indianapolis or farther north, I'm sure they consider the people in this part of Indiana as living on the frontier. Actually we do spend a lot of time defending the Ohio River crossings to make sure nobody sneaks across from Kentucky. :D;)tongue.gif:D

...and therefore adds to your gene pool.

I don't see a turn in my IN box, Davey. Did Goliath eat it?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I don't see a turn in my IN box, Davey. Did Goliath eat it?

Oooh, just hearing those two names together makes my skin crawl. Davey taught us to pray a lot, like all adolescents did in the 50's and 60's. Mainly we prayed, "Please don't let the evil godless Russians blow us up." I don't think I learned the US and the USSR had been allies in WW2 until I went to public school in the 9'th grade. :D:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Robohn:

Dave no turn back yet, will re-send it.

Got your turn, which I already had. I'm resending the next one. Sorry, Robohn. redface.gifredface.gif